• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Can I have my old name back?

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 10:59 PM
-->
I've had the user names Venngennce, nobody and fedayeen. I doubt anybody knows me by anything but nobody. I rarely posted as venngennce, and I switched to fedayeen right before I stopped posting all together. if anybody remembers me from way back when I did post it was likely under the name nobody, and I would very much like that name back.

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
yes, but I am just asking to have the name that everyone knows me by back. not constantly changing my name like everyone did that caused that rule in the 1st place

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 4:59 PM
-->
You did change like three times though :P But I see what you mean considering the name people know you by is the one you want. That said I recognise the avatar more than anything. I... think.

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
3 times over the course of 2 or 3 years is not very often at all.

when I had the name nobody I changed my avatar all the time. always showing pictures of places where youd expect to find people, but they were void of people

EDIT: actually thats only 2 name changes not 3

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
yes, but I am just asking to have the name that everyone knows me by back. not constantly changing my name like everyone did that caused that rule in the 1st place
A thread announcement or something is probably better since most of the old members are gone, and those that actively post are so few.

I'm relatively new but I do recognize your avatar.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 11:59 PM
-->
No.

Nobody remembers you anyway.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:59 PM
-->
C'mon let him have his name back just for the pun of it, I always wondered where nobody went.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:59 AM
-->
'tis a cold cold day when a man cannae change 'is name back to what it once was but no more is.

You could at least change it to something extremely silly (like Flufferpots or Dangboobler) and then heckle his powerlessness over his own fate.

..figuratively speaking, of course.

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I will create a new account with that name if I have to. though pretty sure there is some rule against multiple accounts. but if I need to delete this one then I will.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
Today 1:59 AM
-->
I will create a new account with that name if I have to. though pretty sure there is some rule against multiple accounts. but if I need to delete this one then I will.
Wouldn't it be easier all around if you identify what names you'd like here. Then everyone will know:

Custom User Title This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count. Your current user title is

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
yes. I really really like nobody hence why I made this topic to try to get it back. I created venngennce as just a name not really caring, then later changed it to nobody and really love it. its what I use for everything every where I go. I dont even remember exactly why I switched away from it. wasnt in my normal frame of mind when I asked for that to be switched.

Coolydudey

You could say that.
Local time
Today 7:59 AM
-->
I remember that avatar... Nice posts as well, I think. Doesn't look like you're going to get a name change though. Try changing your custom user title to formerly nobody (did I mix that up?) or something along those lines.

Top Bottom