• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

ENTP

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 1:41 AM
-->
Chris Hemsworth (Thor)

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Oh yeah, just to feather this thread with some extra posts Tom Hardy might be one too.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 7:41 PM
-->
Both of those people give me an Ni vibe. Probably not ENTJ this time though.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
You are an idiot. You may as well be ENTP if you know what that means. I'm also apparently INTJ then.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 6:11 PM
-->
Pizzabeak banned for four days for name-calling. If he doesn't figure himself out soon I'm going to stop giving chances and just go for perma.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
Pizzabeak banned for four days for name-calling. If he doesn't figure himself out soon I'm going to stop giving chances and just go for perma.

Eh, it was mild.

You are an idiot. You may as well be ENTP if you know what that means. I'm also apparently INTJ then.

(for when you get back)

I understand Ne less than other functions, but I have some idea of what an ENTP would look like.

I recall looking at your posts recently and saw that you've been read as a Xai'nyy which is basically INFP.

The two people you mentioned in this thread seem to have a focused heaviness, I don't know how else to explain it, and more over a qualia to them which strikes me as Ni.

If I'm wrong, then produce an argument that looks directly at the material available so that I can see it.

The arguments you seem to produce are broad characterisations of a person that I can't see unless I know that person well, and the problem with broadly characterising is that you can focus on what you want to focus on.

With the phenomenon-based methodology, i.e. looking at material and saying what you can see, you can point to what it is that makes this person an Ne or Ni user or whatever else.

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
Today 4:41 AM
-->

He seems like a bit of a loose cannon eh?

Eh, it was mild.

(for when you get back)

I understand Ne less than other functions, but I have some idea of what an ENTP would look like.

ENTP here, not entirely sure what would be the “telltale” signs. But I can offer some insight of how it is for me in conversation with someone.

I always try to rush the sentence or point someone is trying to make. Saying the bullet point of their entire sentence even before they are done.

Eyes naturally wander all over, even in full conversation with someone. It’s not that I’m not interested, I just have 5 cups of attention, instead of 1 large jug.

If I spot something interesting I HAVE to voice it, even if it interrupts whoever is talking to me. (EG. My dad was discussing his work with maps while spiderman was playing on tv. Sandman is becoming sandman and I notice how it is similar to Dr.Manhattan in Watchmen. Neat! Must share!)

Also, the claims could use some source video that the judgements are being made from. I know little of the actors besides how they are in their movies. And they are, well, actors. That alone likely makes them difficult to type.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
ENTP here

Why Ti+Fe rather than Fi+Te?

Contrasting myself with the above observations:

I always try to rush the sentence or point someone is trying to make. Saying the bullet point of their entire sentence even before they are done.

I guess that's "getting the gist". I tend to do the reverse - trailing off in what I'm saying because I figure the other person got the point.

Eyes naturally wander all over, even in full conversation with someone. It’s not that I’m not interested, I just have 5 cups of attention, instead of 1 large jug.

My eyes oscillate between eye contact for a bit, then looking to the side (to process what was said but also because eye contact is overwhelming). I focus on the conversation, but sometimes I'm imagining something that something the other person said prompted me to imagine.

If I spot something interesting I HAVE to voice it, even if it interrupts whoever is talking to me. (EG. My dad was discussing his work with maps while spiderman was playing on tv. Sandman is becoming sandman and I notice how it is similar to Dr.Manhattan in Watchmen. Neat! Must share!)

I rarely voice observations like that. I also rarely interrupt people. Though I guess I do interrupt people sometimes to correct what they said? Idk if I actually do, but I feel like I do.

Also, the claims could use some source video that the judgements are being made from. I know little of the actors besides how they are in their movies. And they are, well, actors. That alone likely makes them difficult to type.

Interviews are the go-to. The person's type should show up in any media of them (except for my discovery (?) that one can use the cognition of a type other than one's primary type).

But yea, the more concrete we can get with this, the better.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Hado is INFJ, which I've said before and implied. I was more or less toying with Artsu because we actually know each other. And, I already said I'm not talking to Hado anymore because he's trying to ban me on purpose when I didn't do or say anything to him. He's basically doing the same thing, and if he replies to this I probably won't, obviously.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

Eh, it was mild.

(for when you get back)

I recall looking at your posts recently and saw that you've been read as a Xai'nyy which is basically INFP.
Where? I'm almost certain I'm INTP, and barely INFP. I know some in real life and they're different. I've more Ti than Fi.
The two people you mentioned in this thread seem to have a focused heaviness, I don't know how else to explain it, and more over a qualia to them which strikes me as Ni.

If I'm wrong, then produce an argument that looks directly at the material available so that I can see it.

The arguments you seem to produce are broad characterisations of a person that I can't see unless I know that person well, and the problem with broadly characterising is that you can focus on what you want to focus on.

With the phenomenon-based methodology, i.e. looking at material and saying what you can see, you can point to what it is that makes this person an Ne or Ni user or whatever else.
Well, you do have to know them well. Some types are easier to recognize than others, and there are a few different archetypes of them so it isn't always the same every time - no joke.

