• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Are INTJ's better?

Anomalous One

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 11:33 PM
-->
I've seen a lot recently saying that INTJ's are superior to INTP's, one saying
"I feel like stereo-typically INTP is INTJ's less menacing younger brother."

and the response:

"I used to be like a wannabe stereotypical INTJ, but after finding out I was an INTP I just gave up and embraced it."

So- what makes people think that INTJ's are better? Do you agree? Why? Why not?

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 5:33 PM
-->
Not really; I think NTs share a lot of the same problems, even the extroverted ones. But INFPs and INTPs online have a tendency towards gathering people that are having trouble dealing with their lives, whereas the INTJs online seem to garner people that have their lives in some kind of order. I don't think that represents real life very well though, not to mention that a lot of different types might type INFP or INTP online because of their troubles and a motivation to think about and solve them to begin with.

Ex-User (8886)

Local time
Today 4:33 AM
-->
They get more respect from people. It's why I envy them.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 5:33 AM
-->
I think INTJ will work with what works for them, this is why they are always successful. One of them is a janitor, one is creating commercial artwork for his local community, another one is a high profile politician but they are probably the best at what they do, in their local context.

I think INXP are too impressed by general hypothetical possibilities to limit themselves to what might work. If mankind has any chance of figuring out the universe and becoming god, then i have to give everything to try myself. Hence i'm a total looser. I just keep informing myself about these possibilities for ever. Or I am creatively concerned with them.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 9:33 PM
-->
Whoever said that was probably an INTJ.

INTJ's are much better at getting things done. They'll usually have better careers and publish more papers. But INTJ's are universally dweebs and assholes that nobody likes. Take your pick.

Ex-User (8886)

Local time
-->

INTJ's are much better at getting things done. They'll usually have better careers and publish more papers. But INTJ's are universally dweebs and assholes that nobody likes. Take your pick.

you only copy and paste what you had read in internet.

INTPs are better for solving big, very difficult problems, they are also good in crysis situation, hard times, etc.

in todays peaceful world, there is no place for INTPs, there is no need for breakpoints; today we need slow, hard, fag work, where TJs deal great because of their discipline;

Analyzer

Hide thy life
Local time
Yesterday 8:33 PM
-->
It's funny because my older brother is a INTJ so you can imagine how that has played out.

Pretty much.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Again, I can't say I know any INTPs in RL - but I do know some INTJs (verified beyond all doubt) and I get along well with them... even if they do have a knack of (inadvertently) making me feel exceptionally stupid ;)

... but then you INTPs do that, too; INTJs bounce around ideas at lightspeed and generally process things quickly. INTPs are somewhat convoluted in their approach, eventually meaning I lose interest as you wax lyrical about your latest insights.

INFJs can also be a little like this on boards I guess, but IRL we're very much to the point. Or I am, at least.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
not sure if paranoid but i've noticed that users are using more the word beyond in their poetry posts, could it be that my influence is increasing? xD maybe it has always been like that.
-.-

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
intj don't have the 9-5 discipline of Si cubicle drones, they are process oriented, impatient transformers. they work best with a telephone or similar. with apparently "nothing", from a sensor point of view. creating their own work mission, having their work place consist of things in their mind, that may be located anywhere physically. i'm too far away to understand this, so can't put it into words better.

wait, there was this movie recently, where they called one intj to fix the situation. kevin spacey and adolph hitler lookalike Marton Csokas appears on the scene and knows exactly what to do. the equalizer. this movie is very good by the way. great tension. this character can internalize how things are being done everywhere, how situations evolve, so he knows how to intervene. he understands circumstantial conditions, such as which man is important and why and why someone would loose importance, this is why intj are said to not respect any authority. they understand that authority only exists temporarily in a process, power is not a uniform. if you have the best startup idea, like mark zuckerberg, you are the new king.

being a movie director might be real great thing for intj.

diet guru jon gabriel knows how to work with a phone also. pretty much. he might be infj though. but the process is similar.

i never get intp vibes from manipulator. sure you are not intj yourself?

