• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

About you?

s0nystyle

La la la la la!
Local time
Yesterday 11:25 PM
-->
What is your name? Vinnie

Where are you from? Newport Beach, California

How old are you? 19

What's your gender? Male

How did you find out that you were INTP, or other type? One of my friends on Facebook suggested that i take the test. After reading the results i was interested in meeting other people who thought like me (granted i knab ENTP more often than INTP on those tests *SIGH*)

How did you find out about this forum? A little bit of google :D

Do you have a partner/lover? Not at the moment

Do you have any kids? nope

Do you have any pets? 3: 2 mini Schnauzers and 1 teacup Yorkshire Terrier.

Scylla

Eye En Tee Jay
Local time
Today 5:25 PM
-->
I think what's more important is to reconcile your fear of death. Why fear it? Why fear anything? Things happen.

Because there are a million things I need to do before I die. :evil: I don't have time for death!

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
Today 6:25 AM
-->
existentialist!

Really, so that's what that fancy word means? It's just recognition.

Because there are a million things I need to do before I die. :evil: I don't have time for death!

It is good that you have "desire". I have the intermittent motivation of 0. I am still trying to explore "value". Good, go on.

Yet the fear of not achieving your desires should be explored within the "circles" of the question "Why do we desire things?". You don't just "do".

Scylla

Eye En Tee Jay
Local time
-->
It's a chicken and egg situation, wooo.

"As long as I have want, I have reason for living."

:king-twitter:

Mondorius

Oh..?
Local time
Today 2:25 AM
-->
Chicken and egg? Hmm.

I don't know, while I don't actively seek death or take unnecessary risks, I'm no longer satisfied of living by avoiding all risks.

And pursuing one's desires probably involves taking risks.

For instance, would you be happy not having children because there's an infinitely small chance you could die or suffer from it? How are you gonna accomplish your "wants" if you are not ready for all the possible consequences?

Scylla

Eye En Tee Jay
Local time
-->
But I already said I was gonna pop out babies... :'(

Mondorius

Oh..?
Local time
-->
But you also said you wouldn't! Chronology is overrated!

Also, it's not something you get to decide on your own, luckily I can fill the gaps.

Should I be scared of death after posting this?

:kilroy:

Scylla

Eye En Tee Jay
Local time
-->

WHAT?! YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK.
Death is not nearly enough punishment... :evil:

Mondorius

Oh..?
Local time
-->
Aw, don't quit, I'm not being serious. I find it so much more funny to act this way since I don't normally do. Catches people off guard. Priceless looks... hrm... replies?

Anyways, yeah, to finish this with a nice cheesy quote, "nothing risked, nothing gained."

Scylla

Eye En Tee Jay
Local time
-->
Haha. I'm kidding too!

..Or am I..

I'll stop spamming this thread now.

PapyrusAirplanes

Solfege Maniac
Local time
-->
What is your name?
Erin.

How old are you?
Eighteen.

What's your gender?
Female.

How did you find out that you were INTP, or other type?
My mom and dad learned about MBTI about twenty years ago. (Their marriage would never have survived without it; he's an ENFP, she's an ISTJ.) I've grown up hearing the terms and knowing that I'm an INTP, and during high school I did extra research on MBTI.

How did you find out about this forum?
... I actually have no idea. I've known about it for quite a while, but I just now have enough time that I can waste some on here.

Do you have a partner/lover?
Uh, no. I don't date.

Do you have any pets?
A dog, two rats, a fish, and I'm hoping to get tadpoles when the summer ends. *grin*

What hobbies absorb you the most?
Piano. (However, that's my major, so I don't know if that counts as a hobby.) Camp counseling, hiking, reading, researching. And praying. (But that's not a hobby; bringing God glory is the purpose of life.)

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Would that be an African or a European swallow?
"What? I don't know that. Ahhhhhh!"

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
\
Uh, no. I don't date.
Good man. Um, I mean, woman. And it's interesting as well to see that you're a Christian (well, presumably anyway, but I don't suppose God is exclusive to Christianity)

What is your name?

