• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Absence from the forum

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Tomorrow 12:21 AM
-->
The ie makes it outländish and speciäl. Dont be sad...ure dressed in the illusory garb of individuality just like everyone else

Thank you zerkalo and sorry if i ever fucked your shit up completely. It was just a feeling.

Shit i need to move into the floppy thread before my insatiable Fe aspiration and Fi PoLR become painfully evident and disturbing to all participants. Sorry for taking dumps on the porch. Sorry for everything.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:21 PM
-->
It's in the wrong language and it ends with "ie" which makes me look like a curious blend of slimey puppy, brony, INFJ teenager girl and ruthless postmodernist writer in toilet-denial. Posting becomes such an ordeal. The work could be a lot easier with better conditions such as a splendid and formidable username.

The tea got salt from tears. Lets add MSG and see what happens. *sulking interrupted by reluctant sardonic giggle* Thank you Blarraun
What would you say to a name change, provided you always keep your old name in the signature?

Similar to Artifice - Cognisant.

Tbh your name sounds cool, I think the issue lies elsewhere.
*Offers Bronto a teaspoon of sugar to his tea*

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 4:21 PM
-->
Wait. So what's the new name?

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Tomorrow 8:21 AM
-->
Bronto's name is his actual name to me, unlike a lot of other users. If he changes it, I might have to leave the forum.

:elephant: Is he actually riding a flying carpet which happens to be floating very slightly above a moving elephant?

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:21 PM
-->
I remember you wanting to change it to Headspace back in the day...

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
Wait. So what's the new name?

Jippa Jonken

Get impressed. Go wow. This is name is splendid and most appropriate.

Bronto's name is his actual name to me, unlike a lot of other users. If he changes it, I might have to leave the forum.

:elephant: Is he actually riding a flying carpet which happens to be floating very slightly above a moving elephant?

:elephant:

That's a load :(

I remember you wanting to change it to Headspace back in the day...

That's true. Also a fabtastic one. Headspace would never have reached 4200. He would be the strong silent type.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
actually he is a phantom <3
btw: jippa jonken reminds me of a name i used for a paralytic rabbit i created back then in school for some kind of olypic games for paralytic people. He was called Yill Bele Yele

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
Jippa Jonken

Get impressed. Go wow. This is name is splendid and most appropriate.
This is like when you said Chris Christie is a handsome man, isn't it? You hip young people and your full-immersion sarcasm. Bah! I can't pretend I was ever "with it", but at least I knew what "it" was at some point...

Anyway, I wish you and Jippa Jonken the most impressive and awesome luck. May you reach 4200 again in a blink of an eye. :D

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 6:21 PM
-->
actually he is a phantom <3
btw: jippa jonken reminds me of a name i used for a paralytic rabbit i created back then in school for some kind of olypic games for paralytic people. He was called Yill Bele Yele

It reminds me of Jar-Jar Binks(en).

Local time
-->
I can't stop posting on this forum. HELP!!

^^^
Time i waste here has grown exponentially kill me
I have a tough 2 months ahead of me and the last thing I should be doing is procrastinate
So
Bye bye♡

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
We'll miss you provided your leave is approved, zerkalo.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
You'll have to get a doctor's note.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
If we snag her doctor, she won't be able to leave....

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
You were in the military?

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
Because we need closure when losing a loved one.

DON'T LEAVE US ZERGGY!!!

:cryinggreenball:

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Tomorrow 7:21 AM
-->
She'll probably be back after the finals. If she's still doing her major then I'm assuming she has a bunch of time-grueling studio work ahead + arch-history trivia to memorize.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
I think I'm going to leave for a while. Maybe longer. I'll probably pop on briefly tomorrow to respond to whatever.

Also, I have a Skype account. If anyone wants to maintain sporadic contact, PM your username to me or something.

Thank you for your time.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 12:21 PM
-->
Happy day!

I'll bring a cake. Who likes cheese cake?

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
I think I'm going to leave for a while. Maybe longer. I'll probably pop on briefly tomorrow to respond to whatever.

