• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Act Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
Today 6:22 AM
-->
They're absolutely right.

2010-09-27-Correlation-Loves-Causation.png

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 1:22 PM
-->
Making people feel better to progress in the world is merely a fact of life. Developing minds find the whole thing upsetting since they have finally realized that they are not the center of the universe and that others carry personal agendas that may not be in agreement to their own.

As for acting dumb, well it is a fine skill to hone if you prefer to become a professional asskisser. It has its uses but more sophisticated social tools such as earning other people's respect through your positive and productive actions tend to be more useful in the long run.

However, should you insist on holding on the Acting Dumb option then I suggest that you add the ability to get shit done in your skillset. People who Act Dumb yet Get Shit Done usually evolve into Bunny Ears Lawyer. There's a sample of them here at the University and I really like working with them.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:22 PM
-->
the secret of conversation is talk about what you know, bullshit on random subjects, and troll people who talks stupid things. Like socrates

lol, this is true.

Variform

Banned
Local time
Today 5:22 AM
-->
Selena Gomez can definitely eat out of my head. And then I'll eat out her.

I find the picture quite distracting. She is pretty in her own way. But together with the name 'Ribald' it just... seems... wrong.

Well now. Enough about you. Let's talk about me. :D

bemused

Local time
-->
why didn't you just sum it up by succinctly saying: "i am like smarter than all you". kthnks

if you can comprehend and relate to the lyrics of meshuggah's 'bleed' - you may have a point. (i'm really deep)

however- you most likely just suffer from an extreme form of social anxiety and loneliness and self-pity that youre lashing out at the world by cleverly assembling words together in a transparent attempt to sound intellectually superior. your observations are not nearly as insightful or perceptive as you think. (and really arrogant)

my attempt at pop psychology however is. (and really self-aware)

i agree with the penfortactor. is that you? (and sardonic)

fuck off. (and brutal)

PS: i am smarter and more clever than you ;)

PPS: i like that book learnin' shit too :)

PPPS: and all the wretched gabble of the unwashed rabble :)

PPPPS: better get your thinkin' cap on. ;)

bemused

Local time
-->
Fuck I butchered the persons name. Sorry p (micro penis link)

bemused

Local time
-->
Thank god u made it easy.

Get a mirror, buddy. Introspection is usually the best cure for a superiority complex. Good day.

Justinbieber4ever.

Yeah but i was using it mockingly

bemused

Local time
-->
Didn't know it was real.

That explains everything.

Sorry op. Forget all that was said

Ribald

Banned
Local time
Today 1:22 AM
-->
These are not the droids you are looking for.

Variform

Banned
Local time
-->
I think Ribald made some stout observations in his OP. It inspired some hounds to come to have at it. I am guilty of some of it. I am not going to deny it. I accept I am merely human.

And as some people seem triggered by these observations, they seem to want to reject the observations. Why?

We can all be downright morons at times. Ribald shows us a wise lesson. You can make fine observations, that are pretty well put into words there and yet still be called into question rightfully, because it does smell of a superiority complex.

The union of opposites. Things are not just either...or, but are both...and. The only way to be.

There is no way around it. There never is. Even this post can be considered an attempt of my ego to show off my wisdom.

Self-importance is the name of the game. It is vital to use because it makes us act in the world, defends our psyche but can also be a shield that is used as a weapon, by smashing it into others' faces. We need it to survive but it can also be misused.

Again, the union of opposites.

I guess, considering this, this is why the 'fool' is often considered wise. To act like a fool knowing you do so, in a way can be considered wise by those who are enlightened enough to recognize the folly of wisdom.

For who truly knows anything really?

:p

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
It really is pretty easy to identify the things I listed... you'd have to be pretty damn butthurt to deny it all and claim I was just making everything up and was completely wrong.

Admittedly I started acting mildly like "cool guy" in a couple of my recent posts. Didn't realize it until much after the fact, and then I was like, woah, that's what I am actually doing. Weird.

As for the "wise fool" I think that's for people who really are, like, stupid to the point of being disabled like Forrest Gump. If you've actually got an average or high IQ, there is no reason you can't be a wise normal person.

bemused

Local time
-->
These are not the droids you are looking for.

You're right man. I don't relate to you guys.

Apparently this site is filled with intellectual giants with micro-penises.

