• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

am i intp?

zara

Redshirt
Local time
Today 11:05 AM
-->
first hi to everyone here,
i took the test and the result was INTP...i dont know if its right so i will try to explain me,,, sometimes i wake up ealy someimes so late cant focus when people talk to me love sex so much, never think like people around me, like to see the whole picture which doesn't let me see the small details but still i like to look from far, im religious
dont like routine special in work
always thinking of course you know that doesn't mean im smart lol but my mind always thinking
i always like to think outside of the box but sometimes when i think out of the box i found myself inside another box lol
i just read and learn only this things that passions me anything else i feel incapable to learn it
sometimes i feel speechless when i try to explain my point.
people more complicated that few words but that few words to show myself
thanks.... dont be harsh on me :p

Valentas

Local time
Today 7:05 AM
-->
Hard to say. Why? Because you need to participate in this forum more in order to determine your usual style of expressing ideas and thoughts. Even then, it is hard. I bet if one would meet you in real world, their opinion would be different than typing you in this forum.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Today 1:05 AM
-->

Lovely. Really too bad the actress who played The Oracle passed away during filming, she played it perfectly. Nicely captured many aspects of an INFJ; a sharp edge combined with great warmth, plus with the ability to see right into you.

Top Bottom