• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Canine Conquest, or lack thereof

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:18 PM
-->
This is directed directly to Bird as she is not on the forums Skype chat and because I think she's put be on her ignore list as I can't give her any VMs (will she even see this thread then?)

Either way. I've been told when I logged onto Skype that you had removed me from the Skype chat right after having accused me of saying that "I wanted to fuck your dog"

So here's the deal Bird. I know you and I don't get along and I know it's not a secret. But I don't want you to say things like that about me. I'd prefer if you asked me if I wanted to fuck your dog and If I answered you "yes, I'd like to fuck your dog" then I'd be okay with you telling people that I'd like to fuck your dog.

But seeing that I've never said that I'd like to fuck your dog. I'd really appreciate you not telling people that I'd like to fuck your fucking dog.

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
Today 12:18 PM
-->
Re: Bird

I'd prefer if you asked me if I wanted to fuck your dog and If I answered you "yes, I'd like to fuck your dog" then I'd be okay with you telling people that I'd like to fuck your dog.

So............ do you want to fuck her dog?

:confused:

Masterlord

Banned
Local time
Today 1:18 PM
-->

rofl3.gif

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

No I don't want to fuck her dog. I did not even think she had a dog.
Even if I did want to fuck her dog why would I openly tell her so? Zoophilia is such a massive taboo.. Explain to me why I'd waste all the time I've spent here on this forum by potentially alienating people on this forum..

Even more than what I've already done so, without the help of bird.

Masterlord

Banned
Local time
-->

Even if I did want to fuck her dog why would I openly tell her so? Zoophilia is such a massive taboo.. Explain to me why I'd waste all the time I've spent here on this forum by potentially alienating people on this forum..

You're sick, you have no self-control, you have anger issues, you've let the four letters consume you and you need to get treatment ASAP before you alienate everyone in your life (if you haven't already done so).

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
Today 12:18 PM
-->

Well, I mean, it is a pretty good looking dog...

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 10:18 AM
-->

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->

No offence, but it is likely threads such as this that inspire people to tease you. Jokes are jokes, just try and take it in your stride, reactions such as this thread just let people know that they can get the responses they enjoy out of you (the ones that frustrate you.)

I mean, it's not like you said you wanted to fuck her cactus :rolleyes:

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

No offence, but it is likely threads such as this that inspire people to tease you. Jokes are jokes, just try and take it in your stride, reactions such as this thread just let people know that they can get the responses they enjoy out of you (the ones that frustrate you.)
I know. The bullies bully those who get angry. But the fact is that this was not "teasing" This was crossing the line for me. Trust me. I've ignored many people not only on this forum. But it's something that I don't think is okay, like in this case. I can't and don't want to ignore.

I mean, it's not like you said you wanted to fuck her cactus :rolleyes:
I don't get this though.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 8:18 PM
-->

I'm sorry Lobstrich. I thought it was genuinely funny.

I'm sorry your sense of humour is not like mine.

If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure the majority, or
at least those that know me fairly well there knew I
was not being serious.

warryer

and Heimdal's horn sounds
Local time
-->

You say you don't fuck animals (including; cardinals, eagles, hawks or any bird really, that would be gross ;)) then I believe you.

See you gotta learn to talk shit and take shit. Its all one big game.

Bird

Banned
Local time
-->

Oh and my VMs are turned off for everyone I'm
fairly certain. You're not blocked (; I don't
block people.

Bird

Banned
Local time
-->

Rasmus Vibe 4:18 PM
I'd punch her in the face right now if she was in front of me.. I'm anti violence but fuck, I'm shaking angry.
Rasmus Vibe 4:23 PM
Because I had (have, I guess) anger problems.
4:23 PM
And I want to punch bird.

O.O I'm truly sorry.

Bird

Banned
Local time
-->

Right.. Except I had not been in the chat for at least 2 weeks at the time. So what is the point of you making this joke? Why not someone who was there?

The chat title was about Lobsters and I thought of you.

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Rasmus Vibe 4:18 PM
I'd punch her in the face right now if she was in front of me.. I'm anti violence but fuck, I'm shaking angry.
Rasmus Vibe 4:23 PM
Because I had (have, I guess) anger problems.
4:23 PM
And I want to punch bird.

