• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Do you know everything?

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 08:30
Does it seem like you just know everything, out of pride, mostly? Like the first thought you have is right or correct no matter what, because it’s your “intuition”? Do you think you’re special? Life then becomes about impressing people with your “knowledge” or ideas.

Animekitty

(adopted potato)
Local time
Today, 09:30
It is complicated because I might not exist. How can I know everything if I do not exist?

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:00
Don't worry AK I'll know you exist for the both of us.

Surrogate existential anchoring das me <3

Animekitty

(adopted potato)
Local time
awareness is not a thing that exists, it simply "is"

our brains vibrate, under the right conditions vibrating silicon "rocks" would be aware
(electromagnetic vibration)

in meditation people have experienced becoming one with everything, that would be knowing everything in a certain case

Animekitty

(adopted potato)
Local time
Cog knows how to flaunt it.

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
Today, 11:30
I’ve known everything for a while now. I’m learning about unknowable things now.

Serac

A menacing post slithers
Local time
Today, 15:30
it's actually surprisingly easy to know everything

onesteptwostep

Think.. Be... ..buzz buzz :)
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:30
I know everything, try me, ask me a question and I'll goog- I mean answer it.

moody

Local time
Today, 08:30
Does it seem like you just know everything, out of pride, mostly?
As a reaction, I always assume I'm wrong. And then when I realize other people use that to judge me instead of listen to me, I get really mad.

Like the first thought you have is right or correct no matter what, because it’s your “intuition”?
I assume my first thought is wrong. Often, I can't even voice something until I trouble-shot every other alternative I can come up with, and/or identify any other variable that may effect my reasoning. If I missed something, I feel like trash and that I don't deserve to have opinions or emotions.

Do you think you’re special? Life then becomes about impressing people with your “knowledge” or ideas.
I know I'm not special. I don't try to impress anyone, ever. That wastes time. I only will be pointed with someone if their ego is effecting my work or performance. Ego's slow down communication, progress, and breakthrough, so I try to shut that down quickly if I have to work with it.

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
Today, 11:30
Like the first thought you have is right or correct no matter what, because it’s your “intuition”?
I assume my first thought is wrong. Often, I can't even voice something until I trouble-shot every other alternative I can come up with, and/or identify any other variable that may effect my reasoning. If I missed something, I feel like trash and that I don't deserve to have opinions or emotions.
I’d say ignoring your first thought is a good rule of thumb. Personally, it is required for my survival.

My first thought after smelling laundry detergents is that it smells good and that I must drink it.

Top Bottom