But a good place to start is I don't actually know Tom Hardy, I just started there, and can adjust. My oldest brother is a kind of ENTP so I based it a little off that. And then, I saw a video of Chris, and he looked similar, so I said he was ENTP and that was my argument.

I don't know what Hado means when he says I need to figure myself out. Must be a challenge or a joke of some sort.

The third function is a kind of unique or weird "resting state" function that appears the most obvious even though it isn't the main one, so I see a lot of Fe in them, but not dominant (tertiary). So unless you know someone well you basically will either mistype them or just not know them at all. You can be way off.

Don't hate the player hate the game? I'm not sure if it's a competition or what. A "focused heaviness" could be Ne, and dominantly, which makes them look quiet, or chill. If it was Fi it'd look different - Chris Pratt, ENFP, Chris Hemsworth, ENTP.

I'm not saying all actors are N or anything, there could happen to be types in any profession. Make up your own reason for someone choosing the career they do.

All this means is ENTP are like INTP except bigger. Look at TimeAsylum, too. There is no real archetype of what a type should stereotypically appear. For an INTP in the more adolescent stage they'd appear nerdy. Could either be fat or not. Whatever your beliefs are, I think they are compatible with this system. If I'm wrong call me INTJ. I know some irl, and they don't make me mad, but we're different - Ti/Ne with Ni/Te. INTJs can be computer programmers too and be similar to INTP. But they aren't quiet the same thing.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Where? I'm almost certain I'm INTP, and barely INFP. I know some in real life and they're different. I've more Ti than Fi.
In this thread's OP https://www.intpforum.com/threads/there-are-4-or-5-archetypes-of-each-type.27357/

I'm not sure if you're saying you were actually read, or if it's your own speculation, but you mention Xai'nyy
Yeah no, I figured it was that. Typo, meant Zai'nyy. I haven't been read on pod'lair, just saying that I'm more or less certain it's INTP. Although, unless someone is mad about that, just generalizing, then they can prove I'm actually INFP, and I'll accept my type. Except, I know some INFP in real life and it's different. Could be due to a number of factors, such as age or maturity/immaturity, which I've addressed before elsewhere not too long ago, which is an idea that's hopefully been expounded on before, elsewise the population has a real literal sense of the theory and how the world works.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
In this thread's OP https://www.intpforum.com/threads/there-are-4-or-5-archetypes-of-each-type.27357/

I'm not sure if you're saying you were actually read, or if it's your own speculation, but you mention Xai'nyy
Yeah no, I figured it was that. Typo, meant Zai'nyy. I haven't been read on pod'lair, just saying that I'm more or less certain it's INTP. Although, unless someone is mad about that, just generalizing, then they can prove I'm actually INFP, and I'll accept my type. Except, I know some INFP in real life and it's different. Could be due to a number of factors, such as age or maturity/immaturity, which I've addressed before elsewhere not too long ago, which is an idea that's hopefully been expounded on before, elsewise the population has a real literal sense of the theory and how the world works.
Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

Ok, thanks for clarifying.
I haven't been typed in pod'lair yet, but know I'm INTP, so just correlated with that. I'm not just going off of anything or grasping at straws for this. So no, I haven't fully looked into pod'lair yet just to be able to explain it. I see it not even as an extension, or its own system, as the principles or new information provided by it can mostly be applied to MBTI anyway and the brain like Dario Nardi's work. So it's really just still the same type even if you have read their doctrines.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
TimeAsylum was kind of annoying although he was ENTP, and Habitat Doctor was supposed to be one too but ended up being INFP I think. They might be good examples of ENTP, which are like INTP except bigger and also like ENFP in some ways because dominant Ne/inferior Si.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I used to just say ENTP are like INTP except bigger in almost every imaginable way, and leave it up to the reader’s imagination. But, they never seem to let their mind wander far enough, or just purposefully leave things out, let alone the most likely intended implication. That’s what is otherwise known as opportunism.

I also meant to imply cons and not just pros, if any. For example they are bigger dummies, and possibly bigger annoyances. It doesn’t just mean they are usually bigger or more muscular, usually because dominant Ne (INTP is dominant Ti, so an introvert). Then that usually means Ne is more valued when efficiently used. It doesn’t always mean talking, yet, it’s still communicating. People blame inferior Fe on why they don’t like INTP. ENTP is tertiary Fe, and the tertiary function is unstable and thus one of the most noticeable in a person even though it isn’t the 1st function. Full extroversion means more subtraction from introversion. With Earth’s population being the majority dom, aux, and tert Fe users, that is more valued, plain and simple. It goes the whole way, with, pretty much, subversive attempts at causing certain types of people to go extinct.

Homo sapien possibly killed the neandertals and other Homo species because competition for resources, most likely.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Dan Bilzerian is ENTP or ESTP. He’s the typical proverbial leech on society.

Top Bottom