• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Dips toe

gator

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 13:06
I have the worst crush on an INTP girl and it’s getting worse. How many times have you heard that before? Don’t worry, I won’t start a thread asking for advice.

I work in marketing. It’s more satisfying than you’d expect. I tend to keep my new year’s resolutions and I don’t understand how other people don’t. I lift because it makes me feel like I’m in control of my life. I tweet my displeasure at the dishwasher loading situation in my shared house in ALL CAPS.

The last film that made an impact on me was the Werckmeister Harmonies, especially the opening scene. I read Moby Dick in its entirety and enjoyed it. The fact that these both involve whales is probably coincidental.

I am particularly good at: burning the candle at both ends, keeping houseplants alive, plating mediocre, un-instagrammable food.

Hello.

QuickTwist

Alive - Born Anew
Local time
Today, 07:06
LMAO.

What type are you?

Local time
Hi Gator. I know all about burning the candle at both ends. Just make sure you remember to put the flame out once in a while and decompress.

Local time
Oh boy, its a whirlwind of emotions, let me tell you. That losing control of your emotions is wonderful torture. I endured it for a long time. I've met the love of my life, another INTP. He is very well developed and 19 years my senior. I'm convinced that this is the perfect relationship. We are like clones, it's mind blowing. If you want advice or have questions just pm me. I'd be happy to answer.

Top Bottom