Casey

Where are you from?

Rocky Mount, NC US

How old are you?

What's your gender?

Male

I found out about MBTI somewhere, and did it, and got INTP. I was skeptical, so I did it in several other places, and also INTP.

Google >> search_keywords::"Intp forum"

nope

Do you have any kids?

nope

Do you have any pets?

2 dogs

TeaThyme

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your name?
Sylvia
Where are you from?
Southeastern Pennsylvania
How old are you?
Googled "INTP forum"
yup, a lovely ENTP
Do you have any kids?
nope
Do you have any pets?
One Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Igor and two unborn rats with pending names of Bubonic (Booboo for short) and R.O.U.S
Which hobbies absorb you the most?
Sewing is the main hobby right now. I tend to discover a new one and become completely obssesed every month or so. Other hobbies include Chinese, piano, violin, reading(I always feel weird listing this as a hobby. It's hard for me to understand why somone would never read anything for pleasure), trying new things.
What brought you here?
I figured this would be a better stratagy for finding like minded people than using a random chat application on facebook (As amusing as that is, it is not the most efficient way of finding people to talk to).

Soledad

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Call me 'Soledad'.

Where are you from?

A country east of Burma and next to Cambodia.

How old are you?

I am 22, will be 23 in Nov this year.

What's your gender?

FeMale

I was in Development of Critical Thinking class about a couple of weeks ago and took an MBTI. I was surprised that the result was pretty accurate, cleared some of my doubts why I am so obsessed with Einstein, Charles Darwin and architecture (not kidding!) even though my current major has nothing to do with these (my major is Spanish language).

I googled INTP a lot and also tried to find where there was a discussion about being INTP's online.

I hope to have one soon.

Do you have any kids?

No, no kids yet.

Do you have any pets?

I was never allowed to have furry pets because of allergy. When I was no more than 10 years old, I had two goldfish that died after a week and my dad told me I could call the bird he caught in the cage a pet. Now there's a dog in our family, though it was adopted by my sister first, I kinda treat it like my own dog.

brutal_bloodlust

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Not telling

Where are you from?

Australia

How old are you?

What's your gender?

Male

By doing a couple of online tests

Google

No

Do you have any kids?

No

Do you have any pets?

No

What is the most difficult part of being an INTP?

Mostly lack of people skills

speiss

Local time
-->
Hello.

What is your name?
Sara.

Where are you from?
New York.

How old are you?
Fifteen.

What's your gender?
Female.

I took an online test.

Melkor.

No.

Do you have any kids?
Twenty-seven.

Do you have any pets?
No.

Not knowing how to speak to people, and always thinking that everybody hates you.

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
Hello.

What is your name?
Sara.

Where are you from?
New York.

How old are you?
Fifteen.

What's your gender?
Female.

I took an online test.

Melkor.

No.

Do you have any kids?
Twenty-seven.

Do you have any pets?
No.

Not knowing how to speak to people, and always thinking that everybody hates you.
I have to be skeptical about you having twenty-seven children, but I know it is probably less than common for an INTP to be so sarcastic. Unless, of course, you interpreted children in a completely different way. Are you, by chance, a schoolteacher? At any rate, I must know why you put this very intriguing answer, especially considering you said you didn't have a partner. I could go on with this, But I find it would probably be rather pointless.

Hysteresis

Redcoat
Local time
-->
Hello everyone.

What is your name?
Paul Martyn Gundy.

Where are you from?
Hertford, a nice town just a 20 minute train ride away from London.

How old are you?
15.93 years, or 5818 days.

What's your gender?
Male.

I took an online personality test.

A random google search for 'INTP'.

No.

Do you have any kids?
No.

Do you have any pets?
No. Used to have a dozen fish, which are now all dead, and a cat that I had known all my life. She passed away 4 years ago.

Trying to fight the compulsion to compile all the data in this thread to make a census of this forum out of it, and possibly a few graphs. Also knowing that you will get around to it at some point.

zackp24

Local time
Today 1:25 AM
-->
What is your name?

