• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Exchanging opinions with another

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 9:16 AM
-->
Comment below and we can post a direct analytical opinion of each other.

You could also quote people in this forum as a proposition to exchange opinions with.

This is 50/50, I'm sure some people would like to exchange opinions with another, while others may not value it.

Rebis

Local time
-->
@Rebis I will kill you if you don't shut up

Tenacity

More than methods to the madness
Local time
Today 5:16 AM
-->
My brain sees this as an opportunity to have a wildcard of free speech, but my recent sleep deprivation sees this as an opportunity to utilize emojis in lieu of thoughts.

:rose-dead:
:rain:
:rose-dead:

-Can't think tonight-

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 4:16 AM
-->
How the fuck does an intp forum not have a super active random facts thread, Such a thing is completely unacceptable. You bunch of feeling senser bitches, do you even wiki
dolphins use something known as unihemispherical slow wave sleep, to sleep with half their brain at a time, so they never have to stop swimming. just think you somehow made it this far in life not knowing how badass dolphins are.
aphaikia- condition in which the lens of the eye is damaged or removed, allows some people to see slightly different wavelengths.(maybe fake)
I challenge someone to random facts
rules are you have to win
ITs 4am and i cant sleep again sorry for my iksistens

Rebis

Local time
-->
You should put the other rose under the cloud @Tenacity , both have to be watered! :o

How the fuck does an intp forum not have a super active random facts thread, Such a thing is completely unacceptable. You bunch of feeling senser bitches, do you even wiki
dolphins use something known as unihemispherical slow wave sleep, to sleep with half their brain at a time, so they never have to stop swimming. just think you somehow made it this far in life not knowing how badass dolphins are.
aphaikia- condition in which the lens of the eye is damaged or removed, allows some people to see slightly different wavelengths.(maybe fake)
I challenge someone to random facts
rules are you have to win
ITs 4am and i cant sleep again sorry for my iksistens

Birds have unihemispherical sleep based on their positions, in a flock of 60 some bird species flocks in a triangle formation with each bird at the corners sleeping with one hemisphere, keeping the other hemisphere active in search for attackers. This is practical because they rotate the birds in the outer points and let the rest of the 57 birds sleep with both hemispheres.

Our evolution has been closely attached to the DEEP rem sleep we experience, which isn't present in much other species. Mainly because we slept on trees for a million years so we didn't have to maintain alert mechanisms.

There's tetrachromia which might align with aphaikai, they have an extra colour, tetrachromatics have another colour cone shell in their eye so they can percieve a ridiculous amount of colour from 4 different colours with all their shades.

Random facts you say?

I have so much but few that interest me, besides the subject matter themselves. I'm not good with voluntary recall :|

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 4:16 AM
-->
Oh cool i didnt know birds actually used their sleeping patterns so intelligently. When one hemisphere is sleeping the eye associated also closes, I am very uninformed on animals functioning with both hemispheres asleep, but thats the cerebellum, so not the hemispheres, I suppose
I also didnt know of tetrachromia
once we can successfully link nerves we will be able to genetically engineer body parts and replace less effective ones. basically we just need a bunch of people with some kind of useful mutations so we can steal their dna
this is like the best part of the future. axolotles are the key to the universe but dont tell anyone
You guys if i were god emperor it would be so cool
I really want to buy a few axolotles and freeze them for when we need them, before they go to mars with elon, leaving us to the radioactive dust
im like a google search engine, say one word and i will pull out 923433232 unrelated results.

Top Bottom