• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Autistic,Anti social, thinker, iq 140-160

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Yesterday 9:18 PM
-->
Do you think I was being intimidating? I wasn't arguing with him exactly but he kept responding to my comments as if they were directed at him and those comments were a response to Elen's comments. I think he interpreted my comments as relating directly to him when I was talking about why we don't need to vilify people who mention their iq. Just let them hold onto it with importance like any other quality. Abstraction, abstraction; ABSTRACTION! Maybe I was misinterpreted, Inex said I appeared to have sass in the past compared to now, the closest "sass" I've employed is just talking shit with Aru.
We have talked about IQ at length at this point (I personally am traumatized by it.) I think being validated by the (really not so) credible society of Mensa would lead to having some sort of misplaced faith. Diving head first (or should I say IQ first?) into the forum and bringing that to table, expressions that are unimpressive or reductionist would be seen negatively, probably like a chemical reaction or a clash of some sort. Remember he was not there to scrutinize and develop our opinions off of each other, and we just flat out dick slapped him with it. Should've been softer and gave him time to let go? This being said I doubt he was autistic as I doubt he would've minded being... Wrong? *misguided whatever he was, as much. *misguided

And so it was, like a blind man touching a surface, the Braille was too pointed, and his force too strong, and he said "fuck that shit."

Nah, I laughed to.
Good, at least we can be bad people together, that's worth something.
I wrote it in jest so I'm pretty happy rn
+10 points to intended outcome confidence modulator

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 3:18 AM
-->
We truly are a fucked up bunch of people.

Rebis

Local time
-->
We have talked about IQ at length at this point (I personally am traumatized by it.) I think being validated by the (really not so) credible society of Mensa would lead to having some sort of misplaced faith. Diving head first (or should I say IQ first?) into the forum and bringing that to table, expressions that are unimpressive or reductionist would be seen negatively, probably like a chemical reaction or a clash of some sort. Remember he was not there to scrutinize and develop our opinions off of each other, and we just flat out dick slapped him with it. Should've been softer and gave him time to let go? This being said I doubt he was autistic as I doubt he would've minded being... Wrong? whatever he was, as much.

And so it was, like a blind man touching a surface, the Braille was too pointed, and his force too strong, and he said "fuck that shit."

I was just saying to Elen that hypothetically speaking if someone wants to identify with their iq there's no need to slam-dunk them and that these people that view themselves as important can become perfectionists (influenced by the movie gattaca I watched recently, the real jerome morrow couldn't stand the fact (or stand at all) his genes didn't win him 1st prize). He must've interpreted that towards him. He had made another post which I can't seem to find and I responded to a bunch of his questions, I wouldn't want to scare other people off but it seemed beyond my control.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 8:18 PM
-->
Going by height and IQ: my right leg is 8 inches longer than my left leg yet I am still 4 inches below average in height (5'6").

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
I was just saying to Elen that hypothetically speaking if someone wants to identify with their iq there's no need to slam-dunk them and that these people that view themselves as important can become perfectionists (influenced by the movie gattaca I watched recently, the real jerome morrow couldn't stand the fact (or stand at all) his genes didn't win him 1st prize). He must've interpreted that towards him. He had made another post which I can't seem to find and I responded to a bunch of his questions, I wouldn't want to scare other people off but it seemed beyond my control.
I think the fact that you made your position on IQ obvious (that it's not such a big deal (at least this is what I think it implies)) made you a "threat" in one way or another. When something is integrated into your being, the very acknowledgment that it could be weak is destabilizing. this may not be exactly the case, but some variation of this. I do not think you were being intimidating, but that doesn't matter as someone else may look at what you wrote and draw a different conclusion. Communication theory 101. You were trying to describe a reality, but that reality offended him. Plus peoplesuck straight up sucker punched him lmao

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
Going by height and IQ: my right leg is 8 inches longer than my left leg yet I am still 4 inches below average in height (5'6").
If you build your endurance :xen-wink: I'm sure a couple inches wont matter. If you are lacking in something there is nothing wrong with compensating for it some other way.

Rebis

Local time
-->
Now I see it. Oh wow, if he read it in that case he must've felt absolutely destroyed by me. Oh my god.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Imbalanced IQ

It's an analogy (my leg length is normal)
Tall leg, short leg (definitely not going to be a sprinter.)

High IQ, Low IQ :
I read a long time ago a difference in IQ can be a learning disability.

I am fine with having a disability because I can work around it but only if I grip understanding it.