Zack Paul

Where are you from?

Texas

How old are you?

What's your gender?

Male

Have taken the test out of boredom, went years thinking I was an INTJ, but certain things didn't quite work for me. Retook a while back and it came back INTP; I found the description far more accurate.

An INFJ friend of mine found an INFJ forum and told me how surprised he was to find that there were any people who thought like him. So I looked up INTP forums.

Nope.

Do you have any kids?

No.

Do you have any pets?

A grey toy poodle that we just found wandering around one day.

Film, I love the art of film (My avatar is a shot from Le Samouraï, after all). I spend hours studying, reading and finding new films from lesser known directors and areas, not to mention the massive amount of time I spend tracking down and watching these films and discussing them at great length with anyone who will listen. I'm also currently studying film with an intent to teach in the future, needless to say, I'm extremely pleased with my life right now.

Theatre, I love Brecht. Absolutely. Also Sondheim. I love it in much the same way as I do film

While I'm at it, Opera. Wagner is pretty great, love the Ring Cycle. However, nothing can ever compete with my love for Alban Berg's Wozzeck. I absolutely adore that show.

And languages. I speak German pretty well, and am in the process of learning Japanese. I also plan to learn French, Italian, and probably Russian throughout the course of my life, in addition to whatever other languages catch my fancy.

How do you generate an income?

I work with a company that sends personal assistants to help work with people with special needs. It pays quite well, and the company paying me doesn't mind that the person I'm working with is also my brother.

Hardest thing about being INTP?

The inability to really connect with most other people. Like I've said to a friend of mine, I only have two settings when talking to people: intellectual discourse and serious personal discussion. I'm the kind of person who everyone generally likes but few bother getting to know. I also get tired of saying something I think is fascinating and pertinent only to be greeted with glazed over looks.

speiss

Local time
-->
I have to be skeptical about you having twenty-seven children, but I know it is probably less than common for an INTP to be so sarcastic. Unless, of course, you interpreted children in a completely different way. Are you, by chance, a schoolteacher? At any rate, I must know why you put this very intriguing answer, especially considering you said you didn't have a partner. I could go on with this, But I find it would probably be rather pointless.

Ah.. yes my dear, you were right from the beginning. I was, as you probably very well know, being sarcastic.

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
Ah.. yes my dear, you were right from the beginning. I was, as you probably very well know, being sarcastic.
Well, there you have it, in the course of seriously overcomplicating things, one's original hypothesis may very well be correct. But that fact doesn't make all the extra thinking a waste of time.

Excellent

Bloop beep bop.
Local time
-->
What is your name?
Olivia.

Where are you from?
United States, California.

How old are you?
I'm 18.

What's your gender?
Female.

Three years ago, 11th grade. I was in a note taking class that's supposed to prepare you for college. We needed something to take notes on, and so the teacher decided to teach us about MBTI. I had known a little bit about it before the class, just through my own random researching online, but I found out I was INTP during that class.

Google.

Yes. I have a girlfriend.

Do you have any kids?
No.

Do you have any pets?
Two pugs.

Reading, graphic design (my major), working out in the gym, internet, video games, painting, drawing, photography, watching movies.

My parents still support me, but I get a bit of money sometimes subbing as a receptionist at a club, and occasional freelance graphic design work.

I don't have too many difficulties with it. My jokes go over people's heads sometimes.

cromej

Don't Redshirts Get Zapped on Planet Klyron-11?
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Good, basic question, though I don't really see the relevance here. It seems likely that our screen name would reflect our real name, if we wanted that information known. For the purposes of this forum, I'll just use Gramps, as it seems (judging by the majority of other responses) that I qualify.

Where are you from?

Virginia

How old are you?

I am --get ready for this -- 50!

What's your gender?

Male

What's your sexual orientation?

Since we're getting personal anyway, why not add this one? I suspect that a disproportionately large portion of us lead alternative lifestyles. I'm straight, by the way (not that there's anything wrong with that).

