• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Absence from the forum

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
Today 12:00 AM
-->
Everything is progressing as planned. I'm working three jobs so I post when I can.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 9:00 PM
-->
Place is growing again. Glad to see the new blood. Anyways g2g breaks are good for the mind and soul.

Mithrandir

INTP
Local time
Yesterday 11:00 PM
-->
Yeah, I think I'll be taking off. I've investigated this place and my Ne is satisfied. Might come back eventually or check in from time to time, we'll see. Thanks to those who've engaged with me in serious discussion.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:00 AM
-->
Time to grow and time to change bad habits, I don't see myself going back, this place has become stale and there are new winds to be caught.

I will try to answer your pm every now and then.

Big thanks and good luck.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
Today 2:00 PM
-->
Time to grow and time to change bad habits, I don't see myself going back, this place has become stale and there are new winds to be caught.

Good luck, I hope you succeed. Do you have a plan to prevent reinstating bad habits in new places?

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
-->
Bye bye Blarbear

Go out in the world and become a man.

Our little guy is...Sniff...going out on his own.:babytap:

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

Turkey is a dish best served cold. :p
Good luck.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->

Bye dude, You were a solid poster, thoughtful and intelligent and good at approaching topics without letting your stance be determined by bias even if the topic was one which stirred emotions!

Ima take My Leave for now as well. Forum is stale and I'm sick of watching stuff repeat itself, posters acting stupider than they actually are, the only subversive behavior which gets noticed being explicit insults while anything slightly subtle is completely okay even though the latter is way worse in my book.

My own posts reflect this and they arent doing anyone any good atm, so its better I just call it for now.

Doubt many will miss me but have a good time anyway!

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Ima take My Leave for now as well. Forum is stale and I'm sick of watching stuff repeat itself, posters acting stupider than they actually are, the only subversive behavior which gets noticed being explicit insults while anything slightly subtle is completely okay even though the latter is way worse in my book.

My own posts reflect this and they arent doing anyone any good atm, so its better I just call it for now.

Doubt many will miss me but have a good time anyway!
I really liked your presence here, did you post your thoughts on the forum in the state of the forum thread? If not you could pm me your feedback since the thread is closed.

Be successful and enjoy your time wherever you happen to be.

I left for 2 months, but I agree the forum is stale and patterns repeat. Maybe you can do it more permanently. "We" won't miss you knowing that you are putting your time to better use.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Nuu cherry don't leave again, it was fun seeing you back.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
I really liked your presence here, did you post your thoughts on the forum in the state of the forum thread? If not you could pm me your feedback since the thread is closed.

Be successful and enjoy your time wherever you happen to be.

I left for 2 months, but I agree the forum is stale and patterns repeat. Maybe you can do it more permanently. "We" won't miss you knowing that you are putting your time to better use.

I didn't and I dont think I will because it likely wont help (and maybe shouldnt) since I don't think there are other users who share my opinions, this place leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so many armchair scientists talking about stuff they dont know jack about. Transphobia running rampant lately.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Don't let yourself be chased away because a few angsty nerds CC.

Be the warrior you were born to be.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
I didn't and I dont think I will because it likely wont help (and maybe shouldnt) since I don't think there are other users who share my opinions, this place leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so many armchair scientists talking about stuff they dont know jack about. Transphobia running rampant lately.

I thought people here enjoyed a new perspective... It is possible that others are also quiet for the same reason as you and i find that to be disappointing since we are all missing out on an opportunity to change our minds about things. I certainly don't have a problem with you posting and am probably more disappointed by your disheartened attempts and stating your opinion as of late.

A bit off topic of what you were saying earlier but this makes me thing about our recent talks. I want you to prove me wrong about things. I am not here to share like opinions. I don't grow this way.

Anyways, I hope to see you again some day.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 7:00 AM
-->
:(
Adieu cheri.

This place needs to be purged radically.
Prune the boredom.
Ban subjectively.

Perhaps the mods can arrange a coven and compile their death list.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 6:00 AM
-->
the only subversive behavior which gets noticed being explicit insults while anything slightly subtle is completely okay even though the latter is way worse in my book.!

I don't think there are other users who share my opinions.

i share this one.

and the armchair scientists... yup that too

i would add political correctness as another big discussion blockage.

Local time
-->
Farewell and thanks for all the phish.