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 11:33 AM
-->
Neither type is better than the other. INTP's tend to become more J-like (goal oriented) as they mature while INTJ's become more P-like (laid back).

I think meeting your own version of success depends on how you use/manage your cognitive functions.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Only a little because their Se makes them a bit more useful to "society".

INTPs can have trouble with procrastination because their sense of perfectionism mixed with idealism. It's probably better, maybe in some or most cases, to just get started on something rather than waiting for a seemingly key prereq. That is, there are pros and cons to slightly different executions but most will agree it's probably almost always better to get started earlier.

What compounds this is a delayed start can introduce additional helpful variables that had one started earlier would have been introduced later on at a proportional or separate key time, or not at all.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
look how the Ni type is concerned with process, timing, starting things.

the inxp on here have no idea what you are talking about :p

does anything in my world have a beginning and an end?

not until someone forces me against my nature to approach things that way.

the thought of it gives me anxiety.

time doesn't really matter if your ideal is understanding the universe.

the word ideal is just right, the word perfectionism is more of an istp thing. they really want something to be done and over with and the more the better. do you even lift? how many, how much?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Well no one necessarily said anything about a beginning or an end

It's as simple as if you want to read a book you can read it or decide to read some other book first. Deciding on the other one first, it can take say a year+ to finish it then you can start the first one, but it could have been helpful to read the first one in the first place, but of course there's more to life than that.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
i wouldn't say that, TMB, i think its not Ne but subjective judgement (Ji) that makes me so ignorant of beginning and end, because my mind would cycle around from interest to interest, like read a paragraph over here, switch to that video over there, pause, think for myself for a while, ..., and this cycling is judgement driven, it interrupts processes and picks up new/old ones, but also often creates meaningful connections between tasks. and so i prefer processes that allow for such interruptions. leaving the house is not ideal. if you start a bicycle tour, you have to finish it. Pdom extroverts can probably handle this better.

paradoxparadigm7

Local time
Yesterday 10:33 PM
-->
I'll comment on how they feel to me. My ex and son are both INTJs and I've known one INTP fairly well. INTPs inferior Fe makes their edges smoother and more accessible which translates to a more harmonious interpersonal flavor. INTJs have a harder edge unless you know them well and you get to see the softer side. Their conclusions and certainty, while often accurate, can grate on me (gives me insight into how I can come off as a INFJ, ugh!). INTPs logic and accuracy is exceptional-too bad they keep it hidden so much surprising you in a good way that makes you respect them.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
There are certain things i know, i combine this with other things i know and am able to integrate them into a parallax view of the world. This is how i generate my ideas, they may seem odd but but together they form something that is a placeholder or reference for archetypal symbols i create for myself. An example is that string theory is based on Thales principle of water along with Brahman as the base of the unconscious. It might not seem useful logical but it has shown me why symbol can generate the flow of language. Kurt Gödel shows how incompleteness exists. This is i think because of Nested metalanguage. Higher order functions allow Nested metalanguage to include more and more. Everything combines by telic recursion as the aggregate of redefined structure semiotics. The emotion of newly defined meta-mathematical organization imbue magics in the alchemical process. Interpretation is then fragmented into subdivisions of cross contextual constructs from multiple sources and then set as the negentropic building blocks of the new knowledge system. The water principle of string theory is the medium being a network propagates waves of information in relationship the unmoved Brahman(links) thinking in a new language is the emotion of a total different psycho-physiology. The coordination is the process of water absorbing new meaning without resistance to the vortex in the network.

INTJ - The best at meta-process (?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantean_language

220px-Atlantean.png

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
INTJs have a harder edge unless you know them well and you get to see the softer side.

Yeah INTJ's and their ISTJ cousins have two sides to the coin, a caustic and marshmallow, and at root are pretty nice people. It's hard to tell though because they mostly show the caustic side. Also you should be cautious of the mostly marshmallow appearing ones - the caustic side will come out and bite your head off right when you least expect it.