MBTI session ten years ago. Nailed me pretty good.

Did an online test yesterday; it confirmed what I already knew. It has some links at the end of the test.

Yep.

Do you have any kids?

One step-daughter; 17.

Do you have any pets?

An old, fat Bullmastiff.

Comments/Questions?

Well, since you asked, I guess I might have a couple: It's a bit curious to me that our membership skews heavily to young (<20 years old) and female. I'm sure there's a reason for that, but I haven't been around long enough to figure it out yet. Probably something very ordinary and pedestrian. Also, I'm mildly amused at the INTP effort to appear clever, witty, intellectual, or otherwise deep. I'm not knocking it, I just find it more common among our type than others, and many of the responses reflect that. I think this might be an interesting place to hang out, if I can maintain the proper state of mind. Thanks to you all for sharing!!

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Paul

Where are you from?

Chicago. Really tired of this city...going to a little, pastoral town in Kansas soon, seriously.

How old are you?

22 years young

What's your gender?

Let me avail myself to my loins...male

This particular article erased all doubt: http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html. At times, I still stubbornly entertain the idea of INFP. Don't worry, I won't one day ejaculate on the forum something like - praise Jesus, saved at last...I am an empathetic being, an INFP.

Puttering around on the internets; I hear INTPs are wont to do that.

That would be nice, but no. Although I put in no effort whatsoever, so I can't justifiably feel glum.

Do you have any kids?

Do you want to go halves on one baby? No, no kids. The only child with 23 of my chromosomes floating about would be the result of too much rum, bad judgement, and a faulty contraceptive.

Do you have any pets?

Indeed, one kitty cat. He is missing two limbs but responds to the name Lucky. I do actually have a cat.

The extreme awkwardness felt at social engagements, being considered an old man by my immediate family and close friends, explaining abstractions, being overly iconoclastic around tools, living in my head too much, forgetting to shake hands with the sun.

Poprocks311

Artist
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Isabelle, I go by Izzy

Where are you from?

The USA

How old are you?

I am 15

What's your gender?

Female

Psh, I was randomly taking personality tests at 2 AM

A link on one of the quizes

No

Do you have any kids?

Nope

Do you have any pets?

1 dog, 2 cats, 2 birds, a bunch of fish, a rabbit, 2 hampsters, and more

Dawnofthemoon

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Misty

Where are you from?

space

How old are you?

What's your gender?

Female

Binging on internet tests.

google

possibly 2

Do you have any kids?

definatly 2

Do you have any pets?
nah

Hobbies ?

psychology, philosophy, well learning in general.

Current obsession?

Dubstep and gonja

communication......:kilroy:

sniktawekim

Local time
-->
ive been around for a while but never did this so i figured i would jump on it
What is your name?
Michael

Where are you from?
Ohio
How old are you?
i am 20
What's your gender?

Male

i just heard about it online and took the socionics test. i heard it was different so i took others and all came back intp
googling my questions about intps

nope
Do you have any kids?
no, but i would like to someday

Do you have any pets?
i had 2 dogs growing up, one of them was my best friend, and they just died this past year :'/

Jo3

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Jo3

Where are you from?

From Arizona, currently living in Georgia, looking to move back to South Carolina.

How old are you?

What's your gender?

Male

Wikipedia's random article feature brought up MBTI. I did some additional research after reading it and found some online quizzes and guides.

Goolged INTP and it was on the first page.

Indeed.

Do you have any kids?

Thank God, no.

Do you have any pets?

2 lazy and spoiled dogs.

Reading, writing, music, and sitting quietly while trying to scare myself with my own thoughts.

Having only five people in the world I feel relatively comfortable sharing my actual thoughts with.

Riiscup

Local time
-->
What is your name?
Riiscup

Where are you from?
Illinois

How old are you?

What's your gender?
Female

Stumbled onto a personality test online and took it. I had never heard of MBTI and had no clue what INTP meant. Once I read a profile though, it was scary how accurate it was.

