• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Asexuality tests

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 3:41 PM
-->
Apparently I'm Asexual. 70pts

Apparently I'm not sapiosexual 53pts

Apparently I'm really Demisexual 83pts

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
Today 9:41 PM
-->
Asexual
You have reached 73 of 100 points, (73%)
Sapiosexual
You have reached 83 of 100 points, (83%)
Demisexual
You have reached 81 of 100 points, (81%)

Yeah...
I don't agree. I'm just too physically inept.
Physical /sensational impulses.. who needs that. I view sex as something else, thank you very much.

rainman312

rice-eater extraordinaire
Local time
Today 4:41 PM
-->
I got a 73% on the asexual quiz, and a 98% on the sapiosexual quiz. I was too lazy to take the demisexuality quiz, because I knew I wasn't demisexual after reading the description.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Today 1:41 PM
-->
I'm no longer ASexual because I've moved on to BSexual.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Asexual: 50%
Sapiosexual: 82%
Demisexual: 79%

I could identify a lot with the demisexual description, especially a lack of interest in sex with people who might be physically attractive but with whom I do not have a connection (I don't want to have sex) and also sometimes finding myself sexually attracted to people (even same-sex on occasion) if I feel very close to them on a personal level. I just can't picture a one-night stand.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
I got 77 asexual, can i get my medal now?:cthulhu:

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
33% Asexual
81% Sapiosexual.
47 % Demisexual

StevenM

beep
Local time
-->
:/

I apologize, have to bash that first (asexuality) test. For myself, I know I'm not asexual (far from it), though I hit 51%, even from completely disagreeing with questions of not desiring sex. Though truthfully, I did answer somewhat to questions of feeling weird and different than everyone else about my sexuality.

It reminded me of taking a test to see if I have brown hair:
a) Does your hair have red hues?
B) Is your hair lighter, or darker?
[Would you like 50% off on Chanel 5 perfume?]
C) Do people tell you that your hair is brown?

Result: You have green hair.

SolarCycler

Compressionshirt
Local time
-->
No way, no how, asexual 32%
Almost perfectly average sapiosexual 48%
Not even closely demisexual 23%

Utility Creep

Local time
Today 1:41 PM
-->
Asexual-90
Sapiosexual-49
Demisexual-72

emmabobary

*snore*
Local time
-->
Asexual 69%
Sapiosexual 63%
Demuosexual57%

Ziast

Redshirt
Local time
Today 2:41 PM
-->
Asexual- 92%

I win.

I already identify as Asexual though, so no surprise.

marybluesky

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I am pan sexual (67 points). For the rest I don`t get enough score to identify with.

smithcommajohn

Do not consume with alcohol
Local time
-->
42% Asexual
?% Sapiosexual (the questions seemed nonsensical, so I didn't complete)
71% Demisexual

"As a Demisexual, you only develop feelings of sexual attraction for a person after developing deep emotional or mental connections with them first."

I've always said these words, but didn't know there was a name for it... interesting.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
50% Asexual
64% Pansexual (but I don't identify as pansexual, I'm a pretty open Kinsey 1)
67% Demisexual
Workplace blocks sapiosexual test... don't ask me why that one as opposed to the others. *shrug*

Some of the questions are dumb, almost of the "are you still beating your wife?" variety, as there's no way to answer them if you don't agree with the premise of the question to start with.

Or they are limiting in some way. For example, does it make sense to say I don't like to eat, if I'm not attracted to fast food just thrown in a bag and tossed on a table? But what if the food is done up scrumptiously and presented in a tantalizing way? That's how I am with sex scenes in a movie -- most are laughable simply because they don't actually do visual and emotional foreplay, they're just people assuming that groping each other is some kind of turn-on; but damn, sometimes watching two people simply kiss deeply really makes my knees weak -- something SENSUAL versus just sloppy carnality. It's also audial in addition to visual.

Personally, I don't get crushes very often... it's so rare that I remember the few that I've had. When I do fall for someone in a relationship, the physical characteristics are subservient to the connection/desire. Typically I fall in love with personality and character, long-term.

Just because I don't care about the physical as much doesn't mean I'm indifferent to gender, since men and women often seem to evoke masculine and feminine energies, and I tend to embrace feminine energy on a friend level (not a sexual one) even if on occasion I've had a sudden physical desire for a close friend whether male or female... I'm talking about long-term happiness in a sexual relationship.

But yeah, I have never had the same stereotypical attractions/crushes that seem to define what guy is popular among the female population.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
50% Asexual
64% Pansexual (but I don't identify as pansexual, I'm a pretty open Kinsey 1)
67% Demisexual
Workplace blocks sapiosexual test... don't ask me why that one as opposed to the others. *shrug*

Some of the questions are dumb, almost of the "are you still beating your wife?" variety, as there's no way to answer them if you don't agree with the premise of the question to start with.

