• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Cheating on your Girlfriend

Local time
Today 5:46 AM
-->
Well, that's a nice cop-out.

"People are condemning my behavior and views because I smashed their worldview!"

Personally, I couldn't care less if the women really want it, my opinion is unaffected by that.

People are reacting this way because they don't approve of your behavior and/or attitude irrespective of whether it goes against grain. That might be hard to accept if you're completely certain that you're right, (or if you can't take judgement) so it must be the fault of everyone else...

Btw, I'll clarify something to you. I wouldn't have a problem calling "most people" douchebags, (and I don't necessarily consider something to be OK if "everyone's doing it") however the reason why I condemned you wasn't because of the cheating by itself, but because of your selfishly disregardful attitude conveyed by the OP, and because it was assholish to "rub it in" to the other guys.

While this isn't strictly on topic, I think mocking guys who aren't hitting anything tends to make them into true assholes...

It's not a cop out, its normally the truth.

They don't approve because they've been raised in a certain environment (isn't that logical?). Also, yes, I'm certain I'm right, else I wouldn't of said it. You're certain what you said is correct, am I right? Why even mention that?

I usually don't rub it in, because I've been there, but he also talked a lot of shit on me behind my back, so unless you get the full story, its best not to take judgements.

It seems a large hobby of women I know to mock guys for penis size, lack of sexual prowess, lack of sexual partners, etc. They seem to take great satisfaction in it. Take what you will from it, its the truth.

Local time
-->
I don't know why you're quoting me.
You're neither considerate or honest.
Indeed you keep saying you're upfront and then go on to say 'that they just didn't get it' or demonstrate blatantly deceitful (and unkind) behavior. You've acted in a far from ethical manner and are not justified in the slightest. You're giving non-monagamous people a bad name. If you're so talented with women you should be able to demonstrate benevolence while living a sexually unrestrained existence. You seem to choose to be cruel, regardless of sex.

What happens if you contract an std (or if you already have one)?
Are you going to inform your partners or spread it around with the justification that you are a 'sexually liberated asshole?'

This makes your comments on the happiness thread much more amusing.

I mean, you're a bitch too, so who are you to judge? At least I'm funny, you're just boring. I also didn't say I was talented. I just said what was. If you really think that is talented, well.. thank you? I really didn't have to do anything half the time, so its either my penis size or looks. Pick either one, I'm happy.

I justify myself, and thats that. Ethics are relative, since all is fair in love and war.

What does STDs have to do with anything? Stop commenting Adaire, you just pull stuff out of your ass 99% of the time. I believe spreading an STD knowingly is illegal, correct? I'm not doing anything illegal, so if they stopped spreading their legs I'd stop doing what I'm doing. Thats that.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 6:46 AM
-->
They don't approve because they've been raised in a certain environment (isn't that logical?).

The horrid environment of treating people with respect. GO AWAY SOCIETY

Deleted member 1424

The std comment was a hypothetical to test your 'justifications' in a riskier scenario; to see how they held up. You've stated again and again that you don't care about your sexual partners after all.

Don't quote me and then claim to fulfill the idea expressed in that quote, when you so clearly do not. Then I won't comment.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Everyone is approving casual sex and one night stands. But we do not approve of deceitful behaviour and lies.

Expecting people to be honest is hardly being nazi---> Godwin's Law.

catatonic

Banned
Local time
Today 12:46 PM
-->
5 years ago I cheated on my bf with my ex bf, when he found out that I cheated...they both agreed to shared me. So, I dated 2 guys at the same time. No kidding. :storks:
But I've never have sex, not even once.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 4:46 PM
-->
tumblr_m5foydF8dH1qfvhw3.gif

Although I think the passive aggressive behavior should probably be toned down a bit :D This is an interesting thread...

Deleted member 1424

Hmm, what's passive about it?
Very appropriate .gif though.

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
I mean, you're a bitch too, so who are you to judge? At least I'm funny, you're just boring. I also didn't say I was talented. I just said what was. If you really think that is talented, well.. thank you? I really didn't have to do anything half the time, so its either my penis size or looks. Pick either one, I'm happy.