Also, I have a Skype account. If anyone wants to maintain sporadic contact, PM your username to me or something.

Thank you for your time.

Sad face. Your input is one of the reasons I read these forums.

You'll be missed - at least by me

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
There's no forum emoji for sad face...

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
^ YESWEKNOW

Don't leave Yellow, just when the quality of this place is increasing somewhat. At least it appears that way to me.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Last time Yellow left it was for years. :/

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
^ YESWEKNOW

Don't leave Yellow, just when the quality of this place is increasing somewhat. At least it appears that way to me.

ive noticed that too. intpf quality has been way up lately. wrong time to leave, yellow

also, tensions have been high, but i like watching y'all swipe at each other :beatyoukitty:

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
Happy day!

I'll bring a cake. Who likes cheese cake?
Stick a piece in the freezer for me!
Last time Yellow left it was for years. :/
I don't know how long I'll be gone. It'll probably only be a year or so this time.
ive noticed that too. intpf quality has been way up lately. wrong time to leave, yellow
If quality is going up, then there'll be plenty of fun for everyone, and you won't have to miss me. It's like a win-win.

Anyway, thank you again. I'll see you all later.

:)

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
-->
I gotta go. I love the shit outta this forum, but these days there is too much shit to do and to many things to learn. Too many futures to be lived!

:facepalm:

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Tomorrow 10:21 AM
-->
I'll be leaving too. It's been real

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Tomorrow 10:21 AM
-->
Okay, I'm back

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
-->
Nah, fuck it. I am in front of my computer when I'm eating breakfast anyway.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
^ Exactly. Why do people need to cut themselves off completely? Just post when you have to, it doesn't take that much time. People are just drama queens around here imo "GUYZ I HAVE TO LEAVE BYE I'M SORRY I LOVE U ALL *sobs all around* attention whores. Jeez. Just stay already. Do your shit if you have to do your shit. You don't break up with your partner if you have to work.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Love how you compared the forum to a partner. :p Just so you know, I prefer to see this forum mostly at night when I've got nothing else to do. Haven't introduced it to my family and friends yet. Would rather keep it under wraps. Breath play etc.

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
-->
^ Exactly. Why do people need to cut themselves off completely? Just post when you have to, it doesn't take that much time. People are just drama queens around here imo "GUYZ I HAVE TO LEAVE BYE I'M SORRY I LOVE U ALL *sobs all around* attention whores. Jeez. Just stay already. Do your shit if you have to do your shit. You don't break up with your partner if you have to work.

:D exactly my thoughts.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Love how you compared the forum to a partner. :p Just so you know, I prefer to see this forum mostly at night when I've got nothing else to do. Haven't introduced it to my family and friends yet. Would rather keep it under wraps. Breath play etc.

That's good. When you tell your family too soon, the next thing they want to know is when you're gonna get knocked up.

"No, Ma. The forum and me, we're just friends."

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
That's like two of my top 5 posters...

3 if I count the amended list of top 5 posters which I've not published.

Boo you all.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->

It takes a lot of willpower to shoot heroin once a week and not end up shooting regularly. Just because we're irredeemable junkies doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 12:21 PM
-->
The Yellow will return or it gets the hose again.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Tomorrow 1:21 AM
-->

18s44gmbp2nqxjpg.jpg

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 5:21 PM
-->
So... people are leaving?

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
That's good. When you tell your family too soon, the next thing they want to know is when you're gonna get knocked up.

"Waddya mean, Ma? I wear white dresses every day. It's just a lifestyle preference, ok? Oh and can you run over to Costco and buy every lasagna you can find? I'm just feeling a bit peckish. Geez, it's like the 3rd trimester over here... I mean degree... I mean. Look, I'm investing in this really awesome company called WelfareState, it's got like 100% approval rating on rottencocksuckers, and the forum is just my strong and silent business partner, and we don't believe in protectionism, and just - stfu you tasty little milf. Gawd."

Top Bottom