O.O I'm truly sorry.

Ouch, I said that? I guess I'm busted.. You do realise that I said this in the "public" INTPf skype chat? Right? I think I also said "Tell her I said that so she can make jokes about that instead"

You know why I said that? Because like it says in your chat log.. I was shaking angry, I was full adrenaline. And I was sitting right in front of my computer. All the heart pumping, shaking and adrenaline was caused not by some wild bungie jump but by anger.

Because I was angry at you.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

I think I fixed the green mushroom image, is it visible, now?

Also:
http://thesaurus.com/browse/crabby

Main Entry: crabby/crabbed

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: in a bad mood

Synonyms: acid, acrid, acrimonious, awkward, bad-tempered, blunt, brusque, captious, choleric, churlish, cranky*, cross, crotchety, crusty, cynical, difficult, dour, fretful, gloomy, glum, grouchy, harsh, huffy, ill-humored, ill-tempered, irascible, irritable, misanthropic, morose, nasty-tempered, peevish, perverse, petulant, prickly, saturnine, snappish, snappy, sour, splenetic, sulky, sullen, surly, tart, testy, tough, trying, unsociable

:rolleyes:

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

I wasn't. I don't even know why the room title
was about Lobsters. I don't even really pay
much attention to that chat. I just go make
small comments every once in awhile.

I was thinking of you (;

Right.. How cute.

Look, I can admit that I might have lashed out a little to much on something you intended as nothing but a joke (even though I actually doubt that) So I'll ask you to simply leave me alone. Whenever we meet it's a clash. We don't get along, period.

I can't demand you to not include me in things where I'm not participating myself, like say, making a joke about me on Skype. But I'm asking you to simply act as if I don't exist. I was about to say "It will probably be for the better of us both" But I can't speak for you. It would however without a doubt be better for me. Hence, I'm asking you what I am.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Tomorrow 3:18 AM
-->

LOLL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

i lold

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->

:< Just to clear up the LOBSTERS! *cough* thing... there was an entirely unusual but completely reasonanable reason for there to be lobsters going around, about this thing I have no idea.

Moocow

Semantic Nitpicker
Local time
-->

Lobstrich, maybe you should listen to your own lecture about interpreting something as insult. It seems more appropriate to this.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->

Lobstrich for ENFP.

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Lobstrich, maybe you should listen to your own lecture about interpreting something as insult. It seems more appropriate to this.

But I'm not doing anything to Bird. I'm not forcing her to do anything. I'm not removing her from this chat or ignoring her on the forum. I'm not actually doing anything to her.
What I'm doing is stating that I felt insulted (Did I ever say that actually? I said I was angry because or her attempt to make people believe something that isn't. That's doesn't have to be because I feel insulted.) So what I did is state that I did not appreciate what she did. Just like you and me agreed was okay when we spoke of insults. That It's perfectly alright for someone who feels insulted to say he/she feels insulted.

I have not done anything to bird. I've asked her to leave me alone nothing more. Where as what you did, was force me to leave you (and everyone else in the chat room) alone.

EDIT: Also. I never "lectured" you. That must be something you think I'm doing because you take what I say, personally. You're probably ENFP.. You know, because you get annoyed. Like people normally do when something annoys them.

GYX_Kid

randomly floating abyss built of bricks
Local time
-->

YO.

You should totally go fuck her dog.

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
-->

What is up with these personal threads between members...

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->

This thread has been helpful. Very helpful actually.

I am 9 times out of 10 joking around here. I often in real life get taken seriously but I like being here because forum members generally realize what I'm saying involves my tongue being firmly in my cheek. I'm being silly. (Or at least they used to. I think these days most members don't know who I am and take me way to seriously and get their feelings stomped on. It helps if you imagine this cheeky little bastard :D after everything I type...except for this post. This post is actually serious. :D)

Anyway, I've never been able to joke with you because you take the emotional gist of what I'm saying and completely misinterpret it. I also get the suspicion I am misinterpreting you as well.

We don't understand each other most of the time and now I know why. As I said, this thread has been helpful.