I justify myself, and thats that. Ethics are relative, since all is fair in love and war.

What does STDs have to do with anything? Stop commenting Adaire, you just pull stuff out of your ass 99% of the time. I believe spreading an STD knowingly is illegal, correct? I'm not doing anything illegal, so if they stopped spreading their legs I'd stop doing what I'm doing. Thats that.

misc-got-a-badass-over-here.png

Defensive much? Chill.

They don't approve because they've been raised in a certain environment (isn't that logical?).

Yes that is sometimes the case, but given how defensive and reactive your replies in this thread are I think it's a cop-out. It's a short cut to discounting the criticism and not having to truly address it, nor question yourself and what you're doing.

By all means though, continue having sex with willing women, no one here is disputing that. It's just that your treatment of other people in the pursuit of such is shitty. Frankly, I don't care how sexually liberated the society is, there's still such a thing as accountability, even if one might vehemently deny it and do their best escape it. Fun and games indeed. Lets do what we want, our fickle wants come first, anything and anyone be damned. :elephant:

Local time
-->
misc-got-a-badass-over-here.png

Defensive much? Chill.

Yes that is sometimes the case, but given how defensive and reactive your replies in this thread are I think it's a cop-out. It's a short cut to discounting the criticism and not having to truly address it, nor question yourself and what you're doing.

By all means though, continue having sex with willing women, no one here is disputing that. It's just that your treatment of other people in the pursuit of such is shitty. Frankly, I don't care how sexually liberated the society is, there's still such a thing as accountability, even if one might vehemently deny it and do their best escape it. Fun and games indeed. Lets do what we want, our fickle wants come first, anything and anyone be damned. :elephant:

I really don't have to question myself, theres no reason to. Its not a cop out, and I'm barely defensive; I'm the one who doesn't have to justify myself for what I've done. If you read the threads against me, and tally it up, the defense on the opposite side is much more. But go ahead Mr. Freud, try to psychoanalyze me; in the end I just want to get my dick wet, and I don't care who I hurt. Really, to figure out if someone is defensive, you would have to read the posts in a certain tone of voice. I'm completely calm when I write what I write.

5 years ago I cheated on my bf with my ex bf, when he found out that I cheated...they both agreed to shared me. So, I dated 2 guys at the same time. No kidding. :storks:
But I've never have sex, not even once.

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!! HOLY SHIT!! How you?

Local time
-->
And why are we being nazis when we question that behaviour?

Minuend, read for once, I said keeping track of my penis is nazi-like, like the Gestapo. That completely flew over your head; its a joke. Question my behavior all you want, but it gets me laid a lot more than others.

Also, I don't owe anyone honesty. Where is this unwritten rule saying I have to owe someone anything? Social contract my ass, you're still going to go down on me after I tell you that I cheated on you, and I'm going to enjoy every moment of it. I guess we're back at "friends with benefits" :)

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Then you aren't reading what we are writing

Everyone is approving casual sex and one night stands. But we do not approve of deceitful behaviour and lies.

This might come as a surprise to you, but most people want more than just get laid with random people. They want someone to communicate with and be close to. So, most people wont really envy you or anything. Most people are capable of getting laid a lot, but most choose not to.

Also, I don't owe anyone honesty. Where is this unwritten rule saying I have to owe someone anything?

Where did I say anything about you owing people honesty?

Well, seems like you realized that your reasoning can't cover this and jumped to the "I don't care" wagon.

Local time
-->
Then you aren't reading what we are writing

This might come as a surprise to you, but most people want more than just get laid with random people. They want someone to communicate with and be close to. So, most people wont really envy you or anything. Most people are capable of getting laid a lot, but most choose not to.

Where did I say anything about you owing people honesty?

Well, seems like you realized that your reasoning can't cover this and jumped to the "I don't care" wagon.

My reasoning can, but there is no reason to argue, since I sincerely don't give a fuck, and you can't seem to follow a train of reasoning worth shit.

Anyway...