JansenDowel

Local time
Today 3:33 PM
-->
I have an INTJ friend. Nothing amazing about him. Sometimes he can be little slow, or a little inarticulate.

paradoxparadigm7

Local time
-->
Yeah INTJ's and their ISTJ cousins have two sides to the coin, a caustic and marshmallow, and at root are pretty nice people. It's hard to tell though because they mostly show the caustic side. Also you should be cautious of the mostly marshmallow appearing ones - the caustic side will come out and bite your head off right when you least expect it.

Reminds me of my son when he was younger. You wouldn't notice anything. He's possessed, chill and quiet when suddenly (after being somewhat baited by his brother) he would go ballistic and I mean SCARY ON YOUR ASS BALLISTIC. You couldn't calm him down and his older brother (who is twice his size) would run for the hills. My INTJ son did that only once with me and I kept my calm and just tried to hug him hard to get him to be still and calm down. But the thing is you never see it coming. You can attribute some of that to age but it fits the INTJ type too.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->

:cutewhitekitten:

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
An INTJ who doesn't mind violence as an adult can be a very scary person.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
Being domestically partnered with one, I'd say we're evenly matched. But, it is a bit like comparing apples and oranges because we approach everything so differently.

For example: we like to play board/card games (Risk, MTG, poker, etc.). When it's just the two of us playing a game, I generally slaughter him because I know what he's going to do, and I'm better at rebounding from setbacks. However, when we are playing a game with other people, he nearly always wins because he subtly (and not so subtly) manipulates the other players into going after me, and when I'm no longer a threat, he picks them off one by one. I can warn them in advance and they still never see it coming (game after game). It's like watching an artist paint a masterpiece.

And it always seems to be like that. I could give dozens of examples. We both can be really good at a thing, but we are good at it in very different ways.

Rainer

Eater
Local time
-->
My INTJ friend is loved for being zany and self-confident, and sort of agreeable with other people; while often seeming quite self-centered in small ways. He has a pretty single-minded focus on his musical abilities which has led to excellent skill and vast knowledge in that realm. He likes to express his opinions about music in black and white terms; if music meets certain criteria he loves it, otherwise it sucks. He has not really attempted to do much outside his own bedroom with music, even though he's really good. When it comes to a lot of aspects of life, he's an oblivious dork, an accusation that could also be applied to this INTP at times :p

No, INTJs are not better. IMO INTPs are better because it's way more fun and exciting to BE one if you can accept yourself. if you can experience the world when you've been doing all the knowledge-collection on a vast number of different subjects like we do, you can see intriguing facets of everything, things that would bore most other people. to me, that seems like a gift. tunnel vision may make a good employee but it does not make a good human being.

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
Most certainly on chessboard or chessboard of life. However INTP may suffer from low morals but have higher ethics. Yeah, ethics>morals. IMO.
You are not going to find INTJs who are interested in deepest questions för the sake of understanding it.

I mean what is life anyway? Are we supposed to be living it after all?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
My INTJ friend is loved for being zany and self-confident, and sort of agreeable with other people; while often seeming quite self-centered in small ways. He has a pretty single-minded focus on his musical abilities which has led to excellent skill and vast knowledge in that realm. He likes to express his opinions about music in black and white terms; if music meets certain criteria he loves it, otherwise it sucks. He has not really attempted to do much outside his own bedroom with music, even though he's really good. When it comes to a lot of aspects of life, he's an oblivious dork, an accusation that could also be applied to this INTP at times :p

No, INTJs are not better. IMO INTPs are better because it's way more fun and exciting to BE one if you can accept yourself. if you can experience the world when you've been doing all the knowledge-collection on a vast number of different subjects like we do, you can see intriguing facets of everything, things that would bore most other people. to me, that seems like a gift. tunnel vision may make a good employee but it does not make a good human being.

Your friend has no idea what good music is... Going by theory alone leads to the opposite of what music is supposed to accomplish. Music is primal and you should not even have to listen to the words to understand what the message is.

dark+matters

Local time
-->
I've seen a lot recently saying that INTJ's are superior to INTP's, one saying
"I feel like stereo-typically INTP is INTJ's less menacing younger brother."

and the response:

"I used to be like a wannabe stereotypical INTJ, but after finding out I was an INTP I just gave up and embraced it."