I can' t relate to all those macho, hyper-masculine jocks with massive cocks that apparently have an overabundance of sexual prowess and micro-brains either.

Looks like I fall somewhere in the bland mediocrity average size penis category.

Bye

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
Well if your metaphorical penis is truly average sized then by definition you should be right at home in society at large, and that I envy. Then again, for you to have an average metaphorical penis you really would have to be one of the more average personality types, which would rule out INTP. INTPs have small Fe-penises, and mine is micro. Like inverted. Just like Amine's.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
You're right man. I don't relate to you guys.

Apparently this site is filled with intellectual giants with micro-penises.

I can' t relate to all those macho, hyper-masculine jocks with massive cocks that apparently have an overabundance of sexual prowess and micro-brains either.

Looks like I fall somewhere in the bland mediocrity average size penis category.

...I'm still stunned that the idea of penis worship plus the name "Justin Beiber" have both appeared in the same thread.

bemused

Local time
-->
Well if your metaphorical penis is truly average sized then by definition you should be right at home in society at large, and that I envy. Then again, for you to have an average metaphorical penis you really would have to be one of the more average personality types, which would rule out INTP. INTPs have small Fe-penises, and mine is micro. Like inverted. Just like Amine's.

LOL

so it all circles back around to the penis. penis envy?

i find it highly amusing how we are talking about cock size and its connection to ego and self-esteem given the subject matter of the original post. the insights that come from neurotic house-wife psychology is simply mind-boggling.

bemused

Local time
-->
Why is everything always about penis. That was my point.

bemused

Local time
-->
...I'm still stunned that the idea of penis worship plus the name "Justin Beiber" have both appeared in the same thread.

Lol why? Cause the biebs is a lesbian or something?

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
Pretty much everything really boils down to a genital metaphor, if you hadn't noticed.

bemused

Local time
-->
Not tobe cocky but yeah I have.

Its cool you have a sense of humor about your micro

bemused

Local time
-->
wait a sec...i just read over this.

i read that one post of yours as being tongue-in-cheek. were you being serious? i honestly can't tell.

just to be clear here: my post about the penis size was heavily referencing the popular psychobabble about everything being about dick size. the fact that you are an admitted micropenis combined with your apparent intellectual superiority complex really amused me. in fact this whole board's intellectual superiority complex is hilarious to me.

but then you made that post connecting penis size to personality type- I read that as you taking on a humorous tone and thought: wow this dude is kinda of cool and has a sense of humor about the whole thing.

but when I re-read it, i realized maybe my (admittedly) too abstract speaking/typing style wasn't registering.

so just to be clear here: were you being serious? do you honestly believe there is a size connection to personality types? if so, that explains this forum LOL

bemused

Local time
-->
You can't see but I am blushing from embarrassment

bemused

Local time
-->
This thread has warped my mind. Every time i see a smug, arrogant guy on cable news or something-I'll think "he must have a micro-peen"

bemused

Local time
-->
The peen size theory must have some validity. I mean women are generally not egotistical

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
wait a sec...i just read over this.

i read that one post of yours as being tongue-in-cheek. were you being serious? i honestly can't tell.

just to be clear here: my post about the penis size was heavily referencing the popular psychobabble about everything being about dick size. the fact that you are an admitted micropenis combined with your apparent intellectual superiority complex really amused me. in fact this whole board's intellectual superiority complex is hilarious to me.

but then you made that post connecting penis size to personality type- I read that as you taking on a humorous tone and thought: wow this dude is kinda of cool and has a sense of humor about the whole thing.

but when I re-read it, i realized maybe my (admittedly) too abstract speaking/typing style wasn't registering.

so just to be clear here: were you being serious? do you honestly believe there is a size connection to personality types? if so, that explains this forum LOL

Honestly you might as well have been having a conversation with yourself in your imagination this whole time. Neither this thread, nor the one Amine wrote, had anything to do with penis size.

The concept was that people get different shares of cognitive process strength, just like they get different penis sizes. My Fe, like a micropenis, would be on the very low end of the bell curve. Why draw the comparison to a micropenis? Because the effect of having such low Fe is similar to having a micropenis - it is, not to offend anyone, freakish, something I am stuck with, and the source of much social anguish.

bemused

Local time
-->
You can't be serious? My god u are hilarious

bemused

Local time
-->
I swear to god I laughing at u- while you're patting yourself on the back for ur "one uppance"

bemused

Local time
-->
This world is tuff man. Get a helmet!