Or they are limiting in some way. For example, does it make sense to say I don't like to eat, if I'm not attracted to fast food just thrown in a bag and tossed on a table? But what if the food is done up scrumptiously and presented in a tantalizing way? That's how I am with sex scenes in a movie -- most are laughable simply because they don't actually do visual and emotional foreplay, they're just people assuming that groping each other is some kind of turn-on; but damn, sometimes watching two people simply kiss deeply really makes my knees weak -- something SENSUAL versus just sloppy carnality. It's also audial in addition to visual.

Personally, I don't get crushes very often... it's so rare that I remember the few that I've had. When I do fall for someone in a relationship, the physical characteristics are subservient to the connection/desire. Typically I fall in love with personality and character, long-term.

Just because I don't care about the physical as much doesn't mean I'm indifferent to gender, since men and women often seem to evoke masculine and feminine energies, and I tend to embrace feminine energy on a friend level (not a sexual one) even if on occasion I've had a sudden physical desire for a close friend whether male or female... I'm talking about long-term happiness in a sexual relationship.

But yeah, I have never had the same stereotypical attractions/crushes that seem to define what guy is popular among the female population.

You know damn well what your sexual preferences are.

*Wags finger and shakes head*

Get back to work you slacker, you.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
That's how I am with sex scenes in a movie -- most are laughable simply because they don't actually do visual and emotional foreplay, they're just people assuming that groping each other is some kind of turn-on; but damn, sometimes watching two people simply kiss deeply really makes my knees weak -- something SENSUAL versus just sloppy carnality.
THIS! Some sex scenes are just silly and almost unwatchable. I think it probably has something to do with the actors and directing. Even if just a kiss, or a look, really getting the emotions right... it's just... wow!

This is one thing I differed from demisexual, but it might have to do with the definition of a crush. When I'm single (which is almost always) I crush often. How I develop a crush is always from personality, though, not looks. Say a coworker suddenly shows me a side to them I never knew and really connect with, I will often crush on them a bit. When in a relationship, I never crush or even have vague interests in others. I never understood the concept of cheating since I find the thought repellent.

I think physical still plays a factor for me, but it is muted. I love the female form, voice, energy, etc.

Guys all call me crazy for not being attracted to females generally considered to be aesthetically beautiful. I need to know her and, more than that, I need to love and respect WHO she is to really feel anything.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
You know damn well what your sexual preferences are.

*Wags finger...

Flirt.
s0317.gif

THIS! Some sex scenes are just silly and almost unwatchable. I think it probably has something to do with the actors and directing.

yeah, sometimes I just laugh and laugh... and then laugh harder because I realize they were trying to be steamy and failing miserably.

It would be fun to do MST3000 overdub voice tracks on some of these things.

This is one thing I differed from demisexual, but it might have to do with the definition of a crush. When I'm single (which is almost always) I crush often. How I develop a crush is always from personality, though, not looks. Say a coworker suddenly shows me a side to them I never knew and really connect with, I will often crush on them a bit. When in a relationship, I never crush or even have vague interests in others. I never understood the concept of cheating since I find the thought repellent.

Yeah, I tend to screen pretty heavily and am careful, so by the time I make a commitment to someone, I'm in. Sometimes it makes it hard for me to break away if things go bad, but that's just the way it is. I become attached to the person, and the looks kind of fade into something I just accept regardless. I realized at some point that there are multiple people around the world who I could make a relationship work with, so then it becomes about this particular person and my investment in them and the things I know about them that have drawn us closer together, etc.

I always laugh when I meet someone and suddenly realize I'm laughing a lot, and my voice becomes more melodious, and shit like that. I'm not trying, it just happens. It's like I recognize I'm attracted to someone on that early level by watching myself from the outside. But those are initial meeting kinds of things.

I like to see people being themselves, in general -- someone who is comfortable as themselves. I can become delighted to see them say and do things that show me better who they are. (Although maybe that goes out the window if who they are is an asshat, but... hey, this is such a ramble now.)

I think physical still plays a factor for me, but it is muted. I love the female form, voice, energy, etc.

Yup, the physical manifestation does play some kind of part, but it's a part of the person and not necessarily the main draw. I guess the big picture provides a general answer to the question of attraction.

Guys all call me crazy for not being attracted to females generally considered to be aesthetically beautiful. I need to know her and, more than that, I need to love and respect WHO she is to really feel anything.

I don't really get the hookup thing. That was one of the questions I didn't have an ambiguous answer to... an overnight hookup isn't really my thing... pure carnality, and no real sense of who the person is.

