• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Best girl type for male INTP

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
Today, 18:39
omg, it's wish O----:

Anyways I'm an enfp in a relationsip with an intp. I agree with the guy who said avoid enfp at all cost, in the end we only seek intps to help us fufill the dream of world domination
INTPs don't "do" world domination. Ozymandias types do.

Good thing too. Can you imagine if Dr Manhattan wanted to take over the world?

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 10:39
ENTJs don't like when you're cold. Maybe just the girls (females) in most situations.

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
Which type would be better for a male INTP: INFP or ENFJ? It's basically Fe or Fi and inversed, so you don't get Ni or Ne together, it's either or because one is a judger and the other an introverted judger, or a perceiver by the MBTI mode.

It's also similar to ENTP or INFJ as romantic interests. Or ENTP or INTJ. They're both lead intuitives but different, so it's Te or Ti. It's not mistaking one for the other, but each person's personality plays a part in predicting their interests.

baccheion

Local time
Today, 13:39
Which type would be better for a male INTP: INFP or ENFJ? It's basically Fe or Fi and inversed, so you don't get Ni or Ne together, it's either or because one is a judger and the other an introverted judger, or a perceiver by the MBTI mode.

It's also similar to ENTP or INFJ as romantic interests. Or ENTP or INTJ. They're both lead intuitives but different, so it's Te or Ti. It's not mistaking one for the other, but each person's personality plays a part in predicting their interests.
I've never liked ENFJs. If Socionics is accurate, then 60% of INTPs have Relations of Semi-Duality (better) with them, and 40%, Relations of Supervision (bad). I'd guess I'm the latter, as I find them extremely annoying and patronizing. They miraculously have a vision of who I am and could be. It's always insulting/debasing and they just can't stop until it's real.

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time

I've never liked ENFJs. If Socionics is accurate, then 60% of INTPs have Relations of Semi-Duality (better) with them, and 40%, Relations of Supervision (bad). I'd guess I'm the latter, as I find them extremely annoying and patronizing. They miraculously have a vision of who I am and could be. It's always insulting/debasing and they just can't stop until it's real.
Fi might be more associated with personal identity than Fe. There's no indication Fe or good use of it (i.e. aux, dom; etc) means or correlates with a good sense of identity. It's more so maintaining harmony in social situations and contexts, sometimes what's best for the group. So in say INFJ, or any type, it'd arguably be the dominant function that's responsible for a person's identity, so it would be Ni. In ENFJ, it'd be Fe supported by Ni. It's more so a question of waves and what wavelength you're on at the time. So personality type isn't the only thing that defines someone's personality or motivations. So INFP differs from ENFJ in that, plus for INTP, they have Ne/Si with them so they relate there. Using Ni/Se is only for something different and some excitement, but could be too different to relate - usually on different wavelengths at the times, although your mileage may vary. Because of that, they could get trapped or boring potentially, but that's the nature of it. There isn't enough data to actually know if you look at it. TiNe might not have or use enough Te to make FiTe happy or excited. So with no understanding, there's no way of knowing at all besides zodiac signs, who'll actually relate or be good in a relationship long term. The main difference I've noticed between Ne and Ni is Ni is just "pure idealism" so they just look at you or something and "see what's missing" then believe it's what reality is or should be, so they look at stuff and think about what it could be. Ne people just think about what stuff is then look at it.

baccheion

Local time
Today, 13:39

Fi might be more associated with personal identity than Fe. There's no indication Fe or good use of it (i.e. aux, dom; etc) means or correlates with a good sense of identity. It's more so maintaining harmony in social situations and contexts, sometimes what's best for the group. So in say INFJ, or any type, it'd arguably be the dominant function that's responsible for a person's identity, so it would be Ni. In ENFJ, it'd be Fe supported by Ni. It's more so a question of waves and what wavelength you're on at the time. So personality type isn't the only thing that defines someone's personality or motivations. So INFP differs from ENFJ in that, plus for type, they have Ne/Si with them so they relate there. Using Ni/Se is only for something different and some excitement, but could be too different to relate - usually on different wavelengths at the times, although your mileage may vary. Because of that, they could get trapped or boring potentially, but that's the nature of it. There isn't enough data to actually know if you look at it. TiNe might not have or use enough Te to make FiTe happy or excited. So with no understanding, there's no way of knowing at all besides zodiac signs, who'll actually relate or be good in a relationship long term. The main difference I've noticed between Ne and Ni is Ni is just "pure idealism" so they just look at you or something and "see what's missing" then believe it's what reality is or should be, so they look at stuff and think about what it could be. Ne people just think about what stuff is then look at it.
What does your response have to do with my comment? I'm not sure if it's an INTP thing, but I have no real sense of identity. That is, I don't know myself very well. There are a few things that are clear, but I'm generally lacking insight.

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
It's more or less the same thing but I'd agree, INTP has no Fi. It's usually Fi that knows more about "personal identity" or its potential, because it's connected to Te as an emotion that says if you don't do something you can't, and they apply it to other people, because Fi makes them feel good. But there's no real way of knowing if some decision is better for someone else or how well they'd know it themselves. It's basically just to "notice" something or pick through random patterns in data, to see how woke you could be, but things aren't always as they seem, if there's some "thing" someone should do implying it would be "better" for them if they do it like it makes them smarter for getting any extra experience, and yet it's just a risk. So there's also some self fulfilled prophecy involved.

Top Bottom