So- what makes people think that INTJ's are better? Do you agree? Why? Why not?

Better at what? :confused: I don't see how one type could be in general, overall better than another. I don't even think one person could ever be better than another. I think that the "some people" who think INTJs are "better" have simply had "experiences" with INTPs that they aren't over yet. Or maybe the people involved have self-esteem issues and are jealous of the well-known self-confidence that INTJs tend to project.

I think INTPs and INTJs might have issues which arise in their relationships because each of their lead functions feed into the other's "critical parent" in their cognitive functions. Ni is our "critical parent," and Ti is their "critical parent." Considering how both rational introverts might tend to bottle or lose touch with emotions, I think that individuals of either type with under-developed emotional intelligence or difficulty managing stress would eventually blow up at each other. I have definitely had my tiffs with the significant INTJs in my life, but we could learn to patch things up, same as in relationships with any other type.

Personally, I've had serious "experiences" with other types, but the principle still holds: you can't devalue an entire population with certain traits just because of one or even several bad personal experiences, even if those experiences are experiences of self-loathing as in the case of the INTP who wanted to be more like an INTJ. That would be argument by anecdote. :coverlaugh:

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
I think the INTJ caustic nature stems from immature Fi.

That freaking Fi. It scares me. I mean Fe and Fi operates on different worlds. An INFP started to preach me of having no empathy... I mean I was discussing a problem with Fe type which went very harmoniously with great mutual understanding. But according to Fi that was not case because I asked for sensitive information (which was kind of necessary). I'm not a straight shooter either but it seems that solutions are not welcomed in the world of empathy where sympathy is just secondary concern.

Ex-User (8886)

Local time
-->
I think the INTJ caustic nature stems from immature Fi.

That freaking Fi. It scares me. I mean Fe and Fi operates on different worlds. An INFP started to preach me of having no empathy... I mean I was discussing a problem with Fe type which went very harmoniously with great mutual understanding. But according to Fi that was not case because I asked for sensitive information (which was kind of necessary). I'm not a straight shooter either but it seems that solutions are not welcomed in the world of empathy where sympathy is just secondary concern.

you don't understand INFPs and your problem is you think you're better;
they're very funny people, but if you don't agry them;
and well. it's generally right, ENTPs have very low empathy, they don't bother with other people, they're more similar to INTjs, than to INTPs;

what is needed to understand is that INFPs are idealistic and want build such a world;
but, hmm, they can't...

ae1905

Local time
-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEUznFgaTjI

INTJs lead with Ni and use Te to rationalize their intuition. Because their Ni is often wrong, this means they are often illogical, a fact anyone who has argued with INTJs can readily confirm. It also means they are no more logical than ISTJs and only somewhat more logical than ENFPs!

The problem with Ni is it is subconscious pattern recognition that relies on patterns learned and stored in memory and is, therefore, only as accurate and useful as the those patterns. So INTJs who don't have a great deal of knowledge, education, training, experience, intelligence, etc, will not have very useful Ni. Rather, their use of Ni will be confined to reading between the lines of communications and imagining the hidden intentions of people, and trifles of the like. Few ever become capable "strategists" in any meaningful way. Dick Cheney is probably the best known INTJ "strategist" and we all know what a success the INTJ Dickhead made of his Iraq strategy. Cheney is what happens when an INTJ gets to play out his Ni wet dreams irl. Everyone gets hosed.

Another problem with Ni is it runs constantly, producing all manner of thoughts, and if we could look into an INTJ's mind we would see a lot of truly crazy and irrational ideas, so crazy he keeps it to himself for fear of appearing insane. So the inner life of the INTJ is far from the placid place suggested by his cool demeanor.

So I find very little to envy INTJs. They're uptight, irrational, often paranoid, and not uncommonly jerks. Why would you want to be like Dick?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
you don't understand INFPs and your problem is you think you're better;
they're very funny people, but if you don't agry them;
and well. it's generally right, ENTPs have very low empathy, they don't bother with other people, they're more similar to INTjs, than to INTPs;

what is needed to understand is that INFPs are idealistic and want build such a world;
but, hmm, they can't...

