• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Does it seem like people are absorbing your energy or thoughts and ideas?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 1:56 AM
-->
INTP and ISTP both have inferior Fe, although ISTPs have it a little better since they use Se. Every other type does not have inferior Fe.

For example, ENTP and INFJ both have high Fe. The tertiary function is a “unique” “resting state” function that’s one of the most noticeable in people. ENTP = tertiary Fe, INFJ = auxiliary Fe. Therefore, that’s mostly what they’re doing a lot of the time, in ways more favorable to a group than what most INTPs would be doing (considering the “black sheep” concept).

Life is about breathing air, in soon they’ll start charging us for it like water. When people talk, they breathe air. They also think they’re being helpful or funny, or something, but they are just addicted to hearing their own voice for ego purposes, because what else would be the point? After that, anything the target is targeted for becomes simply “self defense” or attempts at discovering the truth.

Popular consensus does not equate with truth. Just because more people have Fe in a higher preferred position, does not mean it “logically” follows a rule set. Then, people will use that as an excuse to believe creativity is key and that art can save the universe because they can’t comprehend the concept of critical thinking nor thinking on their own.

I can’t do anything but think of Japan where people are “quiet” and mind their own business, make people suffer as much as possible for being as annoying as possible seemingly on purpose, or to just “do the opposite” of what people try to tell you do (their misunderstood “synecdoche” concept) because they’re just focusing on you 24/7, literally, since it’s in their best interest, then try to “predict” what you were going to do in less than a minute, to breathe that air and feel better about themself.

You can try not to care, but then they use that to their advantage and mash out what they were doing more to try and advance it to make it seem like the “new” normal behavior. When you don’t give in you get two options, both become lose-lose when random people decide to try and become a part, and if you do unironically do things all together, it’s supposedly favorable for the group as a whole. However, in my case, I still get nothing out of it(!) besides making other people happy, which looks stupid, so it could supposedly accrue some karma so they when they talk to other people they’ll spread my good reputation convincing more people I’m not an asshole.

But then, being an asshole is good, because the sense of humor and you could entertain other people to make them laugh. So what is it about?

Apparently you have to use opportunities wisely.

rlnb

Local time
Today 4:56 PM
-->
I feel ya. I often end up being the contrarian when everyone else come to an agreement on something, and this pisses people off and they think I am being a dick.
I think a lot of types have difficulty thinking about ideas without bringing in ego/feelings/status etc into it.

I have a colleague who I think is an INTJ. He is very intelligent and comes up a with a lot of good ideas but his ego seems to get hurt whenever I brush aside some of his ideas. I might be reading him wrong. Or I might be an actual dick and need to work on my social skills :)

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:56 AM
-->
The only thing I understood here was that being an asshole is good.

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 9:56 AM
-->
You starting to be truly repetitive Pizza.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:56 PM
-->
If there's elves and dark elves does that mean there's humans and dark humans?

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 2:56 AM
-->
People "like" my blog posts if that counts. (like button)

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
I've been on a covert energy vampire psy-op operation ever since I joined this forum, I've got my tendrils all over the shit. Why else do you think I'd still be here 10 years on. It's obvious.

The beauty of rationalist types is that they'll never believe in my m4gic4l powah so I can out and out confess it here and still go on preying on their over-active, susceptible minds like sheep fodder. It's the same tactic the lizard Queen Elizabeth II and the Illuminati use btw.

Woke up feeling lethargic? That's me, sorry. I'm not sorry. Thanks. :^)

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
i dont understand
Was it something I said?
The only thing I understood here was that being an asshole is good.
If the guy a girl is dating is rude to waiters in restaurants that’s a red flag that violence or a problem will show up in the relationship later on. But, being funny is essential. The only way to make a girl laugh is to talk shit about other people, so that’s the only reason why people do it.

lightfire

Local time
Today 3:56 AM
-->
Lately I feel like I dont understand anything on the forum but it's probably just me :/

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Girls like when there’s a connection. For people that use Ni they like to appear “woke” or spiritual with a mystic twist to it. It’s evolutionary. In the animal kingdom they just mate, the socialization isn’t on the level of humans. Or, it is, but not the same language. They want there to be a “natural” way for a dominant, alpha male, so to speak, be instated, whether it be strength, intelligence, agility, smartness, or sense of humor.

