• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Bestiality, Zoophilia

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Today 2:05 PM
-->
http://avoiding-rape.tripod.com/id2.html

I found this document very convincing. In fact I cannot come up with an argument against bestiality after reading it. What do you think?

Disclaimer: This is NOT the homophobic trap of comparing homosexuality to bestiality. In fact, for the purposes of this thread do not even bring up homosexuality.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow 5:05 AM
-->
http://avoiding-rape.tripod.com/id2.html

I found this document very convincing. In fact I cannot come up with an argument against bestiality after reading it. What do you think?

Disclaimer: This is NOT the homophobic trap of comparing homosexuality to bestiality. In fact, for the purposes of this thread do not even bring up homosexuality.

Sounds like an excellent way of contracting zoonotic diseases.

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
Today 11:05 PM
-->
Is this thing arguing that human rape would be prevented if rapists were given animals? Look, I think if rapists wanted animals they'd go after them in the first place. :rip:

I don't want to click on the link, but the whole premise seems ridiculous.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->

No argument either huh? Same boat as me then... sigh...

I like reasoning out my moral systems so that I can not only believe what I believe but know why I believe it. Sometimes I find that I should not believe something and sometimes I find that I believed the right thing but for the wrong reasons.

Local time
Today 10:05 PM
-->
"Hey dad! What's going on in...."
560729177_ragu_ad_horror_xlarge.jpeg

Animals aren't on the same level on the sentience gradient. They can't give consent. Diseases are also fun...

Who wants to deal with a baculum? And/or the social perception? And/or aggressive behaviors? I mean, if that's your thing, what's to stop you, but...

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
Animals aren't on the same level on the sentience gradient.

Isn't that how people excuse animal abuse?

They can't give consent.

My dog requests it from my wife who denies the poor thing all the time.

Diseases are also fun...

Humans have those too. That's why they invented the concept of safe sex.

Who wants to deal with a baculum?

I want to unlearn that one.

And/or the social perception?

Since when do you care about social perception? What does that have to do with morality?

I mean, if that's your thing, what's to stop you, but...

An assumption? A joke? IDK

or aggressive behaviors?

That is an important point. Aggressive behavior is an animal saying you don't have it's consent. You didn't read the link did you?

Local time
-->
Isn't that how people excuse animal abuse?

They both can't be wrong?

My dog requests it from my wife who denies the poor thing all the time.

I'd imagine male dogs are like male anything else's in that they'll stick it in anything, animate or otherwise.

Humans have those too. That's why they invented the concept of safe sex.

Doctor: "So, Grayman, tell me.... How did you get ringworm on your scrotum?"

Do an image searches on "canine warts" and "equine warts." Dogs have their noses up each other's asses all the time. And good lord, I didn't even think about the parasites...

That is an important point. Aggressive behavior is an animal saying you don't have it's consent. You didn't read the link did you?
I scanned it. And no, that's bullshit. Your talking to a man whose sister shoves her arm up cows on a daily basis.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
-->
I scanned it. And no, that's bullshit. Your talking to a man whose sister shoves her arm up cows on a daily basis.

Arrrgh!

Now I remembered how my father removed a stillborn calf from its mom. That crap is supposed to be buried in my psyche.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 4:05 PM
-->
if they dont hurt the animal why does it matter

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
so this article might not be what i want, so if it doesnt defend what im saying, tell me and il actually go get a better one; http://www.laweekly.com/news/sexual-attraction-lowers-womens-level-of-disgust-2393709 so lets say they are into bestiality, according to some studies attraction lowers disgust. so an asexual/non interested in human person may feel the way about people as you do about bestiality. calling it wrong because its gross is kind of a bad argument, unfair as well. im not interested in fucking animals. i am for people having the rights to actions with no negative consequences for anything involved.
qJpRr6E.jpg
if there are a shitload of typos, this laptop has a tiny keyboard and its dark. fyi i do find that stuff gross af

Local time
-->
I should clarify that for the record, for me the subjectivity of morality is a given, and I just wrongly assume that everyone else knows I know that. :phear:

As for me personally, I cannot confirm nor deny any participation in said activity even if it may or may not have happened a long, long time ago.

