• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

alleviating tourettes

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
Today, 14:49
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
My brother has tourettes and it's been getting worse, this has of course been stressing him out and id like to help him, so i was wondering if anyone has advice or usefull information.

Please ask questions if you need more info

eagor

Local time

Trebuchet

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 07:49
You might want to look at the book Phobia Free by Harold Levinson. It doesn't look relevant at first glance but has a lot of stuff about brain chemistry. Phobia Free: Medical Breakthrough Linking 90% of all Phobias and Panic Attack to a Hidden Physical Problem: Harold N Levinson, Steven Carter: 9780871315397: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51E5516N2NL.@@AMEPARAM@@51E5516N2NL

I have OCD, and after looking at OCD and Tourette's, I am convinced they are highly related (and certainly correlated), if not actually the same thing. And they seem to be related and correlated with a bunch of other problems.

Levinson approaches it as an inner-ear disturbance, and mentions medications and supplements that help. Some are OTC, others are prescription only.

Anyway, as a place to continue your research, I think I would be a useful step. Good luck!

eagor

Local time
You might want to look at the book Phobia Free by Harold Levinson. It doesn't look relevant at first glance but has a lot of stuff about brain chemistry. Phobia Free: Medical Breakthrough Linking 90% of all Phobias and Panic Attack to a Hidden Physical Problem: Harold N Levinson, Steven Carter: 9780871315397: Amazon.com: Books

I have OCD, and after looking at OCD and Tourette's, I am convinced they are highly related (and certainly correlated), if not actually the same thing. And they seem to be related and correlated with a bunch of other problems.

Levinson approaches it as an inner-ear disturbance, and mentions medications and supplements that help. Some are OTC, others are prescription only.

Anyway, as a place to continue your research, I think I would be a useful step. Good luck!
thanks i'll order a copy and see were it takes me

Top Bottom