• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Dream Big Twig

tomr

Redshirt
Local time
Today 1:46 AM
-->
Dream Big Twig's Shimmer's reflect back through Jurassic gates, a vaulted escape from static green ice cream. Cracked and smashed his ass was flat now rounded by brick after reason or mind. His micro's won't pull to the sun's lost soul a toll for the next insect to erect his deck. A sift for quality more value for a chime, tap, swipe, a line, twig's process goes blind, relinquished to pool.

Valaraukar6

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 11:46 PM
-->
As the realm's fork expires in peaceful sublimation, the Pool of Twig, revered of brick, reflected a shimmer of cerulean soul, a sun's tax of shadow. And crumbled. Light scurried into corners with expressions of dust-rat. Replacing the cowering light an evanescence of memories careened, displaced, from the shadows. Fork is captured by memory, and swish tip tap the chime of ancient marble summons the memory into shadow and the light into unseeing light.

yavawapin

Redshirt
Local time
Today 11:16 AM
-->
Ah! Yea to be frank don't you feel like its all in the mind and that's how we react to scenes.

lightfire

Local time
Today 12:46 AM
-->
is this a random sentence generated bot thread

tomr

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Way too fucking dumb to be an intp

tomr

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Probably the dumbest creature in existence

tomr

Redshirt
Local time
-->
from the top now yavawiping = isfj, lightfire = estj, cognisisant clearly the performer maybe give him these three letters esfp

lightfire

Local time
Today 12:46 AM
-->
I love how the go to insults are always you're not an intp! Sad. Thanks for the laughs though. You certainly need a life if you hold quite some pride in 4 letters.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:46 PM
-->
Way too fucking dumb to be an intp
Probably the dumbest creature in existence
Oh hey I can write alt text, cool.

Deleted member 1424

I told you not to waste my time with the litany of reports you filed complaining about the response to your thread Tomr.... This is not better. It's still pointlessly butthurt timewasting.

Try again in a week.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 6:46 AM
-->
Nice word salads man! Very decadent indeed.

Top Bottom