They’re picky and don’t care about certain things. People may as well be a perfectionist. They just look at the outside at what other people are doing, which is normal behavior for people’s safety, wanting it to appear clever.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
The connection doesn’t even have to be that casual, which is why it can take a long time for an official, proper relationship to form in existence. It’s more than just references or memories together.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
That’s why they say it doesn’t matter what you look like, or how good looking you are or might be regardless of body time. Usually looks can be an indicator into someone’s personality or interests.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Carl Jung originally wrote about “coincidences” or “synchronicity”, calling them, or dubbed, an acasual connecting principle.

They used to mysterious. But, everyone feels like they’re an expert these days so they aren’t anymore such as dreams and dreaming, what happens after death, and whether God is real or bullshit.

People know who Philip K. Dick is and that he wrote about paranoia. It isn’t hard connecting the two. Apophenia is also a thing.

Coincidences are meaningless, but synchronicity could have meaning. People didn’t know what they meant because nothing ever happened and said they were bullshit, but now the people who criticized New Agers or “spiritual” people adopted the same tactic for interpreting events in their life.

It has nothing to do with racism. People purposefully try to make things a synchronicity for their own benefit, whereas before nothing ever would happen anyway.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 2:56 AM
-->
Just recently I learned how to channel my will. I feel light as a feather. The world has clarity. Resistance is subsiding. Thoughts are not getting in the way anymore. Synchronicities are increasing as I give in to this force outside of me. It is easier this time because there is no fear and doubt corrupting it. It's like I am one with the universe attracting events to myself. Letting go I feel weightless.

Now it is not as drastic as all that. It only lasts in periods. But it feels so right. To have a clear mind. To experience tiny coincidences. No anxiety when listening to music.

I believe I am getting in touch with the introverted perception of intuition. A release from effortful action. Everything feels natural. I still am not perfect at it but it is getting there.

rlnb

Local time
Today 4:56 PM
-->
Just recently I learned how to channel my will. I feel light as a feather. The world has clarity. Resistance is subsiding. Thoughts are not getting in the way anymore. Synchronicities are increasing as I give in to this force outside of me. It is easier this time because there is no fear and doubt corrupting it. It's like I am one with the universe attracting events to myself. Letting go I feel weightless.

Now it is not as drastic as all that. It only lasts in periods. But it feels so right. To have a clear mind. To experience tiny coincidences. No anxiety when listening to music.

I believe I am getting in touch with the introverted perception of intuition. A release from effortful action. Everything feels natural. I still am not perfect at it but it is getting there.

Nice. Good for you!

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Just because someone says people just provoke a response doesn’t mean you have to read way too into it and start provoking more responses, since you were provoking them to begin with promoting that.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
*acausal

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Everyone has a theory about the world. It isnt necessarily consistent or coherent theory. Its more like a lot of beliefs and little observations and theories all lumped together into one giant monster. Sometimes many things contradict, but live side by side. Well at least in sensor world. In inuitive world inuitives at least try to bring it all into bigger picture but still. Some theories have depth some are based on instincts and gut instinct mostly.

Everyone thinks they have it figured out. Most people try to figure things out as fast as possible and thats the drive to get ahead. Obviously it only works if your imput is good enough.

I mean good example of people who dont think much, but always try to get ahead are ENTJs. They are always trying to learn the new thing and whatever, but they usually dont know jack shit about anything besides their career. When it comes to types like ENTPs its even worse. They are like tsunami, but they cant ever drill down to principals.

I like how a lot of people is running around in this world and doesnt know even the basic shit. Its quite amazing. I mean I too am guilty of it, but I dont have trouble admitting to it. I just see it as something to be fixed in future. I often admit I am intellectually lazy person. Doesnt mean I have some complex about it. The thing is I often spend time learning stuff no one cares about or even knows exist or ever hear about. The fun part is once you go that way you soon learn how little people know.

Bottom line is you can learn about the world only if you kind of remove the need to understand everything instantly and try to explain everything away. My style is more about absorbing information and just learning more and more. It kind of helps. I also like experimenting with knowledge and see how far I can take it.

I mean it all depends on lot of factors, but most peoples end game is rather simple. On intellectual level most people really just want to get payed or do something worth a notice, not much more.

