• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Creatine psa

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Yesterday 7:53 PM
-->
If you are planning on hitting up the gym and getting ripped you should do your research about your supplements. I asked a few people about creatine and generally everyone said it was great and a little bit of internet searching pulled up hair loss but it was very rare/ not shown in studies. I decided to use creatine and after 2 weeks I noticed my hair severely thinning, once I noticed I stopped taking it. The damage was done unfortunately and now my hair is so thin you can see my scalp even if my hair is combed over, when my hair used to be incredibly thick. So if you are going to hit the gym and get swol please do yourself a favor and take your supplements slowly and monitor your hair, or you may have to go months with the hair of an 80 year old... pic is before and im not about to show now :/
be safe

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 1:53 AM
-->
I have luscious hair, I will heed your advice.

Maybe you've been excessively showering from going to the gym often?

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 2:53 AM
-->
u look like wearing a wig.

Rebis

Local time
-->
Also is it not like a rule for us to not put a face to each other? I always gathered that was the case.

I refuse to replace my mental avatar of you as anything other than the dog.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 1:53 PM
-->
There's no rule against it but our meat faces aren't our real faces.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
I have luscious hair, I will heed your advice.

Maybe you've been excessively showering from going to the gym often?
The reason I put the picture is to inform the people whom would think that since their hair is thick they are safe. nope I go to the gym before bed so I always shower after, no change in schedule
u look like wearing a wig.
ok
Also is it not like a rule for us to not put a face to each other? I always gathered that was the case.

I refuse to replace my mental avatar of you as anything other than the dog.
If i had the software I would photoshop the dog onto the face, unfortunately I dont.
If you do please photoshop it and send it to me and we can fix this mess

Local time
-->
a herbal medicine book i have states that hair loss caused by sudden changes in body chemistry can often be temporary but may take a year to reverse. it recommends supplementing ginkgo biloba to encourage blood flow to the scalp. you could probably increase its effectiveness by including vasodilators like cayenne pepper and (preferably raw) garlic in your diet. traditional chinese medicine has a range of multi ingredient concoctions you could also consider

if you have access to fresh nettles you could try stinging your scalp to encourage flood flow. i haven't tried this for hair loss myself but i have had success using this process to accelerate wound healing. pick a few leaves/tips with your bare fingers, if you find the pain tolerable select a small patch of inconspicuous skin on your body and rub with the leaves, crushing and turning them until all the sting is gone. if there are no intolerable side effects then apply the same method to the scalp. some redness/mild swelling usually occurs and can last a few hours, the strength of the nettles varies among different types/sizes/climates/stages of growth. for wound healing i'd recommend doing this once a day but i'm not sure in this case, maybe once or twice a week (?). i realise this might sound somewhat unpleasant to some but if you have any masochistic tendencies you may come to rather enjoy the stinging sensation and subsequent recovery "pain" <.<

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
I dont have any nettles but im taking a few things to help with circulation and blocking dht, which is the problem. will have to add cayenne and garlic.

Kormak

The IT barbarian - eNTP - 6w7-4-8 so/sx
Local time
Today 3:53 AM
-->
I dont have any nettles but im taking a few things to help with circulation and blocking dht, which is the problem. will have to add cayenne and garlic.

I hear guys go bald because of scalp tension. It is why its called "male pattern baldness" It reduces the bloodflow to the roots, if you then also have high dht lvls ... well, best grow a beard and joke about the hair migrating south.

Tbh I always wanted to go bald and to just grow and beard, lift & get big. Never went bald tho. Dad is bald, uncle was as well as both gradfathers.

e_e I enherited my mother's silky german blond hair... shit. Bald with beard looks dope tho, I'll probably shave the hair regardless.

Rebis

Local time
-->
Obviously genes are a lot more complicated than physical traits but for the most part I inherited my father's characteristics: Mum is 4"11, I'm 6"2, She has blonde and blue/green eyes I have brown and blue (my eyes are a dark blue), grandparents had blonde/brown hair and green eyes.

My brother and sister are comparably small to me, sister is probably 5"4 and my brother is still small for a 14 year old.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
yeah so male pattern baldness doesnt run on either side anywhere in my family, it was a hypersensitive reaction to creatine. I have less arm hair than most women can produce and i dont shave. I cannot grow a beard either, or at the least not what i think qualifies as a beard. I actually had my hormone levels tested and they said im normal...which means little since normal can be very low. would lose my ability to switch genders on the spot if i had more test :O right now it may be useless but someday it will save me

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->

I hear guys go bald because of scalp tension. It is why its called "male pattern baldness" It reduces the bloodflow to the roots, if you then also have high dht lvls ... well, best grow a beard and joke about the hair migrating south.

Tbh I always wanted to go bald and to just grow and beard, lift & get big. Never went bald tho. Dad is bald, uncle was as well as both gradfathers.

e_e I enherited my mother's silky german blond hair... shit. Bald with beard looks dope tho, I'll probably shave the hair regardless.

View attachment 4592
If this isnt a joke buy pure tasteless creatine and take double or triple the recommended amount and start lifting. Creatine actually causes hair loss from how it affects other hormones, some people need a massive amount, and some just need the regular amount :/ also it works, you will recover faster and get big a little faster. Unless you are a nonresponder

Kormak

Local time
-->
If this isnt a joke buy pure tasteless creatine and take double or triple the recommended amount and start lifting. Creatine actually causes hair loss from how it affects other hormones, some people need a massive amount, and some just need the regular amount :/ also it works, you will recover faster and get big a little faster. Unless you are a nonresponder

Well shit, I ate a whole sack of it and nothing happened. e_e tbh didn't feel much different on it or off, so after I ate the first sack I stopped. I normally eat a LOT of meat, animal fat, internal organs and veggies, very little carbohydrates from grains (mostly just potatoes and fruit). Maybe it had little effect on me cus I eat meat 6/7 days a week lol. Should have thought of that.

moody

Local time
Yesterday 5:53 PM
-->
Dude. That sucks. I am sorry. Hopefully with time and care, you'll recover a bit.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
Thanks I will update this in a few weeks if my hair goes back to normal.

Kormak

Local time
-->
Thanks I will update this in a few weeks if my hair goes back to normal.

Maybe you ate too many cups of instant ramen and the job hunt stress is contributing? e_e I mean is it any wonder you are thinning with the rants you post?

A friend from Malaysia brought some spicy instant ramen last year... the sauce was black man, black as sin. I ate both packets... tasted like death, almost hyperventilated ^^;.. my lungs were on fire. Delicious. I know its unrelated, but man that shit is good stuff. It even had "halal" written on the packet...<_< in Hungarian that literally means death.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
imgood dont worry

Top Bottom