• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Board Reshuffle

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 6:02 PM
-->
Yes...

the time has finally come to rearrange things around the board... we talked about it ages ago, and I think the allotted time for procrastination has come to an end...

please be understanding as things get messy and moved round and moved back again and maybe disappear... reappear... goodness knows what...

Won't be easy moving the furniture with all you guys sitting on it ;) but we'll try :p

Suggestions made in the past have been noted... sort of :p

If you want to bring anything to attention then do so here.

No guarantees, though. :)

oh... yeah... this could take a while

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 1:02 AM
-->
When does it start? Since we are global, there really isn't a time when everyone it tucked safe and snug in our beds so you guys can do your work like parents putting together the toys they give credit to elves for making on christmas eve.

Local time
Today 6:02 AM
-->
IB i can tell you are a Parent :D

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
It starts when I get through with all the interruptions here at home.

I'd do it during my evening, (the forum 'slow' time) but I need to start as soon as I can to allow for all the inevitable delays, stuff ups, what-have-yous... no doubt I'll still be at it late tonight...

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
-->
Lost, after wandering irresponsibly away from the
Hmmm. I'm intrigued to see what the end result will be. Shuffle away there, LoR. Let's hope you deal us a hand full of aces.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
Hmmm. I'm intrigued to see what the end result will be. Shuffle away there, LoR. Let's hope you deal us a hand full of aces.

Why so pessimistic? I'm confident lor will deal us a straight flush :p

@soth, I'm not a parent. I have however stayed up putting together toys for my younger cousins in the past.

didyouknow

Local time
Today 3:02 PM
-->
Does this include changes to the post information on the left? Because I'd really like to be able to instantly see what personality type they are. It gets annoying after a while to keep looking at their profile in MBTI related discussions.

Local time
Today 6:02 AM
-->
Why so pessimistic? I'm confident lor will deal us a straight flush :p

@soth, I'm not a parent. I have however stayed up putting together toys for my younger cousins in the past.

probably make a good one

so.....should we all sign off while you work your magic LoR?

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
-->
@IB: Ah, you're right... four aces would be a crummy hand But even a straight flush loses out to a royal flush. C'mon lor!

I got to assemble a playhouse and a slide on two separate occasions for my younger siblings, actually. It's such fun, isn't it? In our house I'm the 'broken whatever fixer'.

Huh... I'd been thinking what Didyouknow said for a little while now, but it didn't seem that important. If you're fooling around with it anyway, though, yes, that would be a good addition to the post information. (If you're not, of course, it's probably just some extra hassle. ;))

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Does this include changes to the post information on the left? Because I'd really like to be able to instantly see what personality type they are. It gets annoying after a while to keep looking at their profile in MBTI related discussions.

No.

And no amount of pleading shall move me from my label allergy.

Likewise gender shall not be announced.

The less tags of preconception the better...

... don't you like looking at profiles? Mystery? Hidden information? Discovering someone has put up a profile pic you haven't seen before?

Where's your sense of adventure?

:p

edit:...err... geez... Sage, IB... give me some room for failure here! Please. *sobs*

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
probably make a good one

so.....should we all sign off while you work your magic LoR?

If the kid doesn't cry, wake up at dawn, poop it's pants, gets all emotionally needy and leaves me alone at least 6 hours a day, maybe so. Thanks! :o

@didyouknow, that idea was brought up once before and many rejected it. I'm with you on the idea but others seemed to think it was better to not know. Go figure :)

didyouknow

Local time
Today 3:02 PM
-->
Oh, snap! I didn't realise it was such a touchy issue. Maybe this should go in the 'what not to say on INTP forum 101' thread.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
eh?

Touchy?

Doesn't anyone else enjoy drama when there is actually no emotional underpinnings? ie. if I carry on like that then it's not 'touchy'

and yes... Homeless... I fear for your own sanity you may be better off leaving... I'm already trying to remember how I solved something bothersome the last time I did this... and failing...

things could get very messy...

Dissident

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:02 AM
-->
This is pretty exciting :D

I'm eager to see how it's gonna be when its done.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Nothing's fixed.

Don't expect us to be happy with the furniture the first time we shuffle it round.

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
-->
Is that it? Did you do it while I was listening to the snapvine thing? (I knew trying to make that download would kill some time. :D) Looks good! Way more organised-looking now. Nice.

EDIT: Oh, no, wait, never mind. Stuff is still moving. Work away there, don't mind me. *facepalm*

edit:...err... geez... Sage, AI... give me some room for failure here! Please. *sobs*

...I did say I didn't think it was that important. It's actually funner to try to make myself remember everyone's types anyway. ;)

..I said STOP CRYING! :eek: Ah...aaahhhhh......whatdoIdo? *poke*

Da Blob

Banned
Local time
Today 12:02 AM
-->
I just heard a clamoring for a History section from crytonia and colleagues...
Just borrow the structure of a college - Hard science and tech, Soft science psych/ philosophy and social science/History fine arts... etc... there's already most it in play

Especially the

Recreational therapy

section

Artifice Orisit

Recreational therapy?
Does this involve restraints and electric shocks :D

Also lor please consider areas for computer science theory, megalomaniac scheming, role playing and an insane asylum in NoID10t's memory.

*Restrains self from derailing thread* ... *Zap*

Da Blob

Banned
Local time
Today 12:02 AM
-->
Recreational therapy?
Does this involve restraints and electric shocks :D

Also lor please consider areas for computer science theory, megalomaniac scheming, role playing and an insane asylum in NoID10t's memory.

*Restrains self from derailing thread* ... *Zap*

Actually a section for Role-playing is not a bad idea
Also a section for compulsive De-railers might save the rest of us some grief...
(that would be an interesting challenge to design threads that are intended to be derailed...)

Top Bottom