I identify with your description of what an INFP is... all of it.

mrrhq

Dedicated Debian Dude
Local time
-->
Hm, well.... Ti is certainty not respected enough in this world. That's for sure. It's always people that have the Te or the Ne (primary), or the Se, or the Fe/Si.

Ew.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 12:33 PM
-->
I think there's one INTJ I know, but he's always been the 'younger kid' so he's pretty lame.. I guess I can see where the jackassery comes in, but it's pretty weak. The INTP truth-deathpan is a lot more jackassy in comparison, imo. INTPs are more rounded in a charming way, I think. They're smart, reserved, cute..

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
INTPs can have trouble with procrastination because their sense of perfectionism mixed with idealism. It's probably better, maybe in some or most cases, to just get started on something rather than waiting for a seemingly key prereq. That is, there are pros and cons to slightly different executions but most will agree it's probably almost always better to get started earlier.

INTJ's also deal with perfectionism and idealism, in the sense that they seek to strip down anything to its bare essentials. Inefficiency is waste, and the less that is wasted, the more that is possessed. Another key difference between TiNe and NiTe is divergence vs convergence. Ti seeks closure and perfection of the internal system, but Ne keeps on finding things to add to the system (I do not have a great intuitive understanding of these functions as they are my shadow).

On the other hand, the benefit of having an extroverted rational function as auxiliary is that the mind is not bogged down by the necessity of complete internal consistency. To Te, whatever works best for the moment is probably the proper course of action, with little regard for how this action will fit into the totality of existence. Ni helps to provide some perspective by analyzing how this course of action fits into the whole, and then alters this course to fit in with every other action or potential action, automatically reevaluating for every new piece of information to determine if the current course is still the best one. This is an ongoing process where all possible courses of action are processed, evaluated, and then finally decided and executed. It is exactly like seeing a huge tree of conditional branches, and effortlessly being able to pick the best path to accomplish whatever it is you are trying to do, while at the same time being able to adapt to any changes in this tree in real time.

An INTP saying that INTPs are better, who would have thought? Also, I can say that at least all healthy NT's end up obtaining a vast repository of knowledge and recognizing connections between data points, because they all are compelled to do so.

Seriously though, no types are better than any other. Certain compositions of all of them are required for society to operate effectively (it is an idea of mine that personality actually evolved so that society could exist in the first place, not the other way around).

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
Just imagine chessboard. Everything is in the board has fixed rules. Alternative interpretations inside fixed rule box comes from Ni.
For NeTi ego the game seems practically dead. Sure I could design algorithms on paper but I have absolutely no interest to play it all over again. TiNe approach would be to create universal solution to the game.

Real world is not just about finding the best point to apply the rules. On the other hand we are not equipped with enough capacity for calculation and therefore you just have to pick out the best approximation and resource efficient approach. I mean out there is just too much noise to us to approach it on purely abstract way to achieve correct result.

To put it together in real life being strategist pays off but it does not give the truth.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
intjs are better because they can break out of ennui and actually get things done. but they also get burnt out quicker due to overworking.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
Just imagine chessboard. Everything is in the board has fixed rules. Alternative interpretations inside fixed rule box comes from Ni.
For NeTi ego the game seems practically dead. Sure I could design algorithms on paper but I have absolutely no interest to play it all over again. TiNe approach would be to create universal solution to the game.

Real world is not just about finding the best point to apply the rules. On the other hand we are not equipped with enough capacity for calculation and therefore you just have to pick out the best approximation and resource efficient approach. I mean out there is just too much noise to us to approach it on purely abstract way to achieve correct result.

To put it together in real life being strategist pays off but it does not give the truth.

I'm very innovative at creating methods to avoid redancy. Of course this has qualities that speak for themselves but I joke a lot about it being cleverly lazy. The truth is that the avoidance of redundancy is but the power at the back of a long train. The front engine is curiosity. I have grudgingly learned the value of redundancy but often I deem it inefficient, less practical, and unprogressive to be so consistent. Small variations must be made continually in order to enable full learning.