Also, random ethical question: Should livestock that's been given the D be sold for human consumption?

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 3:05 PM
-->
I had a roommate from Colombia. He would be in his late 40s by now. He once (semi-drunkenly) explained that it was normal for teen boys in his region to fuck donkeys. They did it for sexual practice. They couldnt attract women, they couldn't risk taking a teen girl's virginity, and they couldn't afford prostitutes. So, they lined up behind the donkey and took turns. In his defense, he said that when it was his turn, he was too bothered by the hair, and couldn't follow through.

I didn't hide my gut reaction, but he just said that it was a logical choice for them at the time. (I had more questions of course, but they involved subjects that are forbidden in the OP.)

I understood his point of view. The donkey wasn't going to even notice their (comparatively) little members, and the boys believed that sexual experience was imperative to their futures. That didn't make it any less icky to me, though.

So here is my answer, if you'll indulge my disgustingly circular logic: Disgust is a moral emotion. It is a universal reaction to a violation of something one holds as sacred. Most people hold sex as sacred in some way. So, since most people have a disgust reaction at the thought, then disgust, in itself, is a moral reason not to fuck animals.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
-->
I had a roommate from Colombia. He would be in his late 40s by now. He once (semi-drunkenly) explained that it was normal for teen boys in his region to fuck donkeys. They did it for sexual practice. They couldnt attract women, they couldn't risk taking a teen girl's virginity, and they couldn't afford prostitutes. So, they lined up behind the donkey and took turns. In his defense, he said that when it was his turn, he was too bothered by the hair, and couldn't follow through.

I didn't hide my gut reaction, but he just said that it was a logical choice for them at the time. (I had more questions of course, but they involved subjects that are forbidden in the OP.)

I understood his point of view. The donkey wasn't going to even notice their (comparatively) little members, and the boys believed that sexual experience was imperative to their futures. That didn't make it any less icky to me, though.

So here is my answer, if you'll indulge my disgustingly circular logic: Disgust is a moral emotion. It is a universal reaction to a violation of something one holds as sacred. Most people hold sex as sacred in some way. So, since most people have a disgust reaction at the thought, then disgust, in itself, is a moral reason not to fuck animals.

Ugh, I don't know Yellow. Having necrotic ulcers (courtesy of Anthrax) in my junk isn't a risk I'm gonna take for "practice".

As for your drunken friends' claim. I've found some Google Book hits that say that there are uh... "numerous deviates" in certain parts of Colombia. Perhaps he's partly telling the truth.

I do agree that disgust is a moral response. It would be interesting on how different cultures see the sacredness of sex though.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I've been interneting for too long for the thought to disgust me. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not something I fancy, but I don't automatically react with the feeling that is disgust.
I remember reading about a human playing sexually with a dolphin and it seemed they both had fun :ahh: Have you ruined me internet.

I guess some of the question would be how ok it is to do something to someone/ thing who are ignorant and unable to map out a wider array of consequences.

Like would it be ok to have sexual contact with children if it wasn't done forcibly, but in a safe way?
(Though, considering the taboo and attitudes around it, it wouldn't be unlikely the person grows some sort of mental conflicts/ issues when becoming an adult and realizing what happened).

Would it be ok to have sexual contact with a toddler who wouldn't remember it as an adult?

Would it be ok to have sexual contact with someone in a coma?
(A chance they'd find out, though)

With someone with mental retardation where one can practically make the low intelligent individual partake in most fetishes as it's less capable of knowing what's good for it in the long run.

These questions are similar in nature.

Animals don't have the mental capacity to understand complex behavior and understand what might be harmful them in the long term. I guess when it comes down to it, I see the reasons against bestiality to be similar to those against sexual contact with children.

