• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

do your memories have ages

do you remember the age you were in your memories

• sey

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • on

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 1:40 AM
-->
can you remember what age you were in your memories

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
this seems interesting, why so few polls :l

RaBind

sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Local time
Today 6:40 AM
-->
Said yes. I have a vauge idea of how old I'd be, and its still relatively trivial to approximate.

Ember

Blazing Away
Local time
Today 4:40 PM
-->
A large majority of my memories do have ages attached however even in those memories I can only really recall key parts, nothing like my frame of mind or my appearance. As in, even though I know I was, say ten or eleven in a given memory for example I still give myself my current body with its current age when recalling them. This also occurs on a lesser scale with the other people in the memory if there are others.

This will I suspect slowly stop over time and Ill just have a few set 'memory bodies' to insert but since Im not really that old....

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 5:40 PM
-->
Some
Most
Amnesiac

Please add these poll options. Thanks.

Intolerable

Banned
Local time
Today 2:40 AM
-->
Yep. I was four years old, picking candy tabs off of wax paper in our backyard on a sunny day.

I know I was four due to the location and time.

Starfishtea

Memer
Local time
Today 7:40 AM
-->
I have a ton of childhood memories that have a ridiculous amount of detail and age to them. Many of them have tastes and smells attached so when I smell peaches I think about this lip balm I used to wear when I was 11 and playing the sims and I just remember the whole thing like it was yesterday even though the room has been refurnished and painted years ago (because who needs a computer room in 2016). The only memories I am actually struggling to remember my age in are the ones from I was 16-20 when I was completely engulfed by depression. I probably wouldn't be able to place events from those years on a timeline if my life depended on it.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Yes, but I imagine as I get much older, this will cease to be the case. Mostly because it will no longer be important information.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Sdeen erom llop snoitpo. sey hguoht.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
i dont remember how to edit the poll options

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
I'm having some difficulty answering that question, because it doesn't end in a question mark.

But yeah. What y'all said. I usually basically can but not always or something.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 12:40 AM
-->
I usually have chronological landmarks in my memories, allowing me to extrapolate my age. After I've recalled a memory and made my analysis, it will usually be recalled the next time with my previously-determined time stamp.

or

.pmats emit denimreted-ylsuoiverp ym htiw emit txen eht dellacer eb yllausu lliw ti ,sisylana ym edam dna yromem a dellacer ev'I retfA .ega ym etalopartxe ot em gniwolla ,seiromem ym ni skramdnal lacigolonorhc evah yllausu I

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I have a terrible memory. If it were not for my friends.. I wouldn't know myself. Like, at all.

Fleeting images are all I have from my childhood, and the end result of the current me..

.... To put the pieces back together .

Top Bottom