• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Déjà vu?

Gui0621

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday, 23:28
We all have to admit that we feel as if we have seen certain elements before. Everytime I get dejavus, I think about the reason why we get them. What if we're actually in a life loop and we get flashbacks from before? And what if we die because we remembered eveything from our past life? I know it might not sound real but it's just a random thought that i had recently.

caitlinwaters

QUESTION! QUESTION..QUESTION?
Local time
Yesterday, 23:28
This doesn't have anything to do with your post but you said random thoughts and death and I just thought of it. What if what is killing us is actually oxygen but it just takes us 80 years to die (slow process)?
And btw I totally get what you mean, not sure if I believe in reincarnation but whenever I get Dejavus I think I'm just reliving the same life over and over again.
For example, I wake up and follow a certain routine then I go to sleep and forget everything and when I wake up the next day I do it all exactly the same way without realizing I already lived through that.
Weird to think about those things

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Happy

ENTP
Local time
Today, 13:28

Top Bottom