• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Are we supposed to introduce ourselves....?

moody

Local time
Today 4:35 AM
-->
Hello. I am moody. (Both literally and that is the username I chose). I don't often like talking online, or socializing in any form, since I get paranoid easily. BUT, I often have interesting questions that no one's asked (that I can find online), and the people I know in person respond with something like "moody, I don't want to think right now" or "it doesn't matter." I've referred to THIS forum in the past of a few interesting topics, and you guys seem more willing to bite at abstract thinking concepts.

(The point is to ENTERTAIN ideas, not shut them down based off of a knee-jerk reaction. No one else seems to get that!)

So. Um, Hi.

a_ghost_from_your_past

Ujames1978Eternally
Local time
Today 12:35 PM
-->
Are we supposed to introduce ourselves....?
Not really, you have the option to do so.
From experience we can determine that most people who put a whole lot of effort into introducing themselves don't usually stick around for long.
IF you have an interesting idea to entertain, it's best to just start in the appropriate sub-forum.
Hopefully, a fruitful exchange can provide the fuel to come back.
WELLcome

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 11:35 AM
-->
HI MOODY WELCOME TO FORUM :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

I am Higs nice to meet u

Here you are supposed to do whatever as long as its not annoying, that's the main thing anyway.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 9:05 PM
-->
Very Aristotlian of you.

If you make it clear you're exploring the idea and not making a case for it, you'll prolly find what you're looking for. Welcome.

moody

Local time
Today 4:35 AM
-->
[/quote]
Not really, you have the option to do so.
From experience we can determine that most people who put a whole lot of effort into introducing themselves don't usually stick around for long.
IF you have an interesting idea to entertain, it's best to just start in the appropriate sub-forum.
Hopefully, a fruitful exchange can provide the fuel to come back.
WELLcome[/QUOTE]

I mean...I’ve read some interesting threads here and there over then last few years, just as a floater. I even visited a lot at one point, mainly in the INTP tab. But never made an account mainly out of laziness and skepticism on having online accouts. I’m not quite as paranoid anymore, so i got bored a couple days ago and actually made an account. Went through the painstaking task of logging into an email account to vertify the account and everything.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:35 AM
-->
We're not going to steal your info, however by associating with us you may have been added to a few watch-lists.

Top Bottom