• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

And... I'm here

TransientMoment

_ _ , - _ , _ -
Local time
Today 3:52 PM
-->
Hi! I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm an INTP, a philosopher (as you would expect) and a programmer. Just here to chat from time to time with like-minded individuals and do some mental exercising if you know what I mean. Also, I like jokes. Who doesn't? But INTP humor is rather quirky to begin with, so it's hard to find enjoyable humor.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Welcome.

Could you tell us maybe what separates you from other INTP's?

TransientMoment

_ _ , - _ , _ -
Local time
-->
Thank you for the welcome. In answer to your question: I actually enjoy hard work, not for it's own sake of course, but the sense of accomplishment I get from it. Procrastination may still be an issue, but not as much anymore. Not to say other INTPs don't work hard, but work, especially physical, doesn't seem to be something most INTPs I encounter say they enjoy. I also have a great love of order, which I don't see as contrary to INTP mentality, but it seems INTJs like to think it is (and no, I'm not INTJ). There are other ways I'm different, of course, but you'll just have to learn about them gradually. ;)

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 10:52 PM
-->
Hi. Welcome I love you. Also could you kindly use more enter key to separate paragraphs in your posts? Thank you I love you ~~meow meow washti

TransientMoment

_ _ , - _ , _ -
Local time
-->
lol, sure. It took me a little bit to realize they weren't added automatically, but I think....

I get the idea now.

Top Bottom