• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Any Other Digital/Technical Artists Out There?

PhoenixRising

nyctophiliac
Local time
Today 9:00 AM
-->
I'm a digital artist, mostly focusing on technical illustration and animation. I'm wondering if this is a common career field for INTPs. Any other artists who focus on scientific or engineering topics out there? Here's my company's website for samples of the kind of stuff I do (primarily 3D). www.elarasystems.com

chatvite

Mudrat Detector
Local time
Today 12:00 PM
-->
I work with digital asset management. I don't create but collect and manage. I did go to school for drafting for a while and really enjoyed it. I think it was the fact that I had to actually do rather than think about doing that changed my mind from pursuing it as a career.

Cool site, BTW.

PhoenixRising

nyctophiliac
Local time
Today 9:00 AM
-->
That sounds like an interesting aspect of design work. We work with a lot of people in the engineering and product design departments of client companies, so I'm somewhat familiar with the asset collection role. Most of the equipment models I work with are CAD files from the engineering departments.

Spaz

I Need Toilet Paper
Local time
Today 4:00 PM
-->
Great work on the website. I've always wanted to get into medical illustration, because I enjoy both 3D modeling and medicine/biology. :) But I'm not experienced, so I don't see myself ever really having a job doing that.

Vidi

Local time
-->
3d programs (maya, 3dmax) ,autocad sucked the very life out of me, had to quit everything so that not to develop fatal allergy even to a mouse. :rip:
Digital art is not my forte.. 2d or 3d

But I was doing both in various capacity for some time, too long time by any standards.. I think I was ripe for self torture or something

Just reminiscing

Sorlaize

Burning brightly
Local time
-->

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Today 10:00 AM
-->
Interesting, I wouldn't have expected an INTP to get into that, but I know you well enough that I believe you are one. How did you get into this line of work?

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 11:00 PM
-->
Top Bottom