I CHEATED ON MY GIRLFRIEND AND LOVED EVERY FUCKING MOMENT OF IT.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Then keeping posting is kinda contradictory, no?

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 10:46 PM
-->
kf90Z.jpg

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
I really don't have to question myself, theres no reason to. Its not a cop out, and I'm barely defensive; I'm the one who doesn't have to justify myself for what I've done. If you read the threads against me, and tally it up, the defense on the opposite side is much more. But go ahead Mr. Freud, try to psychoanalyze me; in the end I just want to get my dick wet, and I don't care who I hurt. Really, to figure out if someone is defensive, you would have to read the posts in a certain tone of voice. I'm completely calm when I write what I write.

[MP3]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15570008/nah%20that%20aint%20me.mp3[/MP3]

catatonic

Banned
Local time
Today 12:46 PM
-->
Hitler had been defeated by Stalin.

Russia +1
Germany -1

:king-twitter:

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Minuend, read for once, I said keeping track of my penis is nazi-like, like the Gestapo.
You mean you posted where it's been in a proud braggy fashion, and then got all defensive when we dissaproved rather than admiring you as a sex-god? It all makes sense now.

As to the thread in general :

... Well, that escalated quickly. :elephant:

-1 for rational discussion
+1 for popcorn and entertainment
(I feel like such a sensor right now.)

Ps. I'll try refrain from posting here until it's all cooled down abit, I doubt there's any point continuing on a 'serious' note, I do enjoy reading the fitting memes, and .gif's, however.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Local time
-->
You mean you posted where it's been in a proud braggy fashion, and then got all defensive when we dissaproved rather than admiring you as a sex-god? It all makes sense now.

As to the thread in general :

... Well, that escalated quickly. :elephant:

-1 for rational discussion
+1 for popcorn and entertainment
(I feel like such a sensor right now.)

Ps. I'll try refrain from posting here until it's all cooled down abit, I doubt there's any point continuing on a 'serious' note, I do enjoy reading the fitting memes, and .gif's, however.

Eh, I still stuck it in her vagina after sticking it in the first one's butt, so I'm hoping the second one got an infection. I'll name it after you. Might of been a day after, but I didn't take a shower *shrug* Only the first one screamed, so I'm not too hopeful.

Local time
-->

parametric

Redshirt
Local time
-->
OP is trying way too hard to paper over the cracks that reveal his insecurity by grandstanding about what a sexual Übermensch he is.

Local time
-->
OP is trying way too hard to paper over the cracks that reveal his insecurity by grandstanding about what a sexual Übermensch he is.

You know it. I'm so insecure. God, I cry myself to sleep at night, and sometimes I even think about ending it. But ..but..at..the..end... I still plowed more than a farmer. I'll take that to the grave when I eventually OD on heroin.

Anyway, you sound like you want to go. Bend over for me, please.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:46 AM
-->
You know it. I'm so insecure. God, I cry myself to sleep at night, and sometimes I even think about ending it. But ..but..at..the..end... I still plowed more than a farmer.

See, as a byproduct of this thread, everyone is (um) expanding and becoming more sensitive. :o

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Well I think it is pretty clear now who is next in line after intpz.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 4:46 PM
-->
You better not ban anybody this has been amusing to say the least.... it did kinda degenerate though...

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
grace. beauty. enjoy your self.

you don't believe in morals, because you don't believe in the ego (and correlating narratives like responsibility or guilt). then why use egoic logic (in saying it's their own fault or not fault for opening their legs) to distract from the matter of grace. there is no moral victim to shame-less slutty cunts fucking with other shame-less slutty cunts, but when grace becomes an option to your own consciousness and you reject it, then you know you are wrong, you are wronging your own being. end of story.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
grace. beauty. enjoy your self.

you don't believe in morals, because you don't believe in the ego (and correlating narratives like responsibility or guilt). then why use egoic logic (in saying it's their own fault or not fault for opening their legs) to distract from the matter of grace. there is no moral victim to shame-less slutty cunts fucking with other shame-less slutty cunts, but when grace becomes an option to your own consciousness and you reject it, then you know you are wrong, you are wronging your own being. end of story.