It was listed one of the many sites I googled to get info INTPs

Partner of 12 years, not married though. I don't know how he tolerates me. He is ISFJ.

Do you have any kids?

Do you have any pets?
A German Shepard and a few fish. Gave away the messy birds.

Before kids, I had many hobbies. I loved dance and it is still my true passion. I miss it immensely. I love to read, but have difficulty finding much time for it these days. I can't live without music. I am mostly a people watcher now. Now that I think about it, my hobby now is trying to figure myself out because I feel so mixed up and anti-social and I don't want my kids to be like me.

Building long term relationships and making friends. Relating to others. Being socially adept. Making decisions.

Josh Cui

Excelsior
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Josh

Where are you from?

I am from Hacienda Heights, California, about 20 miles from Los Angeles.

How old are you?

I'm 20

What's your gender?

Male

My ex-girlfriend's mother is a psychiatrist, and subjected me to a test, to which I found out I was INTP and it really opened up my world.

After my personality test, this was a suggested site.

No.

Do you have any kids?

No.

Do you have any pets?

No.

lafmeche

Inmate#2626
Local time
-->
I don't know how I never saw this thread, but oh well....

What is your name?

Let's just leave it at lafmeche

Where are you from?

Upstate New York

How old are you?

What's your gender?

Male

Years ago, my father did MBTI stuff for work - giving the test to help type people, and teaching them what it meant. It was supposed to help people work together more effectively. He had my sister, mother, and me take the test for a little practice and to help figure us out. It faded after a while, but I rediscovered the online tests periodically and eventually found my way here

Nope. Maybe someday if I can find someone who understands/tolerates my weirder INTP tendencies :storks:

Do you have any kids?

No. At least I hope not yet.

Do you have any pets?

Not currently, would like a cat and/or dog, but I can't have pets where I'm currently living.

Ellis

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your name?
Ellis

Where are you from?
Canada

How old are you?

What's your gender?
Female.

Took some tests, read up on it.

Google.

No.

Do you have any kids?
No.

Do you have any pets?
One cat, one dog.

Reading, watching movies, photography, painting,

AnExperimentalTom

tinkering with something or other
Local time
-->
What is your name?
My name is Tom.

Where are you from?
I am from Filey in England, though I currently live in Cardiff, Wales.

How old are you?
I am 22.

What's your gender?
Male

I was pointed in the direction of the site, humanmetrics.com, this evening by my parents. I took the test and it told me I was an INTP.

From the aforementioned website, I was directed to a link (http://typelogic.com/intp.html) describing about INTPs and from there I found this site.

Nope.

Do you have any kids?
Nope

Do you have any pets?
Nope

Learning something new, programming, tinkering around with things and anything that requires my imagination.

The constant need to analyse everything often leads me to scrapping large amount so work, deeming that there is a better way to do it, despite the fact that deadlines may be approaching.

chuhulil

Local time
-->
What is your name?

Je m'appelle Becky (or Becca if you prefer...)

Where are you from?

I'm from St. Louis, MO.

How old are you?

I am 13.

What's your gender?

Female.

In Science class, I took the personality test.

My Science teacher told me I might like it.

Not right now.

Do you have any kids?

No, I do not.

Do you have any pets?

Nope.

Writing, reading, singing, dancing, volleyball, soccer, drawing, debating.

breakfastlizard

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Joseph

Where are you from?

Currently in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Grew up in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

How old are you?

What's your gender?

Male

Followed a link to the test that someone had posted on 420chan.org

Followed a link at the bottom of the test results.

I have a female partner whom I intend to be with for the rest of my life.

Do you have any kids?
No

Do you have any pets?

One Cat who uses the toilet and one 13 year old Leopard Gecko.
I suppose I would almost count my plants as pets, if so: 50+

Veriest

The big cheese
Local time
-->
What is your name?
I'd like it to be Veriest.

Where are you from?

Somewhere in Canada, though I too grew up in Surrey, sort of. Hello Joseph!

How old are you?