Only a percentage of the populace is above the "average" block on the bell curve anyway, physically, and we don't really get a ton of control over how we rate on that scale. Plus, people are attracted to different things.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
It would be fun to do MST3000 overdub voice tracks on some of these things.
<monotone voice>oh baby, oh baby, you make me feel so... hot?
Seriously, though, stop mentioning cool stuff or I'm gonna crush on you. I'm a huge MST3K fan. :) I even have a slice of Deep 13 in a collector's box :nerd: I also visited their studio while I lived in Minneapolis.

Yeah, I tend to screen pretty heavily and am careful, so by the time I make a commitment to someone, I'm in. Sometimes it makes it hard for me to break away if things go bad, but that's just the way it is. I become attached to the person, and the looks kind of fade into something I just accept regardless. I realized at some point that there are multiple people around the world who I could make a relationship work with, so then it becomes about this particular person and my investment in them and the things I know about them that have drawn us closer together, etc.
I'm also a heavy screener and become fully attached when I find what I want. It honestly sucks at times, because it's led to some horrible heartbreaks for me. That's not to say that I've never been the one doing the breaking up, but that's more the exception to the rule.

I always laugh when I meet someone and suddenly realize I'm laughing a lot, and my voice becomes more melodious, and shit like that. I'm not trying, it just happens. It's like I recognize I'm attracted to someone on that early level by watching myself from the outside. But those are initial meeting kinds of things.
Interesting. I normally realize it when I find my thoughts start falling towards the person even when I'm not talking with them. I say falling, because it's like a strange gravitational pull. I can pull away, but they always start falling again.

I like to see people being themselves, in general -- someone who is comfortable as themselves. I can become delighted to see them say and do things that show me better who they are. (Although maybe that goes out the window if who they are is an asshat, but... hey, this is such a ramble now.)
It's good to let a thought flow all the way to a ramble... :)

I don't really get the hookup thing. That was one of the questions I didn't have an ambiguous answer to... an overnight hookup isn't really my thing... pure carnality, and no real sense of who the person is.
Same. I've actually never done a one night stand or hooked up with a person I just met. Technical exceptions for people I've met online and spoken with at great length before meeting in person.

Only a percentage of the populace is above the "average" block on the bell curve anyway, physically, and we don't really get a ton of control over how we rate on that scale. Plus, people are attracted to different things.
This MUST be true or I'd still be a virgin. :p

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
<monotone voice>oh baby, oh baby, you make me feel so... hot?

Her: "Oh darling -- please rub your pile of steamed red beets through my hair again."

He: "I will beet you like a steel drum, my sweat. Or perhaps one made of pig iron -- it's cheaper."

Seriously, though, stop mentioning cool stuff or I'm gonna crush on you. I'm a huge MST3K fan. :)

I was into MST3K when MST3K wasn't even cool yet. :D But then kids took over.

I even have a slice of Deep 13 in a collector's box :nerd: I also visited their studio while I lived in Minneapolis.

Okay, you sound like the sort who would smuggle yourself aboard the spacecraft so you could photobomb Tom Servo and Gypsy.

I'm trying to determine whether that leaves me feeling enamored or needing to find my pepper spray, har.

I'm also a heavy screener and become fully attached when I find what I want. It honestly sucks at times, because it's led to some horrible heartbreaks for me. That's not to say that I've never been the one doing the breaking up, but that's more the exception to the rule.

I'm just not sure what else would be worth it, though. I mean, why be with someone if you're not hurt when things fall apart? It's just really par for the course.

Interesting. I normally realize it when I find my thoughts start falling towards the person even when I'm not talking with them. I say falling, because it's like a strange gravitational pull. I can pull away, but they always start falling again.

That's called an "orbit." :D

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
Her: "Oh darling -- please rub your pile of steamed red beets through my hair again."

He: "I will beet you like a steel drum, my sweat. Or perhaps one made of pig iron -- it's cheaper."
Lol! :D Hey, you're good at this!

Okay, you sound like the sort who would smuggle yourself aboard the spacecraft so you could photobomb Tom Servo and Gypsy.

I'm trying to determine whether that leaves me feeling enamored or needing to find my pepper spray, har.
It would take an odd one to be enamored by that, lol. If you remember the episode when Mike became a WereCrow, I got to put on the little mask and headgear. I have a picture to prove it (though I'm not posting it here, you'll just have to trust me).

I'm just not sure what else would be worth it, though. I mean, why be with someone if you're not hurt when things fall apart? It's just really par for the course.
Nothing else would be worth it... you're right. :)

That's called an "orbit." :D
You say tomato, I say a red-orangish fruit/vegetable with plenty of lycopene that goes well with salad, pasta, and vodka. :p

Top Bottom