I'm more surprised by the narrow-mindedness and coy ad hominem attacks apropos sport fucking, on an otherwise liberal forum, than wanton sexual conduct. As Bukowski would say, your life is your life. :slashnew:

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
i didn't mean anything by it, i was just extroverted-feeling into the attitude of the clown/protagonist (all the talk about spreaded legs). the temperament (extroversion or possibly sensation) of the involved parties (which i meant to describe) is relevant to whether the frequency of this sort of interaction is a violation of their concrete nature, or comes natural. if it's natural, then only the lies or illusions about it are offensive to spirit.

Local time
-->
I'm more surprised by the narrow-mindedness and coy ad hominem attacks apropos sport fucking, on an otherwise liberal forum, than wanton sexual conduct. As Bukowski would say, your life is your life. :slashnew:

Ad hominem attacks is all anyone has, trying to attack someone over sport fucking to make up for their own faults. Just makes me troll more, and I'm loving every second of it.

I love Bukowski, but from what I've read I'm more of a William Gibson Hunter S Thompson mix, with a little Burroughs thrown in.
Hahaha

“Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death--in a cesspool.”

“People with no morals often considered themselves more free, but mostly they lacked the ability to feel or love.”

Ah.. I really need to read him sometime :]

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Bukowski is a genius :] So is Kerouac, from what I hear. I think I'm more of a mixture of Hunter S. Thompson and William Gibson myself, with a little Burroughs thrown in to temper the futuristic-ness of Gibson.

I should check out William Gibson. The only cyberpunk snorkel I have is Neal Stephenson. Junkie was decent - I read that years ago. Yeah, I have this collection of Bukowski poems which I crack open whenever I'm in the mood. I'm more into the feeling that the poem evokes rather than technical savviness with the craft or academic bullshit. Laughing Heart is good for that reason.

Local time
-->
I should check out William Gibson. The only cyberpunk snorkel I have is Neal Stephenson. Junkie was decent - I read that years ago. Yeah, I have this collection of Bukowski poems which I crack open whenever I'm in the mood. I'm more into the feeling that the poem evokes rather than technical savviness with the craft or academic bullshit. Laughing Heart is good for that reason.

Ah, William Gibson is a lot of technical savviness, in regards to technology. A lot of talk about cybernetics, guns, jacking in. His Sprawl trilogy is very dark and cynical, and I find it difficult to fathom how someone who didn't grow up in the inner city could understand it. I spent a lot of my teenage years in dingy punk clubs, and some of the characters in his Sprawl trilogy remind me of the people you meet in such a scene, which makes sense since it's cyberpunk and he spent time in the punk scene.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Ah, William Gibson is a lot of technical savviness, in regards to technology. A lot of talk about cybernetics, guns, jacking in. His Sprawl trilogy is very dark and cynical, and I find it difficult to fathom how someone who didn't grow up in the inner city could understand it.

Sometimes I feel like postmodernist authors want to turn off the reader. That, somehow, signifies that their work is above the herd's imprimatur. It's stupid.

Digressions and erudite explanations are one thing, but have a point.

Story should come before anything else. Writers like Gaddis and Pynchon can fall into ego trips by neglecting story. Without a serviceable yarn it becomes stale.

For that reason, I really enjoy Stephen King, Saul Bellow, and Michael Crichton, although those endorsements are perhaps unhip.

Local time
-->
Sometimes I feel like postmodernist authors want to turn off the reader. That, somehow, signifies that their work is above the herd's imprimatur. It's stupid.

Digressions and erudite explanations are one thing, but have a point.

Story should come before anything else. Writers like Gaddis and Pynchon can fall into ego trips by neglecting story. Without a serviceable yarn it becomes stale.

For that reason, I really enjoy Stephen King, Saul Bellow, and Michael Crichton, although those endorsements are perhaps unhip.

I definitely felt that way about some of "Naked Lunch".

Oh god. The literary police are going to come after you.

Top Bottom