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:18 AM
-->

I probably already would have if I were into dogs. I leave no stone unturned when it comes to my conquerments (is that a word? I looked it up in vain. Well not it is. That is after all how language is. It's developed by people inventing new words)
As well as applying new meanings to existing words and older usages of words becoming archaic and obsolete.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

I probably already would have if I were into dogs. I leave no stone unturned when it comes to my conquerments (is that a word? I looked it up in vain. Well not it is. That is after all how language is. It's developed by people inventing new words)

I think that would be conquests.

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

This thread has been helpful. Very helpful actually.

I am 9 times out of 10 joking around here. I often in real life get taken seriously but I like being here because forum members generally realize what I'm saying involves my tongue being firmly in my cheek. I'm being silly. (Or at least they used to. I think these days most members don't know who I am and take me way to seriously and get their feelings stomped on. It helps if you imagine this cheeky little bastard :D after everything I type...except for this post. This post is actually serious. :D)

Anyway, I've never been able to joke with you because you take the emotional gist of what I'm saying and completely misinterpret it. I also get the suspicion I am misinterpreting you as well.

We don't understand each other most of the time and now I know why. As I said, this thread has been helpful.

Is this directed at me?
If its could you elaborate on "Anyway, I've never been able to joke with you because you take the emotional gist of what I'm saying and completely misinterpret it. I also get the suspicion I am misinterpreting you as well." I don't remember when you and I have "clashed" but I won't deny we've probably misunderstood each other at some point. That's a very common thing on a forum where there's no tone of voice and no facial expressions. Only typing depending on smilies to convey the sense of which the messages is being conveyed.

Also. If this thread is directed at me. I don't get how me reacting to something I do not think is alright is "taking the emtional gist" You're saying that anyone who does not have a 'line' where they get angry are just plain out sensitive and emotional people. Which makes no sense to me. I've experience the most patient, understanding, 'objective' and logical people burst out in anger beyond my comprehension. This anger was probably trigger by something they are not okay with. We all have things we are not okay with.

If what you wrote wasn't directed at me.. Do not mind me then, lol.

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:18 AM
-->

Exactly! =)

That doesn't have to mean you should stop using "old" words though.
Not entirely true. If someone used the word "atheist" to discuss a person who is immoral is using the word wrong, by modern definitions, and modern definitions are the ones we use... hence their being the definitions of the words. "Atheist" simply doesn't mean that anymore, and it's not the only word with archaic definitions. Archaic definitions are included in dictionaries primarily to understand older literature and such, not to help people use words the way the words used to be used. My example is likely to offend people needlessly.

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Not entirely true. If someone used the word "atheist" to discuss a person who is immoral is using the word wrong, by modern definitions, and modern definitions are the ones we use... hence their being the definitions of the words. "Atheist" simply doesn't mean that anymore, and it's not the only word with archaic definitions. Archaic definitions are included in dictionaries primarily to understand older literature and such, not to help people use words the way the words used to be used. My example is likely to offend people needlessly.

Absolutely. But I could potentially disregard the modern definition of the word. That would of course disable me in expecting people to get what I'm saying. (that's another topic though)

But I did mean more in words lost and not so much words that change deifinition. Take in Danish we normally call a bedroom a "værelse" but another word, an old word. "Kammer" is the same thing. It probably translates into "quarters" You could perfectly alright say "Hold on, I need to get my phone. I left it in my quarters" (don't pin me if using quarters that way makes no sense. I've just heard it used in such a way and I just know that I could say "Let me go get something in my værelse" as well as "let me go ge something in my kammer"

So yes, when I said we don't necessarily have to stop using old words. I mean more words like "kammer" and not so much words that change definition. I'm going in circles now. :storks:

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
-->

Also. If this thread is directed at me. I don't get how me reacting to something I do not think is alright is "taking the emtional gist" You're saying that anyone who does not have a 'line' where they get angry are just plain out sensitive and emotional people. Which makes no sense to me. I've experience the most patient, understanding, 'objective' and logical people burst out in anger beyond my comprehension. This anger was probably trigger by something they are not okay with. We all have things we are not okay with.

If what you wrote wasn't directed at me.. Do not mind me then, lol.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I think this is what Cavalier means by misinterpret....

Top Bottom