What's your gender?
Female

My school program had us do tests.

I was feeling rather alone since I only have one INTP acquaintance, so I looked on the internet for more!

No.

Do you have any kids?
No.

Do you have any pets?

No. I wish I had a cat though.
I do keep a few plants because I like the idea of taking care of living things.

Reading fantasy/sci-fi novels, cooking delicious foods/trying delicious foods, art, and occasionally learning about developmental economics.

I like attempting to learn languages, or at least different writing systems. I speak some Mandarin and French. I've got an elementary reading knowledge of Chinese, can read Cyrillic (though don't know more than a handful of Russian words), and am working on hangul/Japanese and the Arabic script. I might eventually get around to learning all of these languages one day, though it is not likely.

Dealing with the aftermaths of the absent-mindedness. I'd really love to know how other people anchor themselves to the physical plane sometime; I spend so much time in thought it seems like I never have enough time for 'real life'. Also, always being a bit off and never entirely relating to people.

Kira

Abstract Thinker
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Like i'll ever reveal that...

Where are you from?

How old are you?

Age is just an number...

What's your gender?

male

MBTI Tests

was introduced to it by my doppelganger

Do you have any kids?

No

Do you have any pets?

No

Reading and Role-playing games

Interests
Quantum physics, Metaphysics, Quantum mysticism, Philosophy, Science Fiction, Analytical Psychology and Paradoxes

user_offline.gif

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 7:25 PM
-->
The plural of paradox is a funny thing. I think it should be paradoxi.

If you can persuade Auburn to take quantum anything as relevant to human understanding, I might offer you a lifetime supply of cookies.

In a parallel dimension.

:D

Kira? How certain are you of being an INTJ?

giaduck

Local time
-->
What is your name?

My name is Gia

Where are you from?

I live in Sydney, Australia

How old are you?

I am 22.

What's your gender?

Female

A friend of mine was trying to type me and eventually I just took the damn test to stop her speculation. Turns out she was right.

Le Google machine

I am married to an INFP

Do you have any kids?

One daughter, Natalie. She's currently 2.5 years old

Do you have any pets?

I had a pet rock once named Reggie...he was pink with yellow spots (nail polish ftw). My sister and I wrote a crappy song about him.

Local time
-->
What is your name?

Dylan

Where are you from?

Marlborough, Massachusetts

How old are you?

Gender?

Male

How did you find out you were INTP?

I took an MBTI assessment in Computer's Class in high school. It described me very well and I was intrigued at the concept of being in a group with Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin.

Surfing the internet; don't really remember, some link probably

Do you have a partner/lover

No

Any kids?

No

Pets?

One cat, named Max

I love to read, both fiction and non-fiction. I smoke a lot of marijuana. I play the guitar and love to listen to music. And I spend at least an hour a day on the internet.

How do you generate and income?

KFC/Taco Bell employee

Interests?

Psychology, evolutionary anthropology, science, science fiction, literature, altered states of consciousness, comedy, philosophy, comparative religions, music (classic rock, blues, jazz, stoner metal, thrash, some electronica)

Jesin

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
If you can persuade Auburn to take quantum anything as relevant to human understanding, I might offer you a lifetime supply of cookies.

In a parallel dimension.

I'd just like to mention that the whole "parallel universes" thing is not actually a necessary part of quantum theory.

DesertSmeagle

Banned
Local time
-->
What is your name?

Matt
Where are you from?

Central Ny in a magical forest in a shitty little area with tons of farms

How old are you?

Gender?

Male

How did you find out you were INTP?

...holy shit..i forgot..probably just trying to find out who i was while in depression mode and came across the mbti..or maybe i was looking up carl jung..i dont know.

Probably watching INTP irishpenguins and shoeless's videos on utube. I used to go to the recently added videos and their videos were up and they talked about the forum.

Do you have a partner/lover

No

Any kids?

No

Pets?