9k=
2Q==
Z
take heed:

Attachments

• brainslugcat.jpg
    brainslugcat.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 919
Local time
-->
My password is: duckDODGERS

So, the time has come to Snafu, but arguably with better music. :king-twitter:

This place has served its purpose. This is still true. Also add rainman312 and animekitty to that list. Good luck in your endeavors, INTPeeps, and please, God, allow me to pursue my true self. I'm taking all my alts with me too, which may or may not be mine. :cat: If you sent me a PM or visa versa, don't worry, they're all deleted. Any posts beyond 5026 are not my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MGLaAA53xw

I could simply change my email to a 10minutemail throwaway account and reset my password, forever locking myself out... but that's no fun, is it? :p

My password is: duckDODGERS
[bimgx=500]http://clampettstudio.com/csc/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/CS7015-Duck-Dodgers-241-2-c-b.jpg[/bimgx]
Don't think I didn't post it here without PMing it to dozens of people either. :p

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
I made it into THD's last post twice. Fuck yes. :D

Will aim to keep in contact THD, wish you best. I will likely make a similar exit soon but I have something to finish in that referenced thread first.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:00 PM
-->
Aw, you'll be missed THD, good luck out there.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 1:30 PM
-->
Really guys? Not cool.

Full disclosure:
Offensive images were posted using THD's account, and those posts were deleted. This site doesn't have age restrictions you morons.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
So much wasted potential.

I think you should trace the IP of THD's last account logins and ban the user(s) the IP correlates with. Not only is it fair according to forum rules, it's doubly deserved for putting the power to such a predictably unimaginative use. Arguably the latter was the more heinous of crimes.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 7:00 AM
-->
I concur.

If a bannable offense was committed by someone other than thd, and the offense was in fact committed by an user with an ip previously logged here, the laws of the dictatorship stand immutable and the execution must occur.

Unless their apparent stupidity is a facade and they took proxy precautions, which is doubtful.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 6:00 PM
-->
I can't stop posting on this forum. HELP!!

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Yeah, he was such a good guy. Actually, I will remember his antics for a while now, oddly enough.
All these years. Such a waste. Ah well. I will probably see you again someday. Cheerio, matey.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm just gonna reboot cause i can't stand this stupid nickname any more. BRB

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Icthasaurie?
Triceratopsie?
Velociraptie?
Incisivosaurie?

Miss Taken?

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
I PM'ed a mod and the response was this, verbatim:

"No, you are forever doomed. You should have thought of this before lol."

Miss Taken is good but i want to have my PC username Jippa Jonken which is a most splendid and gracious username.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I PM'ed a mod and the response was this, verbatim:

"No, you are forever doomed. You should have thought of this before lol."

Miss Taken is good but i want to have my PC username Jippa Jonken which is a most splendid and gracious username.

You butt. So YOU'RE Jippa Jonken? ROFL. I was wondering who the hell that guy was....!

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
You butt. So YOU'RE Jippa Jonken? ROFL. I was wondering who the hell that guy was....!

Didn't think you were active anymore lol. But i saw one old post.

I think all moderators must pay attention to the needs of the common people. Every initiation of violence comes from the poor and destitute so it is in the interest of anyone to eliminate this class by handing out free power.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Didn't think you were active anymore lol. But i saw one old post.

I'm an admin. I don't post much anymore, but I'm active in the modbox. You're one popular lad, you know..!

I think all moderators must pay attention to the needs of the common people. Every initiation of violence comes from the poor and destitute so it is in the interest of anyone to eliminate this class by handing out free power.
You're so dreamy when you become passionate about class dynamics.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Bronto, we love you for who you are. No need to leave, change identity, hide, etc.

What's so bad about your current account?
Let's talk about it, I'll make some tea and you can relax in this comfortable chair.

If you don't want to publicise your thoughts then send me a pm.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
Bronto, we love you for who you are. No need to leave, change identity, hide, etc.

What's so bad about your current account?
Let's talk about it, I'll make some tea and you can relax in this comfortable chair.

If you don't want to publicise your thoughts then send me a pm.

It's in the wrong language and it ends with "ie" which makes me look like a curious blend of slimey puppy, brony, INFJ teenager girl and ruthless postmodernist writer in toilet-denial. Posting becomes such an ordeal. The work could be a lot easier with better conditions such as a splendid and formidable username.

The tea got salt from tears. Lets add MSG and see what happens. *sulking interrupted by reluctant sardonic giggle* Thank you Blarraun

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:00 PM
-->
Aw Bronty don't change, you're special just the way you are.

:tonberry:

But seriously though most people call you bronto anyway; no 'ie' or 'y' sound after it.

Would have been funny if you went ahead and took 'Miss Taken' though, lots of multilayeredness there.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
Aw Bronty don't change, you're special just the way you are.

:tonberry:

But seriously though most people call you bronto anyway; no 'ie' or 'y' sound after it.

Would have been funny if you went ahead and took 'Miss Taken' though, lots of multilayeredness there.

It's about the subliminal dude :(

Local time
-->
The ie makes it outländish and speciäl. Dont be sad...ure dressed in the illusory garb of individuality just like everyone else

Top Bottom