I don't think most would have a good enough understanding of animal nature and ability to read subtle clues in a way that wouldn't lead to a net suffering for animals overall.

I don't know, it seems too shaky a ground for me. I mean, sometimes we're disgusted by the weirdest things (like brown spots on bananas, eww), sometimes the disgust is very culturally inclined and sometimes we've seen disgust for a thing disappeared as we advanced through ages.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
-->
I had a girlfriend once who told me that the family dog, with a bit of candy, would lick pussy all day long.

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
Tomorrow 2:35 AM
-->
I find zoophilia enticing while jerkin off. But after that, i feel sorta-guilty and stupid for having such a self-degrading thought in my mind. The same way i feel about scat.
You keep going through the deep web and you start finding all sorts of disgusting/stupid stuff interesting.
When your mind stops working and your hormones take control, somehow darker things start to feel so tempting. The rabbit hole can keep going as deep as you want. What is "moral" and "ammoral" doesnt matter anymore.
Its for us to draw our own lines, thats all i have to say. Just keep a cool head and dont cross the lines you set for yourself, and focus on what's important, not letting your interests take over too much of your life.

As for morality, etc it is just a big pile of bull. People would do necrophilia if they could legally & socially get away with it. It is just for you to determine what stuff is stretching it too far.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Tomorrow 6:05 AM
-->
The author's argument falls apart here:

The relationship between humans and domestic animals is extremely close; with all that emotional intensity, sex can rightly be considered an extension of that relationship. Whether this relationship itself is wrong is a huge argument that will not be considered here; suffice it to say that I do not consider every pet owner and farmer to be immoral simply because they have close relationships with animals. Nor are bestialists immoral simply for extending that relationship into the sexual realm. An action cannot be wrong simply because it is sexual; there must be other basis.
And it's a female author too. No wonder.

>.>
<.<

:D

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
Ugh, I don't know Yellow. Having necrotic ulcers (courtesy of Anthrax) in my junk isn't a risk I'm gonna take for "practice".
Oh, I'm with you on that one. There are all kinds of diseases one can get from touring the farm with your genitals.

But you know how so many people are. You tell them how dangerous something is, and they refute you with, "My great aunt sally did it everyday and she's just fine. You're overreacting."

I don't know, it seems too shaky a ground for me. I mean, sometimes we're disgusted by the weirdest things (like brown spots on bananas, eww), sometimes the disgust is very culturally inclined and sometimes we've seen disgust for a thing disappeared as we advanced through ages.
It was very, very shaky, but it was the best I had at the moment.

People would do necrophilia if they could legally & socially get away with it. It is just for you to determine what stuff is stretching it too far.
It's legal in some countries.

paradoxparadigm7

Local time
-->
The best argument isn't a moral one but a high risk of disease. And yes, you can get a disease from human to human sex too but that's all the more reason to be discerning about who/what you'll fuck.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
What is wrong with some of the people on this site?!

I'm with Yellows logic 110%

Sir Eus Lee

I am wholely flattered you would take about 2 and
Local time
-->
What is wrong with some of the people on this site?!

I'm just going to hop in and out of this thread to point out that we all do things others wouldn't justify, and others do things we wouldn't justify, so in the end you have to pick what actions are moral and what actions are immoral, and hold yourself to them. (Although I do agree with you.)

The ideal goal is to find the perfect balance of infringement on rights. When my actions infringe on anotger unjustly, then I have faulted, but at some point I am entitled to my fair share of infringement, or to take or claim my fair share of 'natural rights'. Although infringement is a pretty flexible world. Unfortunately, sharing the world is difficult because things are more efficient when they dig into everybody's resources, like roads.