Rebis

Local time
-->
Fuck iq i wanna fuck somebody

Elen

Cold and damp
Local time
Yesterday 7:18 PM
-->
@Rebis I used to be spunkier before I took a prolonged self imposed leave of absence from INTPf back in...egads, I think it was 2013 or 2014. I've lost some youthfulness in the interim.

I feel so utterly changed from my former self that I wasn't comfortable taking up my old mantle. :slashnew:

Elen

Cold and damp
Local time
Yesterday 7:18 PM
-->
I think the fact that you made your position on IQ obvious (that it's not such a big deal (at least this is what I think it implies)) made you a "threat" in one way or another. When something is integrated into your being, the very acknowledgment that it could be weak is destabilizing. this may not be exactly the case, but some variation of this. I do not think you were being intimidating, but that doesn't matter as someone else may look at what you wrote and draw a different conclusion. Communication theory 101. You were trying to describe a reality, but that reality offended him. Plus peoplesuck straight up sucker punched him lmao

I was sorta hoping I could push them towards not fully integrating their IQ numbers with their sense of identity. I should have realized when they put it in their intro thread they were a lost cause on that front.

:tinykitball:

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
I was sorta hoping I could push them towards not fully integrating their IQ numbers with their sense of identity. I should have realized when they put it in their intro thread they were a lost cause on that front.
:tinykitball:
There something strange about announcing how intelligent you are, in that it's not that smart. Then, making intelligence apart of your identity doesn't make sense at any level, because there is always someone stupider or smarter than you, you basically set yourself up for dissatisfaction.

I don't think there is anything wrong with marketing yourself with notable things, that score puts him at least in the 99th percentile. Too bad the quality of his tool (brain) is lacking in proper use and priority, from what I gather anyway.

We really are sick people. I'm sorry this can die now. or will it

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
My people awareness is not that high. (ASD)
I already said I may have a learning disability.

Some people reach a certain development sage and remain there.

Example:

16 at 32 | 16/32 = 0.5
by age 40 I will have the mind of a 20-year-old.

age personality maturity social intelligence, mental capacity

There are so many ways of developing.
Developing is multidimensional.

There should be a way of finding all of them.
Then people can be compared objectively.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
(influenced by the movie gattaca I watched recently, the real jerome morrow couldn't stand the fact (or stand at all) his genes didn't win him 1st prize).
rewatched the swimming scene now – profound stuff

"I never saved anything for the swim back"

Rebis

Local time
-->
(influenced by the movie gattaca I watched recently, the real jerome morrow couldn't stand the fact (or stand at all) his genes didn't win him 1st prize).
rewatched the swimming scene now – profound stuff

"I never saved anything for the swim back"
It's kinda like evolutionary game theory- Anthony was willing to go beyond the rational rules of the game and threaten his life to prove he was capable. And then with the scene where his heart defect kicked on the treadmill, again he kept his posture at the risk of dying so he wouldn't be considered defective. Breaking the mould.

It had a good finale- He was finally caught and yet he'd inspired a simple lab doctor by his performance that the whole system was a hoax and that our fate (particularly his son's) wasn't fully determined.

Ex-User (15237)

Local time
-->
I think the fact that you made your position on IQ obvious (that it's not such a big deal (at least this is what I think it implies)) made you a "threat" in one way or another.
No, position on IQ did not threaten me
I think i had low tolerance for when people started criticizing my attempt of making first contact with the people of this forum which i thought were humble , sequential reading of the replies looked to me a synergized ungratefulness,
because i was already done with the IQ concept when someone first pointed it out but i think the replies people were giving were based on just reading my post and not the full sequence of replies/ if that is the case then it was definitely my mistake to not take that into consideration.
I dont understand sarcasm most of the time and my social intelligence is below average, i just keep patterns from my past experience of people bullying me which when i see resemble i leave
i had a tough life and i really mean it when i say tough life i dont see a point in going on with this , i mean we all can solely get to the end of discussion in heads right ?
i came back because i thought that i was being childish which i am , too much like a small child (emotionally) but i have mechanisms to keep people out i never trust anyone everything is suspicious to me
I have iterated and changed myself to the point i have no identity of who i am
i like to keep it this way because it protects me from emotional stress
i have also deleted all concepts of a single reality which makes understanding non abstract things like emotions and intent very hard for me. (because i have to consider any possibilities and versions of reality) cannot go through infinite possibilities so i go with the one which balances first my internal state and then everything else.
I did all this because i had been treated terribly in the past.
Its not my intent to make you pity me if you go in that direction.

when i was 6 years old i use to think a lot if time stopped for several years and continued we would never know and that used to terrify me.

and yes i am just saying all this so you can better assess me.