KISS
Local time
-->
The problem here is not about better or comparison or something like that. It's not simple like this ruler tall than the other.

I would like to use the natural selection as the similar scheme system. All 16 MBTI types act like 16 seeds in the nature. Each of it is born based on the environment. The environment here is the complex system of either variants of major factors, such as genes, childhood environment, adoption...etc or the minor factors like cultural or such.

So a introvert people is born based on the his genes, and his family is apathetic to him enough with other complex factors. Or a perceiving type person is perceiving to suit the environment which lack of rule and mandatory. It's obviously to sense the difference between 2 family, one had a P children and one had a J children. An intuitive person have a childhood full of unreal things, like knowledge from book, unreal story from TV and movie...etc

And with our unique core, god/Creator want us have a different ability for a different role. None of 16 type is better than other type, they are the best as the best individual in their own field. And I've seen some fucking retard thread on this forum about how they think the S type shouldn't exist at the first place, and let only N people alive. It's not how our fucking world work though. Like every part of our body, they have their own function and role.

However I still believe that the J people is more innovative than the P people, they are more thoughtful and stronger will to do what they want. They known well what they want, and they will afford to get it. And with that kind of people, our world is better. I believe people can't change their MBTI functions, however can change something and live a better life.

KISS
Local time
-->

Maybe you was wrong as you've never ever met enough INTJ person? They are jerk inward, but most people seen them as mystic and nice guy actually. I would say that INTP is more asshole than INTJ, at least from other views. If you want a help from INTJ, and you are someone that he think he should help you, he will do the proper work. Unlike INTP with big mouth but can't be in truth. They are more stable and trustworthy than INTP.

INTP doesn't give a fuck if someone hate or love them. And usually hostile to stranger just try to friendly to them. Unlike INTJ have an open mind and behavior. They will filter if someone is not suit to them later.

Bijection

Redshirt
Local time
-->
As long as I am not depressed and I don't come here often and I don't think about MBTI all that much...

I really don't think so. I mean yeah, probably INTJs are GENERALLY more inclined to "do stuff" and INTPs are GENERALLY kinder and more likable and whatnot.

But life will teach people to grow up on what they're immature on. So at the end of the day, meh.

At best, I'd say the issue is if nothing happens in a guy's life that has him to grow up.

I kinda feel I used to come here and discuss these things just cuz I was sad

And I am an INTP but i totally feel like shit if nobody likes me, lol, wtf man I'm human

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
Maybe you was wrong as you've never ever met enough INTJ person? They are jerk inward, but most people seen them as mystic and nice guy actually. I would say that INTP is more asshole than INTJ, at least from other views. If you want a help from INTJ, and you are someone that he think he should help you, he will do the proper work. Unlike INTP with big mouth but can't be in truth. They are more stable and trustworthy than INTP.

INTP doesn't give a fuck if someone hate or love them. And usually hostile to stranger just try to friendly to them. Unlike INTJ have an open mind and behavior. They will filter if someone is not suit to them later.

Maybe in socionics...

Actually all really know what to say is....

KISS
Local time
-->
In short:

- Intelligent: INTJs are stable intelligent, well constructed mind. INTPs are smart, witty. That the difference of the intellectual ability between them.

- Do the work: INTJ They don't always promise, but if they do, they will get the work done. They are devote and are people who can be depend on. INTP: uncertain behavior, do something by halves, untrustworthy.

- Relationship: INTJ: generous, friendly at first, but almost no one can be their confidantes. INTP: cold, accursed, but once get in an important relationship, being a devote and honest one.

-Ability: INTJs: the mastermind, can do almost anything that have a constructed system, usually being a scientists or independent developer. INTPs: variants of jobs, unstable, personal and occupational aimlessness. Some will be retards, some who lucky will be "famous people". Einstein was a lucky bastard one for example.

However it doesn't mean INTJ are better than INTP, it depends on the fields and frame of references. Like the natural selection concept, if the environment change and the INTP's ability fit it while INTJ are not, they are better than INTJ. However INTP is likely similar to INTJ rather than opposite side.

Top Bottom