What category does that fall into?

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
Be coherent. What are you trying to say?

bemused

Local time
-->
I'm saying that clever little comeback that is masquerading as 'deep' is complete bullshit.

Also. You get no sympathy from me for your micro- peen. Maybe not categorize everyone, eh? Your obviously in pain, maybe try to relate to ppl instead holding yourself above them? Life is shit, but there is some good in it.

There's some unwanted advice for you, asshole.

bemused

Local time
-->
BTW dick. This loser here is a certified computer nerd. I get paid for the shit. An actual skill. So fuck off with your assumptions

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
You still aren't being coherent. Explain to me what your problem is.

Variform

Banned
Local time
-->

Interesting imagery. Wouldn't that construe to a vagina, when you invert a penis?

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
No, a vagina is a vagina. An inverted penis is a penis so small that it basically gets sucked in the fat surrounding it or whatever. One time I seen this Howard Stern where he had a bunch of guys on with micropenises. You really couldn't even see them. They did look like they had vaginas because all you saw was pubes with no dick sticking out, though.

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
Today 2:22 AM
-->
Honestly you might as well have been having a conversation with yourself in your imagination this whole time. Neither this thread, nor the one Amine wrote, had anything to do with penis size.

The concept was that people get different shares of cognitive process strength, just like they get different penis sizes. My Fe, like a micropenis, would be on the very low end of the bell curve. Why draw the comparison to a micropenis? Because the effect of having such low Fe is similar to having a micropenis - it is, not to offend anyone, freakish, something I am stuck with, and the source of much social anguish.

You really seem to be having trouble deciding whether to speak about Amine in the first or third penis I mean person.

Cosmicrush

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I feel I've gone thru all this awareness as well, at the moment I feel like im slowly losing my intelligence and all my will to do anything. All I do now is sit in bed lol. You must also remember that you are also craving social things but you have standards you must abide by. Other people perhaps crave social things so badly that they give up their intelligence. Did you know the first four most "gifted" types are Introverted and Intuitive? Even Feeler and Judger types make it beyond ENTP. I feel so depressed currently I can't even think straight enough to make sure I post coherently. and also you said ENTJ has low Fi but i think Fi is more cold than Fe. Fe is what tells you to lie to people to make them happy lol. or idk its supposed to make you care about them more honestly. Fi is about personal stuff like determination and stubbornness to self desires. An Fe world is one where everyone does each others work and Fi is where everyone does their own work. I think INTP has lowest Fi but im not sure. I notice though, the ones with strong Fi are much more selfish than Fe people. But Fe people are much more devious and fake.

Cosmicrush

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Another thing you must consider as well is that our ability to check other peoples logic is better than our ability to check ourselves. Most people don't have the motivation to self check because their bodies and minds are only motivated to outbeat the opposition but I think INTP and ENTP use this motivation to feed our more logical based intentions. Our motivation usually is very instinctual like competitiveness, defensiveness, etc. We have logical intentions but these arent tied in with our emotions so much but if we sort of tactifully use competitiveness to feed our intellectual goals like absorbing information it works far better. Hopefully you can know what i mean. Im very bad with words at the moment lol. Maybe if you go hostile on me tho and start criticizing me my mind will go to that competitive mode and become super smart all of a sudden ;)

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
Yeah... thing is you are probably going to go back to "this awareness" because whatever you are waiting for isn't coming.

Bed-ridden with depression and still giving advice? When it wasn't even asked for...? -_-

Score another one for the OP.

You are mentally ill. If anything you should be asking me questions. As I have demonstrated in the OP, I apparently know you better than you know yourself.. Also, I didn't have much to work with in the OP. Just whatever vague sense I got from the conglomerate of posts I have seen here since joining. Funny thing is, it has actually gotten better in this last week or so. Now, if you were to have me all to yourself, I could give you some very specific answers. You probably wouldn't be ready to hear them, but maybe they'd hang around for when the time is right.

bemused

Local time
-->
This thread is pure poppycock.

bemused

Local time
-->
Dude so you have a micropenis. So what? There are all sorts of freaky kinks out there and support groups and stuff.

Hang in there, bro

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
Stop being such a loser, bemused!