I would still want to be part of this forum and i still think you are my people but i am unable to process emotional things and whenever i see them i dont find it worth the time as i cannot decipher what and why you would say that.
there is nothing special about me that might impress you guys , i dont know how to make jokes and i think you get my point till now
I think you guys should not change anything if you want slam your dicks about something i say then go ahead.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
The ebb and flow of the threads are usually pretty casual unless there is something specifically being debated or reasoned.

Intpf takes people of all backgrounds, a lot of us have medical conditions and struggle with one thing or another. I have seen great growth on the forum (thinking of the bigmanguydudebro) and it has stemmed from people reaching out and assisting them. (I've also seen flat out bigotry, but let's ignore that) I'm sure you will be comfortable here, feel no pressure and don't say ignorant shit and you'll fit in nicely and develop for the better.

My advice for you is to read some fiction or memoirs, those help with EQ and will show you that emotions are by no means uni-dimentional. Im sure you can find something you like.

As for you thinking about time stopping I share that pattern of thinking in some sense, pretty scary shit, especially when you factor in implications of such things happening. Yeesh.

Rebis

Local time
-->
I think the fact that you made your position on IQ obvious (that it's not such a big deal (at least this is what I think it implies)) made you a "threat" in one way or another.
No, position on IQ did not threaten me
I think i had low tolerance for when people started criticizing my attempt of making first contact with the people of this forum which i thought were humble , sequential reading of the replies looked to me a synergized ungratefulness,
because i was already done with the IQ concept when someone first pointed it out but i think the replies people were giving were based on just reading my post and not the full sequence of replies/ if that is the case then it was definitely my mistake to not take that into consideration.

It wasn't criticism, it was dialogue. We had a few options at first contact:

"Hi, Welcome to the forum." A bland and unconstructive statement. It doesn't really let us understand you nor will you understanding anything about us.

Or point on a complex topic in the subject matter of the forum:
"I have a 140-160 iq"

IQ, the validiy of it, the proximal associations with IQ. So on and so forth.

I dont understand sarcasm most of the time and my social intelligence is below average, i just keep patterns from my past experience of people bullying me which when i see resemble i leave
i had a tough life and i really mean it when i say tough life i dont see a point in going on with this , i mean we all can solely get to the end of discussion in heads right ?
i came back because i thought that i was being childish which i am , too much like a small child (emotionally) but i have mechanisms to keep people out i never trust anyone everything is suspicious to me
i have also deleted all concepts of a single reality which makes understanding non abstract things like emotions and intent very hard for me. (because i have to consider any possibilities and versions of reality) cannot go through infinite possibilities so i go with the one which balances first my internal state and then everything else.
I did all this because i had been treated terribly in the past.
Its not my intent to make you pity me if you go in that direction.

People are quite emotionally detatched on this forum. Emotions are abstract.
when i was 6 years old i use to think a lot if time stopped for several years and continued we would never know and that used to terrify me.
and yes i am just saying all this so you can better assess me.

I would still want to be part of this forum and i still think you are my people but i am unable to process emotional things and whenever i see them i dont find it worth the time as i cannot decipher what and why you would say that.
there is nothing special about me that might impress you guys , i dont know how to make jokes and i think you get my point till now
I think you guys should not change anything if you want slam your dicks about something i say then go ahead.

Look, no one is trying to slam their dicks. This isn't about you, peopple want to discuss topics not people. If we were to be realistic you are insignificant to me, and I am insignificant to you. There is no benefit to berating each other. There is no benefit to embarassing you. That's the objective truth of our interaction. I got bullied, you got bullied we have suffered hardships. I can relate to everything you've said so I don't see a differential here. We are not intricately part of each other's lives. If you have poor social skills then you have to understand that part of the issue here was your perception of our behaviour relative to your social intelligence.

Emotions do not play a pivotal role in discussions here and I think you're interpreting our discussions as emotionally driven because, as you stated you've avoided processing emotion in a healthy way. This fact actually inclines you to have an inferior means to rationalize emotion, which emphasizes as a stronger proclivity towards the most subtle of "emotional" phrases. The one that does not process emotion is tortured by processing the smallest of things.

Rebis

Local time
-->

It's good you came back, running away offers no solutions. Social progression is important up to a point. You don't really need to trust people on here, I mean we have no control over your life. We can never instigate hell upon your life.

Rebis

Local time
-->
If you feel any emotional pressure just verify it with a simple message, I'll try and facilitate any worries you have.

Top Bottom