Volstar

home is where your heart is
Local time
Today 9:56 AM
-->
Me absorbing your ideas? No. I'm not interested in what people here are into. I do absorb ideas from people I'm interested in. Great painters, great musicians. Elite people that I consider extremely talented. I do sometimes agree what some people say tho. So If you mean someone has anticipated some movement of yours or an idea it's probably because of we are all connected and sometimes something less likely to pop up will pop up and will match us. But there's no black magic behind it. Hopefully.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Me absorbing your ideas? No. I'm not interested in what people here are into. I do absorb ideas from people I'm interested in. Great painters, great musicians. Elite people that I consider extremely talented. I do sometimes agree what some people say tho. So If you mean someone has anticipated some movement of yours or an idea it's probably because of we are all connected and sometimes something less likely to pop up will pop up and will match us. But there's no black magic behind it. Hopefully.
Well thankfully, I wasn’t talking about you specifically.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
There’s also the thing where people suggest you do something. However, to me it isn’t always clear at first why, in most instances. It turns out people are up to something, and they aren’t just brown nosing or being up in your business. Growing up here in America (USA), our mom would say being nosy is bad, or staring at people is rude. Now, it’s done blatantly by people. Perhaps, they were not scolded or beaten as children to learn a lesson.

A few days later max is when it makes more sense. I don’t always do it.

It then seems odd to me that people are paying that much attention, or at least it seems like it. So what is it that other people see coming, in relation to me?

I’m not doing anything. I’m just trying to enjoy my life. I used to “help” people but it got me nowhere. You don’t want to say “helpful” things, apparently.

Some of my friends (IRL) just talk shit about other people and joke at them because it makes people laugh, which makes them easier to control.

So, people are usually like “do this!” And I’m like “Why?” And sometimes the reason makes me less inclined to want to. It’s sometimes more advantageous for people to just wait for someone to do something so they can hurry up and do the opposite just so their idea can look smarter or cause them to appear more creative or a fast thinker.

I never cared that much to be the person who while watching a movie obsesses over “predicting” what’ll happen. That was mostly my sister and mom who’d do that.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Didn’t Architect also say something like INFJs, with auxiliary extroverted feeling, pick up on others’, and your, feelings as if it were a talent? It doesn’t mean they’re psychic or anything, and that isn’t proof of women’s intuition. He also said be careful with what you express around them, because sometimes they’re “more aware of your feelings than yourself” at times.

It’s just more Fe. ENFJ and ESFJ have dominant Fe, or “Fe in the 1st position of the function stack”, however you want to say it. Auxiliary isn’t necessarily, arguably, better or worse, more frequent or infrequent. More unstable is a good way of saying it. In INFJ it’s connected to tertiary Ti, so that’s mainly as far as it goes with them. As that, it’s mainly just criticism designed at people, so they use Fe to express it.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
ENTP or ESTP do the same thing, as exemplified by tertiary Fe, which is “unstable”.

It’s also a “subtle” strategy to make it seem like they’re more important, too. They’re attempts at communicating. However, no one said they wanted to communicate, nor are they obligated to. Hence, its just annoying and a cry for attention they probably don’t deserve.

They are trying to provoke a response. At what point do you just give someone your phone number or password to any account?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
What are the advantages to believing or convincing yourself another person “doesn’t know”, “didn’t read”, or “forgot” something? How is that moral?

So it’s just about information exchange? You just want someone to “say” something specific to “prove” something? It won’t make a difference.

I’m writing a book that you have to pay for, and it will all be in there. Or, I’ll just type the rest here for free.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
At what point do you just give someone your PIN to your credit cards, social media passwords and account names, phone number, or other personal information? Is it when they’ve been determined worthy enough, or if you determine them worthy?

Life is about breathing air, soon they’ll charge us for it like water, and fat, gluttonous people, usually sensors, sort of just consume everything - they don’t think.

Some medicine is able to be taken by mouth - “orally”, or by oral administration. I think that notion made ESL people think it meant that you can “take” the words out someone’s mouth and it’s worth some credit, or something? That wasn’t the idea. Not sure what the overall target there was besides trying to make that the “new normal” while convincing everyone it’s been that way the whole time, or that you got dissed by that technique once then based your whole life off it after that and just started mashing it out, almost out of boredom.

INTJ’s use Ni, which is the opposite of Se, so they’re some of the biggest sensors inadvertently.

The poetry thing is a vague joke, if you don’t comprehend it, you just don’t. Musicians stereotypically get a lot of girls or have fun, not everyone is cut out lyrically or has instrumental talent. Some of our oldest written works are “poems” or prose translations/interpretations, and so that makes it possible to continue the “bardic tradition”, typically Irish and elvish in nature (or fashion).

The Iliad and Odyssey from Ancient Greece (Homer, 799 BC) are poems, as well as most of the King Arthur stuff. They’ve been translated into story format.

Modern stuff like The Hobbit or Stephen King are in prose format, because there was nowhere left to take it, so they used the “traditional” route.

I’m writing a book that you have to buy and it will all be in there, or I’ll just type the rest here at no price.

Top Bottom