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:22 PM
-->
Death to all in this thread. Everything must burn! :raven01:

^_\\

Local time
-->
Cosmiccrush wasn't giving you advice they were just posting some theories.

Is someone gonna ban bemused? NO HE DOESN'T HAVE A MICROPENIS. HE IS A WOMAN. Pretty sure harrasment is a standard bannable offense.

Micropenis is a horrible (in both senses) metaphor. Low Fe is in some ways an advantage in itself, and means other cognitive processes can have more energy. If you have a micropenis you are just straightforwardly worse off, and much more so than with low Fe. If you don't need to talk to people it's easy to forget about low social skills. If you have a micropenis it's inconvenient every time you take a piss and 90% of people will react to you like you have leprosy if they know. Not to mention how in pretty much every fucking place at all times you have a small dick is the standard insult for a male, you are believed to have a small penis you're automatically assigned the lowest possible social position, you automatically lose all arguments basically you lose your status as a person to most people. And afaik it doesn't come with prepackaged asexuality either. Also all the disney shit and how everyone indoctrinates children in the idea that love is so great it makes life worth living etc etc.

Idk how to explain it without hurting my feelings. It really is awful. My "social skills" are terrible too (and have been much worse), and I used to have a small (not micro) penis for a long time.* You will NEVER hear it from someone who does why it sucks so badly. I'm not giving you half of the reasons now. It's just too painful and embarrassing (for me) to even remember. The comparison is so far from close that anything that even seems to equivocate the two is a bad idea. Not that those jokes weren't well written but you could FUCKING WRECK someone who reads a post by an otherwise kindred spirit with what appears to be casual disdain for you because of something you can't change. And pretty much everything can appear to be casual disdain if you're as sensititive as you have every right to be when the whole world thinks you are a joke for no good reason.

* Penis enlargment exercises and loosening up my thigh muscles so they weren't crushing it all the time actually fixed this but it doesn't work for everybody, most people don't know it's even possible and afaik it doesn't work at all for a micropenis.

Also with low Fe at least if you make a superhuman effort/are willing to sacrifice your identity you have a chance to be a mediocre or even good socialiser.

Thanks for posting the other thread. This one is good too I think that one will be really helpful. I am also much too caught up in what other people think. It's pretty clear to me in theory why this is a terrible idea but it's good to be reminded of it and you laid it out very clearly so I think it will help my mind will shut up with the needling.

My problem is trying to be a way that both discourages predators etc and doesn't scare people, and when I examine it I have to admit that I would probably have been scared of me back when I was nervous all the time, and if I look for it I always I notice people tensing up as I walk past. Actually come to think of it that happens either way. Probably just people noticing me scanning my peripheral vision really hard, which I passively do when I'm not oblivious. when I'm oblivious it probably doesn't happen. And when they noticed me noticing they get twice as nervous. It's the best thing for everyone to be oblivious, and if I fail to at least to hide that I'm noticing this stuff.

Anyway I know how I want to be. The hard part is doing it and I think you helped me.

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
Admittedly the micropenis thing was a gimmick to get more views, and unfortunately it worked pretty well. I've posted ~3 non-gimmick threads here and there in these last few days and none of them got any replies. It frustrates me and I wind up trying to make a scene just to be heard. People's heads turn when they hear anything about sex, genitals, etc. In some sense people are easy to play. Usually I just can't bring myself to do it.

On youtube I have been liking their new comment system, but by the same token it has shown me something annoying. Sometimes I post short one-liners about the video I watched, and sometimes I will get notifications for weeks telling me people are +1ing those comments. On the other hand sometimes I take the time to write a thoughtful comment where I feel I make a really good point, and no one ever +1 or comments on those. After 30 or more +1's to some shallow sex-joke and 0 responses to an insightful comment (or thread), I just start to hate people. This can give me a sort of ironic/cynical tone when I post; I want to offend people's sensibilities and make them feel kinda stupid at the same time.

At this point it is hard to know what to do. There isn't much of a point in posting threads or comments no one reads or responds to (but you are right, I feel bad about if someone with a micropenis actually did read that thread, even if I was kind of in support of it. I was still kind of using it for comedy too). I don't just want to never talk to anyone though. That is kind of how it is winding up, though.

