• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

And so I say Hi

Local time
Today, 21:26
Nice to meet you all. I'm a recently-enlightened (in the personality sense) typical INTP from India. Apart from books, games and music I can't say I'm interested in anything much. Except mulling over the meaninglessness of existence, which I'm rather good at (or rather, I think I'm good at; I haven't had a lot of competition).

As for music, I like English a lot. So I thought I'd share a Malayalam one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2tvD7mH5SQ

Local time
Today, 10:56

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today, 08:56
Welcome to the forum.

Local time
Today, 10:56
Yes, according to the MSM of the West, India does not exist, for there is no news from India. Fortunately, for me, I have a number of facebook friends from India who let me know what is happening in one of the greatest civilizations in the world.

Local time
Hi :)

Welcome, love the avatar.

Can you tell us a little about it?
It's the painted face of a Kathakali artist. It's a symbolic dance (mostly gestures) with a Sanskrit accompaniment which describes one of many stories from the Hindu mythology. For example there's the "Bali-vadham" (killing of Bali) which depicts how Sree Rama (Avatar of Lord Vishnu) made the two monkey brothers Sugriva and Bali fight each other. As 'good' Sugriva began to lose the fight, Rama killed the 'bad' Bali with an arrow from his bow.

Pic of a person playing Bali ('evil' characters are made fearsome in appearance):

Local time
Could somebody tell me what the Gameroom is ?

I've tried to access it around 5 or 6 times in the last two days and it always shows an RSL Error message in the middle of the loading bar.

(The Arcade works just fine, if that matters)

Top Bottom