• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/incident-of-2018-08-13.27381/

Absence from the forum

Local time
Tomorrow, 04:02
I'm leaving, too depressed to put anything in and I'm not getting anything out of being here.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today, 11:02
^ Exactly. Why do people need to cut themselves off completely? Just post when you have to, it doesn't take that much time. People are just drama queens around here imo "GUYZ I HAVE TO LEAVE BYE I'M SORRY I LOVE U ALL *sobs all around* attention whores. Jeez. Just stay already. Do your shit if you have to do your shit. You don't break up with your partner if you have to work.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Thank you Fukyo. :dolphin:

I thought you guys could use a break. :p

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
Today, 20:02
I feel unless I make a formal exit, I'll just keep coming back.

Think about it:

Days left as per life expectancy: maybe around 20,000 days.
Days left with optimal mental and physical function: maybe around 3,000 days (mental and physical degeneracy starts at around 30)
Lower bound on time until unexpected death: 0 days, 0 hours and 0 seconds.
Lower bound on time until becoming debilitated by various circumstances: 0 days, 0 hours and 0 seconds.
Time needed to learn, implement and accomplish stuff: a lot.

Given the reality of that, I have to say:
Au revoir, les infants!

Local time
Today, 19:02
I feel unless I make a formal exit, I'll just keep coming back.

Think about it:

Days left as per life expectancy: maybe around 20,000 days.
Days left with optimal mental and physical function: maybe around 3,000 days (mental and physical degeneracy starts at around 30)
Lower bound on time until unexpected death: 0 days, 0 hours and 0 seconds.
Lower bound on time until becoming debilitated by various circumstances: 0 days, 0 hours and 0 seconds.
Time needed to learn, implement and accomplish stuff: a lot.

Given the reality of that, I have to say:
Au revoir, les infants!
I won't hold this formal exit against you.. See you soon ;)

Jennywocky

guud languager
Local time
Today, 14:02
.... maybe it was the anxiety from nearing the 4-digit post count. :D

Hadoblado

I em Hedo I like smell of grass
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:32
Mmmm... Bye Tannhauser. Sad to see you go. Good luck with numerically representing things arbitrarily and for fun :)

Hadoblado

I em Hedo I like smell of grass
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:32
I'm locking myself out of the forum until semester's finished. Can't afford the time sink I'm afraid

Cya o/

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:02
I'm locking myself out of the forum until semester's finished. Can't afford the time sink I'm afraid

Cya o/
A wise choice. See ya Hado.

Grayman

Team Ignorant
Local time
I have no motivation with forums right now. Other interests are calling my name.

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
You are making a good choice Grayman. I come here when I'm bored. I don't find most people mentally stimulating anymore, and it's pretty much the same old place with not many people actually evolving as humans. The ones that do, spend less and less time here. Hell, even the mods spend less time here than they used to.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
I don't find most people mentally stimulating anymore, and it's pretty much the same old place with not many people actually evolving as humans. The ones that do, spend less and less time here.
...aye. this is the bottom of the barrel, where the unactualized brew and fester. a cespool of society's would-be intellectual potential.
mmmmh mmmh <3

[bimgx=300]http://imgur.com/5re6ub2.png[/bimgx]

Local time
Today, 13:02
I just remembered this thread today.

I'm definitely one that takes absences from the forum and have numerous times over the years. I checked back in recently because I wanted to see what some of you folks thought about the presidential election and debates. After Hillary wins the next president is elected in November I'll probably take another absence, for at least a month to finish out this semester and then fly back to Chicago for the Holidays.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:02
Gotta let go of the forum for now:

There's a freaking Chinese nuclear-capable bomber parked near our country. Our president will probably lick Chinese butts instead of keeping us safe.

I''m going to spend my time finding permanent ways of getting my family and optimistically speaking, my parents, out of this shithole.

Top Bottom