IRL is even worse. It's not that I am shy or awkward, I'm not. Problem #1 is that I refuse to (and can't) stoop to the level of cliche. I can't stand "following" and I hate it when people do or say something because it is popular to. That rules me out of a lot of subtle things, but on the macroscale it means things like I can never go to church and I can't stand watching or talking about sports and I hate weddings. Just a couple examples. It's not that I'm shy, it's that I'm alienated. I reject a lot of this culture's values. I value knowledge and understanding above all else, and it seems like others value socialization, experience, etc - things I am not primarily concerned with. That's just Ti/Fe, plain and simple. Some INTPs aren't even that bad off, it seems like. Me? It really is kind of like I have micro-Fe, and the effect, isolation, is ultimately the same as (or at least I can make the case that it is similar as) it is for micropenis.

Honestly it is like missing a sense organ. Sometimes it fleetingly occurs to me just how differently people see the world than I do. I can't fix my brain on it, though. It is like lifting a massive object. Very unnatural. Have to revert back to rest-state shortly. Mostly in my life it has left me completely dumbfounded. By my standards I am an interesting and friendly person; I could not understand my failure in relationships at all. What interests me, though, doesn't interest others. We just don't click. I think I have truly clicked with precisely 1 person in my life, an ISTP I knew in college whose Fe was probably more micro than even mine.

For most of my life, actually, I put up a social front and faked it in relationships, so I had a pretty normal amount of friends but I never felt close to them. In all honesty even having them was a burden that I carried on because I thought people had to have friends. I'm getting too tired to carry it on, though. As I have stopped communicating with the friends who I never wanted to communicate with anyway, they have not been replaced by new ones who I actually do enjoy. Now I am virtually alone, and I do not wish it were like that. I just wish there were some more people like me in this world.

Even on internet forums I am always an outsider. Sure, I could click on those chit-chatty 'let's have fun / get to know you' type threads, and I could make an effort to become included, but like I said it is just like lifting something really heavy. I can do it, but not for long. Truth is, connection kind of happens naturally between people. Having to try brings mediocre success. Even if I were somehow able to try for more than a few weeks people still wouldn't be that crazy about me. Sincerity is better than anything forced. There have been periods of weeks, sometimes even a couple months in my life where I pushed HARD at fitting in, did the absolute best I knew how to do. The inevitable result, from what I have seen, is like Newton's 3rd law. Eventually I will collapse, and the harder I tried the harder I collapse.

Now, in a sense, is the collapse of a whole life. I have once and for all realized that my efforts mean nothing. It's not about effort. It's about me getting the wrong genes or something, dealt the wrong hand. I'm some alien. I am apparently doomed to be a loner. My only hope is technology. Maybe one day there will be a drug for this condition that will make it like I have taken MDMA or smoked weed, but without the side effects of having taken a recreational drug. Right now I am wondering if I should try to get an ADD medication, but I have serious qualms. For one, I feel like it would be expensive. Also, I shutter at the possible side effects. Third, it might be kind of a vicious circle. I have ADD, so I don't treat it, and I don't treat it, so I have it.

The point is, I do empathize with people who have micropenises, and honestly if I had to choose between what I have and a micropenis, I guess I would choose what I have, but really the only difference would be the penis itself. The isolation is the same. Hey, I didn't lose my virginity until 25, and I have maybe had sex like 10 times. For all intents and purposes, that is nothing. And it is also quite isolating in itself. It was painful and weird to have gone 25 years while others had been banging like rabbits for the better parts of their lives. When I finally had sex, I only did it to get it done and when the person found out I had been a virgin, it (perhaps understandbly) ruined everything. Later on I found someone I actually did like having sex with, but because of my special brand of retardation, I couldn't keep a relationship together. I was crushed. Like I said in the micropenis thread, I have only had 2, maybe 3 relationships in my life, and none of them have lasted more than a couple months. Despite my efforts and desires!

A couple things make the inherent problem even worse. First, going along with the above, is that my reality is more and more divergent. I find less common ground with people than the tiny bit I had originally. I can't talk about these experiences they can, having failed to have them. Second, the issue of blame. It was bad enough that I spent most of my life blaming myself for what I couldn't change and repeatedly straining myself to the point of injury in efforts to do what couldn't be done. Worse, others look down on it and think I am intentionally lazy, a jerk, who knows, without even getting to know or understand me. Even as I make these full arguments, there are always people who respond telling me variations of I'm not trying hard enough or I am selfish or whatever.

