• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Bronto's Rant Derails Thread

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 9:37 PM
-->
Re: Thread derail by whom?

What sort of mincer are we talking about here? I do own a mincer. I also mince about when I walk. I sorta mince when I talk as well, but in a pretty blunt way so I don't think it counts.

And about generalizing.. yeah tis a dangerous thing but come on if Thurlor just so happened to show a symptom of a phenomenon without himself partaking in said phenomenon, then I should think that it be more sensible to focus on said phenomenon rather than he who erroneously deemed the agent of the symptom one of the phenomenon.

T'was a small misstake after all, and let's not forget those who would if in place in the accused have been found guilty on both charges. For they do exist, and they are an abomination after all.

All in all, ya'll.

If I, whom, put a horse inside thou, how efficient would thouest horse mincing be, Mr mincer of words. Neh, the horse doth protest!

For we know not that the phenomenon exist in the current discussion, tis silly it tis, to argue thus. To do so is tis to risk out of topic of what hath actually occurred thus.

Tis, and I in whom shows such magnificence is one of such preferable abomination. It is thus that one such as thou can see thy true intelligence as great is it resides in whom but I...thus!

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
Today 4:37 AM
-->

aye but tis general internet communication text phenomenon, surely you've encountered it, even if this time it wasn't going on in this place, ya'll can't not roll with that fosho no?

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->

aye but tis general internet communication text phenomenon, surely you've encountered it, even if this time it wasn't going on in this place, ya'll can't not roll with that fosho no?

Neh, I would not have recognized it thus, as it unlikely those whom commit such acts as thus would admit such fault.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->

such is thine fault not then? For hence in the void left hitherto there is of necessity - therefore -, whomupon would in t rest? It can't not can what can't, don't you agree?

This battle may be ceaseless, but it is all not all who heed the call, nor all whom hath ears to hear it ring, some do but one, unfortunate do but none; whicked are those who do both but do nothing.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 5:37 AM
-->

stop derailing my derail

enough is enough

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->

we are having a debate here mr logic, I am sorry that you are one whom is of those that are such that they belong to the group in which people share certain qualities that are such that they make said people partylarding banasplats

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->

so enrageth thy meek and dishonest countenance me as to awaken a dormant wrath, of which no such attribute can be known as that which, when subject to awareness, may facilitate such intervention as may plausibly inhibit the mechanisms of its innate universal annihilation.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->

fuck I can't fight that my battlespirit is not ready; I succumb to thine dormant wrath.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
Re: Global Warming believers - make your case for catastrophe

unfair ban and what da deal with earning rights? why shit not same fo all, sounds inbred

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 12:37 AM
-->

Which face did they ban?

[bimgx=200]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Janus1.JPG/800px-Janus1.JPG[/bimgx]

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->

@Janus You have to earn the right to be a combatative jackass around here.

I have temp banned Janus for 7 days to cool his heels.

lift the ban

he brought discussion

other people threw as much shit as he did

silly

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->

we should ban some of the powertripping anti-rational moralist totalitarian moderators instead

Fukyo and Cavallier never brought anything but "ooo maybe somene got hurt! DID YOU HAVE TO PUT A 'FUCK' IN THERE?"

i'm too tired to think but even i can tell this place isn't managed correctly

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:37 PM
-->

You're probably pissed as shit at the mod(s) and others but please don't abandon this forum after your ban expires. We (I) need more people like you on here.

Yes. The forum needs more people attributing imaginary lines of reasoning to other people, and quote-mining scientific studies out of their original context in order to further their agenda against said imaginary arguments. That definitely doesn't happen enough!

Brontosaurie going full retard again in:

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:37 PM
-->

Name: Brontosaurie

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->

At Social Security, we no longer call it "mental retardation," it's called "intellectual disability." Let's be progressive. :p

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->

are you guys gonna help me habilitate and improve or just use me for laughing stock? ain't easy being disable. your humiliation has an impact on me even though its mechanisms are beyond the scope of my comprehension.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->

are you guys gonna help me habilitate and improve or just use me for laughing stock? ain't easy being disable. your humiliation has an impact on me even though its mechanisms are beyond the scope of my comprehension.

I can't even tell if you're joking around right now.
I was... and not even really about you, but simply about the wording.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->

I can't even tell if you're joking around right now.
I was... and not even really about you, but simply about the wording.

if i'm not joking, i gotta be kidding you

right? :D

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
Brontosaurie you are ranting and starting to become intelligible. This is becoming a common issue of yours. I've created a thread to contain your rage derails going forward.

It's just a temp ban for this Janus character. It's not nearly as serious as you seem to think.

Please calm down.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
well Janus' supposed transgressions weren't nearly as serious as you seem to think. you really didn't see that one coming? now with that distractive filler material out of the way, please explain why you had to ban someone who provided a good topic and good entertainment, abstaining completely from polluting any other threads with whatever confrontational attitude there was.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I'm offended that you get your own thread.

I don't have a rant thread of my own, I have not been deemed worthy. :mad:

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->

At Social Security, we no longer call it "mental retardation," it's called "intellectual disability." Let's be progressive. :p

Yah, no one else could come up with a way to cure retardation, now we don't have to worry about anyone becoming retarded. This is why I love progression.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
the mods here are like people walking past the telly extra slow

Constructive criticism or rant? This really does not help resolve any issue, it is too generic.

Also, next time your grandma crosses your telly, kick out her cane. She'll hit the floor and the telly will be easily seen. Problem solved.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
:beatyou: Also, next time your grandma crosses your telly, kick out her cane. She'll hit the floor and the telly will be easily seen. Problem solved.

It'll be easier for BAP's bear of a wife to eat her, if she's laying on the floor.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
Constructive criticism or rant? This really does not help resolve any issue, it is too generic.

Also, next time your grandma crosses your telly, kick out her cane. She'll hit the floor and the telly will be easily seen. Problem solved.

just trying to make them realize what they're effectively doing, using a metaphor where purpose is more precisely defined. this is clearly not "constructive criticism" stylistically (since i'm being a dick) but nevertheless so, content-wise.

your input was appreciated.

Top Bottom