• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

An unimaginative hello!

Cybeny

Lead, follow, or get out of the way
Local time
Today 9:11 PM
-->
Hello all my INTP friends! (and any other types who hang out here)

I'm a third year university student studying in Auckland, New Zealand. I have a huge interest in Engineering, especially Software Engineering. I'm also interested in Doctor Who, Warhammer, and last year developed a love for cooking.

I am most likely an INTP, although I'm also open to the possibility that I might in fact be an ENTP because I seem to have a little bit of a hyperactive Ne. This kinda confuses me as I don't see myself as an Extrovert at all. But you guys don't have to worry about me asking you to type me (I don't see the point in trying to get random people who barely know me to try and analyse me).

Anyway, this forum looks very interesting, and I look forward to meeting some of you!

Da Blob

Banned
Local time
Today 4:11 AM
-->
Hello all my INTP friends! (and any other types who hang out here)

I'm a third year university student studying in Auckland, New Zealand. I have a huge interest in Engineering, especially Software Engineering. I'm also interested in Doctor Who, Warhammer, and last year developed a love for cooking.

I am most likely an INTP, although I'm also open to the possibility that I might in fact be an ENTP because I seem to have a little bit of a hyperactive Ne. This kinda confuses me as I don't see myself as an Extrovert at all. But you guys don't have to worry about me asking you to type me (I don't see the point in trying to get random people who barely know me to try and analyse me).

Anyway, this forum looks very interesting, and I look forward to meeting some of you!

Welcome! There seems to be a disproportionate number of Aussies here on the forum. One should fit right in...

(I wonder if there is 'something in the water' in Australia?:confused:)

Cybeny

Local time
-->
Welcome! There seems to be a disproportionate number of Aussies here on the forum. One should fit right in...

(I wonder if there is 'something in the water' in Australia?:confused:)

Hahaha, One should know: Never call a New Zealander an Aussie. I think we are supposed to get quite offended by it. I suppose it would be like me calling you a Canadian!

Cybeny

Local time
-->
*Does some elaborate, yet silly looking, kung-fu style poses*

Come at me, bro! :p

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 5:11 AM
-->
Hahaha, One should know: Never call a New Zealander an Aussie. I think we are supposed to get quite offended by it. I suppose it would be like me calling you a Canadian!

Some days I rather be called a Canadian. This feeling usually passes soon enough.

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:11 AM
-->
*Does some elaborate, yet silly looking, kung-fu style poses*

Come at me, bro! :p
*flails arms uselessly against your forearms*

Have at you!

Cybeny

Local time
-->
Some days I rather be called a Canadian. This feeling usually passes soon enough.

Hahaha! If a New Zealander said he'd rather be called an Aussie at any time, I'm pretty sure we'd boot him out of our country.

*flails arms uselessly against your forearms*

Have at you!

*Runs away screaming like a girl*

This isn't over!!!!

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
-->
*wipes off forehead sweat*

Phew! That was close! I almost asked Jesus for forgiveness, just in case!

That would have been illogical, *wipes blood off six-inch, cold-forged, serrated-edge combat knife* for when Nietzsche said that God was dead, I was his murderer.

-Duxwing

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
You may've been called an Aussie because he didn't know the word, "Zeelee":D

Cybeny

Local time
-->
*wipes off forehead sweat*

Phew! That was close! I almost asked Jesus for forgiveness, just in case!

Curse my cowardly ways! Ah well, he who runs away, lives to fight another day! :D

You may've been called an Aussie because he didn't know the word, "Zeelee":D

Can't say I know that word either....... :confused:

Top Bottom