I just hope one day the truth comes out, I really do. I have tried unbelievably hard and it just isn't in me. For now, then, it's kind of like I have a choice between happiness and survival. For the last year, I have chosen happiness. I could feel bad, but I spend my time reading and writing and doing things I like to do. It drowns out the pain. I don't have a job, though, and soon enough I'll start running out of money and getting older and realities will dawn. I'm going to have to face the music and find some way to support myself, even though I really feel like life won't be worth living. It never was. The difference is, before I always had hope things would change. Now I don't.

Well, technology I guess. And that's why my purpose in life is to try to help usher it in. The one thing I worry about is that people will use it for evil. My even more important concern, then, is rationality and I think the first step in that process is the end of religion and superstition.

And that's a chunk of who I am and why. Take it or leave it I guess.

^_\\

Local time
-->
Have you heard of lesswrong? You probably have but you should totally go on lesswrong.com if you haven't. There's like a million words of genuinely valuable infotainment on there, well not really infotainment, just well written exposition of stuff that should be obvious but isn't always. 95% of it I read through going hahaha this guy is so right, 5% actually helped me get some things straight I already half understood but could never capture in a bottle and the other 5% was stuff I just disagreed about or had different values on.

The site is pretty dead now but Eliezer Yudkowsky's "sequences" are amazing even if only as entertainment. I can't imagine their value to someone who is fundamentally confused about basic parts of reality, like that things are made of smaller things. Well, value if they want to understand things better anyway.

I don't see what's wrong with giving up on getting along with people in general. What's wrong with not going to weddings? What's in churches that's so great? Being unable to plug yourself into the hivemind is not a bad thing and does not mean all your efforts in life were wasted. Does the average person seem happy to you or more kinda half dead? Your position isn't great but at least you have a chance. you're still alive, you're still you, which is more than most people can say. Why do you think you can't find a job you'll like?

Are you worse or better off without friends you only keep out of a sense of trained obligation? If worse maybe it will pass.

I don't attribute any malice to your comparison and indeed you seem to be unusually decent about it but the comparison is just totally wrong. The main problem with a small penis isn't isolation or not being able to have sex or a relationship, that's a background obvious thing. It's that you're society's designated person-who-doesn't-count-2-minutes-hate-target-whipping-boy, and you come to realise this at some point in puberty, having quite possibly lived a dignified life up to this point. It's a pretty strictly enforced lack of dignity. What's that? You disagree with me? Well I GUESS YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK, you hear this all the time and everyone just finds it so natural and obvious that of course implying someone has a small penis wins the argument if the accused so much as hesitates in their rebuttal. God forbid anyone should ever admit to it or have their pants pulled down in the changing room. I guess if you don't look to other people for prompts at all it might not get in your head but it's really insidious on a whole other level than an overabundance of dignity. I had appendicitis and nearly died because the pain registered as a six out of ten, after exagerating a little to be safe, and told the doctor so. I'm not exagerating.

Also you're talking like Low Fe has no advantages. I dunno if you noticed but you're pretty cool. You write funny and insightful stuff at least. Do you think none of that is because of low Fe? Like your personality is totally unrelated to your writing or something?

And what's wrong with having failed in relationships? Is 0 for 3 even below average? Why do you need a relationship? Shouldn't you just be kind of awesome and if one comes along great if not so what? you know there's asexuals finding each other, hooking up and happilly spending their lives not banging. Co-ordinating that would have been unthinkable not long ago. There's people out there who want the exact same thing you do out of a relationship and someone's probably gonna make a dating website based on that fact.

About everything else. I am sorry to hear that things suck for you so badly. Well not really, I can't effect that and it's not my fault but don't give up on making your life worth living.

Ribald

Banned
Local time
-->
Definitely advice. I didn't give you a bunch of tips and suggestions, and there is a reason for that. I don't know what it is like to be you and I assume your problems are legitimate and you have thought of many solutions for them yourself. I can only imagine that you would have already thought of anything I might hastily offer, being someone who has had such an extremely limited amount of interaction with you. Also, you didn't ask.

^_\\

Local time
-->
Fuck I just came back to delete that.

But none of that is advice. Some of it is an attempt to be motivational, some of it is just ideas thrown out, some of it is pointing out where you seem to just be objectively wrong about stuff, and some of it is an interesting website recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom