• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Eternal Laughter

Metteyya

Banned
Local time
Today 5:26 AM
-->
Hello, members of intpforum.

I have been reading this forum for a number of weeks, and now wish to participate.

An introduction is necessary, then:

I am 66 years old, ethnically Korean, and a professor of metaphysics by profession. From the age of 30, I dedicated 15 years to the practice of zen. Some of my current interests are poetry and experimental application of chaos theory. I have been divorced 7 times, have a daughter, and spent 6 years in an offshore Indian prison (Goa) for dealing LSD. I now reside in Brixton.

Details aside, I look forward to conversing with members of this forum and sharing a little more of who I am and what I am about.

Yours,
Metteyya

Hawkeye

Banned
Local time
-->
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

I've not been here long myself.

Local time
-->
WOW!

*Seducer's mouth is still wide open*

we, we, erm, we should talk. please?

damn, you sound just about the most fascinating person...

(sorry to sound so young and stupid, it's just my age...)

please, don't hesitate in revealing your wisdom and acumen, i am sure it will be appreciated :D

(i don't know of your internet experience and by no means wish to condescend, that would be unspeakable)

WOW

p.s if you are a troll, so help me, i will personally batter your genitals into bloodmeat....

(i am by no means a seducer, that is but a stupid username)

phantome

connecting that which cannot be connected
Local time
Yesterday 10:26 PM
-->
You sound extremely interesting and intelligent....

welcome :)

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 11:26 PM
-->
Welcome to our dark little corner.

Divorced 7 times? How does one go about getting married all that lot, if you don't mind me asking.

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
Today 1:26 AM
-->
Lost, after wandering irresponsibly away from the
Welcome to the forum-- I hope you enjoy your time here. You certainly sound like a fascinating person.

Tyria

Ryuusa bakuryuu
Local time
Today 6:26 AM
-->
Wow, I bet you have all sorts of cool things to talk to us about! Metaphysics and zen... I can't wait till you post about them :)

I would love to learn more about chaos theory. I watched a beautiful mind and I remember John Nash running around talking about chaos theory and predicting behavior of different systems.

You also have a very rich and interesting life history. I would be more than happy to listen to your travels and experiences if you care to share them. Welcome again, and I hope you enjoy it here :D

trife

Redshirt
Local time
-->
still dealing that LSD?

well someone was bound to ask eventually.

EloquentBohemian

MysticDragon
Local time
-->
Greetings, Metteyya.
Which particular school of Zen?

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Well.

this is somewhat endearing.

Allow me to go beat my face off a brick wall before we go any further.

and a VERY UNWELCOME TO YOU MR. GIGGLES!

The Fury

is licking himself.
Local time
-->
Welcome to the forum Metteyya.

Married seven times? It sounds like you're into BDSM, if you enjoy torturing yourself that much.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 6:26 PM
-->
Hello.

Make yourself comfortable.

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
-->
Hi and welcome to the forum, Metteya. May you (and we) find interesting and enlightening discussions. ;)

Ogion

Metteyya

Banned
Local time
-->
Thank you all very much-- I look forward to our discussions.

Divorced 7 times? How does one go about getting married all that lot, if you don't mind me asking.

Lots of time, a desire to annihilate oneself in final union with another, and a tendency to fall madly in love with anybody who one becomes involved with.

still dealing that LSD?

Sadly, no. It is one of the most noble, and least appreciated, professions on this earth. That may seem melodramatic, but the governmental suppression of substances which allow us to expand our perspective and explore the inner world seems, to me, to be one of the major tragedies of modern culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard

This man, for example, is simply a modern political prisoner. The actions of our societies with regards to men such as him will likely seem, to future generations, no more than barbaric imprisonment of those who dare to challenge accepted practices in a nonviolent manner.

Having said that-- all in its proper place, all in its proper time.

Which particular school of Zen?

Seon, which is a Korean adaptation. I do not regret those years, but I am traveling a different path now.

Anling

Local time
Yesterday 11:26 PM
-->
Welcome. You certainly seem to have led an eventful life.

mathy

Local time
Today 12:26 AM
-->
I look forward to your stories and insight. Welcome!

Concojones

Local time
-->
Welcome, Metteyya! Your introduction is intriguing, so I'm looking forward to your participitation :)

Would it be inappropriate for me to ask what on this 'teenager' forum (just teasing guys! ;)) appeals to you? Well, let me share first. I'm 27, discovered MBTI and it seems like a promising thing to see myself and interactions with other people in a new light.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

I've not been here long myself.
@Hawkeye. You say you've not been here long yourself. I was wondering: Does that truism still apply or have you somehow transformed? :confused:

Hawkeye

Banned
Local time
-->
@Hawkeye. You say you've not been here long yourself. I was wondering: Does that truism still apply or have you somehow transformed? :confused:

I did post that nearly 5 years ago. Do you think I've suddenly become interesting or noteworthy?

I don't think I have. I'm probably not even irritating enough to be added to people's ignore lists either.

I'm just a poster whose posts are skimmed over because I'm either stating that obvious, or adding nothing worth responding to.

Top Bottom