As for bestiality, there are many, many different alternatives that are probably much more fulfilling and enjoyable. Like watching the sunset, or listening to music. But if anybody hasn't questioned their moral code and accept or participate bestiality, maybe you should question it.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
i do enjoy watching girls taking bbc so being honest... where's the difference with a horse dick?, erase from your mind the body of the animal or pretend he's a minotaur or a nigga or a mix of both.
but... i'm too delicate for introducing my pure stick in such dirty places. animals not appealing.
and female buttsex to be considered in case of proper personal hygiene

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
Tomorrow 2:35 AM
-->

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->

In Nazi Germany most people thought Jews were disgusting/worth less than other Germans, therefore it was morally okay to oppress/exterminate Jews.

People thought black people were disgusting therefore it was okay to keep them as slaves.

I find this conformist reasoning disgusting^.^

I kinda find bestiality (beast/female) enticing, I think it has to do with the primal instinct of expressing domination and most animals being physically stronger than us.

420MuNkEy

Banned
Local time
-->
Consent would be the biggest issue here in my mind.

I don't care at all about the morality or stigma. It seems as weird to me as the people who practice bondage or are into feet.

As for disease, sex can vary in risk and it doesn't seem that bestiality is any more a health risk than more common kinks like being choked. Yes, it's a bit above and beyond the standard level of risk, but still well within the range of what's more commonly accepted in human-on-human sexual interactions.

Consent is a tricky one, because, even if the animal could easily kill you if it didn't like what you were doing (like a swift kick from a horse), it's impossible to communicate on a high enough level to make sure it's actually okay with it. Without consent it becomes rape - which is a separate issue if being intellectually honest.

charliepoo

Local time
-->
I had a girlfriend once who told me that the family dog, with a bit of candy, would lick pussy all day long.

that had to have been the sickest shit I've heard all day. Dog licks his ass and then goes lick pussy? *shutters*

charliepoo

Local time
-->
I've been interneting for too long for the thought to disgust me. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not something I fancy, but I don't automatically react with the feeling that is disgust.
I remember reading about a human playing sexually with a dolphin and it seemed they both had fun :ahh: Have you ruined me internet.

podcast on dolphins and a study on communication. A guy in the 70's had a thing where he had a woman living with a dolphin , in an apartment under water. The guy was experimenting on LSD at the same time. Long story short, the dolphin and the woman had a bond going as they were living in the same habitat and the dolphin seemed to exhibit interest in the study and was actually "trying" to practice what she was teaching him *which was speaking english through his blow hole*. Only that before they could "work" he would be wasting time humping her leg so she would get him off so he would stop it, and then they could get to work. She openly admitted this on the podcast. That she just helped him get off so he could focus on work and get it out of his system.

That's consent right there as he initiated. So where is the argument that it's wrong there? as sick as it is ...

In the end, the guy running the study had some sort of downfall, probably having something to do with LSD and the study was considered bunk due to everyone finding out that the woman in the study was doing the dolphin. Apparently for years, no one wanted to touch studying dolphins and communication because of this.

Super interesting podacast - the station was Radio Lab if anyone is interested.

But back on point, the question of whether this is "right" or "wrong" ... if the dolphin was initiating, and that is your consent, and the person was willing ... where's the problem? aside from not liking it on the level as, something you wouldn't do yourself.

Obviously I wouldn't go as far as to support someone marrying their goat or sheep but I have to admit that I think I just might turn a blinds eye if I found out my neighbor was banging his dog in heat. nasty to think of it but if I had to make a judgement, I don't think I'd care enough to condemn the person.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
-->
that had to have been the sickest shit I've heard all day. Dog licks his ass and then goes lick pussy? *shutters*
his ass? wuut?

This was something she told once when we where having phone sex. Don't know if it was true or not. Might have been a hint for me to step up my game. This was in one of my girl dating periods. Not sure how into the whole thing I was, since I dated mostly men for quite a while later. Lately my girl interest have sparkled again.

One may be more fragile then one think sexually. And it may not take too much oddities before one switch this or that way. I don't think it a good idea to have your first girlfriends be sexually nymphos, with multiple partners, including dogs.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
-->
The dog, like most dogs, probably dedicated a good amount of time each day to licking its own asshole.
I see. Well yeah, maybe. That's something one can tell those who let their dog lick them in the face.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 11:05 AM
-->
And yet,,, it has been said ... that a dog's mouth carries less bacteria than a human mouth. (course I don't believe it)

Archer

slightly inebriated
Local time
-->
I really don't think fucking a donkey would give someone a better understanding of the mechanics of human on human sex...

Morally? I don't know... Given that whatever animal you have isn't suffering physically or psychologically I think it would be an interesting conversation. As mentioned communicable diseases would be a massive issue.

I too had a girlfriend that told me about using peanut butter and her dog to get off. I remember being slightly concerned, slightly disturbed, but overpowered by the draw of her sexual deviance. I think that because she wasn't causing her dog any pain, and there were minimal risks involved I could laugh it off. If she was fucking her dog with a double ended dildo that would be a deal breaker.

Regardless of even the most eloquent justification, I'm staying far the fuck away from my cats asshole.

420MuNkEy

Banned
Local time
-->
And yet,,, it has been said ... that a dog's mouth carries less bacteria than a human mouth. (course I don't believe it)
Fewer bacteria doesn't necessarily mean less dangerous bacteria.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->

Fewer bacteria doesn't necessarily mean less dangerous bacteria.
You beat me to it! That's actually the most human-centric argument against bestiality identified thus far. It wouldn't matter if another animal harbored only a single kind of bacteria in their whatever-we're-coming-into-contact-with. If that's a foreign bacteria, we don't want to have anything to do with it. We have a pretty disgusting set of "flora and fauna" ourselves, but they're ours. Our personal bouquets of nasty weren't meant to mingle with the zoos within the zoo.

As it is, simple cohabitation with animals has resulted in some devastating diseases. Rabies, anthax, plague, all the poxes, influenza, type B herpes, cat-scratch fever, hantavirus, Lyme disease, MRSA, the "worms", etc., if you purposely swap fluids, the list becomes way grosser.

Ember

Blazing Away
Local time
Tomorrow 7:05 AM
-->
Exactly, and if beastiality/zoophilia was to become even slighlty mainstream then there would be numerous more opportunites for bacteria, diseases and what have you to make the species jump and whenever such a jump does occur it is generally with dire consequenes. I.e Plagues of deadly prowess or just mass killing things.

Since a fair number of the newest such plagues originated in third world countries it has been relatively simplistic to keep them contained as help could easily be sent over in the form of medical crews who protected themselves appropriately by following hygenic procedures and they were aware of the situation before arriving there. However were such a disease to make such a jump in a more developed country with better 'transportation' so to speak it would make the plague much harder to contain and much more devasting for the human race as a whole.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 11:05 AM
-->
As it is, simple cohabitation with animals has resulted in some devastating diseases. Rabies, anthax, plague, all the poxes, influenza, type B herpes, cat-scratch fever, hantavirus, Lyme disease, MRSA, the "worms", etc., if you purposely swap fluids, the list becomes way grosser.

Oh heh, let's not forget Syphilis, which is said to come from Sheep; or even the mighty uncurable HIV, which apparently came from monkeys. Course, we'll probably never know conclusively if this was from sexual contact, but considering how perverse some people get with animals, it seems a lot more likely than anything else. Maybe we'd rather not believe it so.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
Oh heh, let's not forget Syphilis, which is said to come from Sheep; or even the mighty uncurable HIV, which apparently came from monkeys. Course, we'll probably never know conclusively if this was from sexual contact, but considering how perverse some people get with animals, it seems a lot more likely than anything else. Maybe we'd rather not believe it so.
I have very serious doubts about the monkey-fucking story, myself.

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
Let's not be so prude! If you are having sex with humans you are having sex with animals.

I knew this was coming ; ) And there's no way around it: I like to have sex with animals.

AphroditeGoneAwry

Baby in the corner
Local time
-->
lol.

I was into bestiality when I was little, but now I know it is a sin.

Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion (KJV). ~Leviticus 18:23

Top Bottom