2 australian shepards.

sleep. Looking up my curiosities online, mostly youtube or psychology shit. watching porn. playing video games. Photography(videos and dslr). trying to lucid dream. reading non fiction science type books with pictures. Drawing. Analyzing the rediculous social behavior of my colege peers. Be depressed, and think about how fucked up society is. Fantasize about how awesome my life would be without social anxiety.

How do you generate and income?

I mow my rich greedy bastard grandpas lawn, and do a number of other yard tasks and then he gives me 20 bucks.

Interests?
psychology, sociology, video games, conspiracies about rediculous things like aliens and reptilians, nature, dreams.

Fiddling Lass

Sassy Ace Friend
Local time
-->
What is your name?
CLASSIFIED.Call me Bin.

Where are you from?
The Pacific NW, US. If I'm gonna be stuck in this country, what better place?

How old are you?
Under 18.

What's your gender?
Physically, female. Mentally, androgynous. It's lovely.

I... was going through an obsessive phase where I would take any and all personality tests/quizzes I could find, and I suppose some MBTI ones came up in the mix. I don't really remember any details.

Google.

No. Don't particularly want one, either.

Do you have any kids?
I hate children.

Do you have any pets?
Four dogs, two cats, and a gecko. Technically two of the dogs aren't mine (they're my mom's), but does that really matter? :P

Drawing, definitely, reading, writing, and playing fiddle

I help my mom out with her jobs. I want to get my own, REAL job sometime in the near future...

Interests?
History, other countries (mainly Scotland, Wales, and Sweden), foreign languages, animation, genealogy, sewing, Victorian clothes, dandyism, diseases, fairy lore, ornithology, badgers, video games

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 7:25 PM
-->
I'd just like to mention that the whole "paralle
PHP:
l universes" thing is not actually a necessary part of quantum theory.

Maybe not necessary, but so much fun!

:)

salamese

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your name?
HAHAno.

Where are you from?
California.

How old are you?
Fourteen.

What's your gender?
Fe/male.

Some guy introduced me to it because he wanted to know if we were ~~~soulmates~~~. After I got over the idea of it being for annoying people, I got interested.

Google.

No.

Do you have any kids?
A few overseas.

Do you have any pets?
A dog. She's okay. Don't really like animals.

Writing, researching... Whatever strikes me at that moment.

I work for my dad by doing research for him and being his 'secretary.' I prefer typist. I'm getting a real job next summer.

Interests?
Psychology, writing. Seriously, those are the only interests I have that have stuck with me. My interests range from what my characters in my writing like. Seriously, I studied Latin for like three months.

J-Spoon

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Name.
Let's go with J. The reality is Korean, and therefore unique in English-speaking circles, and actually fairly unique in Korean-speaking circles. Anonymity is difficult if I bring it up.

Where am I from?
Originally South Korea. Eventual emigration to the United States (PacNorWes) in 1989. Have since lived in various places, now in Southern CA.

How old?
27, United States Standard.

Gender?
Male.

How did you find out your were [MBTI-type]?
There was a series of aptitude tests I had to take in the 1st grade in order to be accepted into a (slightly) experimental learning program. One of them was a modified MBTI test, which I scored INTP. Have since been scoring INTP at various points in my life, though the E/I is a matter of single digit percentage points, and therefore within standard error. Also score rather high on S.

Google.

Not really.

Do you have any kids?
None.

Do you have any pets?
A dog - he's a rescue, an unidentifiable mutt.

Hobbies?
A lot of things. Mastered none of them, but can be considered above average in most.

Income?
Graduate student, 5th year of hard science PhD program. Afterwards, probably some occupation in related field.

Interests?
Again, a lot of things (fairly common on this board, I should think). Research topics include MEMS fabrication, electrophysiology, spinal cord circuits, signals processing, brain-machine interfacing, and motor behavior. Outside of that, martial arts, cycling, automobiles (racing, engineering), videogames, theology, and probably a bunch of other things I've forgotten.

Jesse

Internet resident
Local time
-->
What is your name?
Jesse

Where are you from?
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

How old are you?

What's your gender?
Male.

Did a test on the net.

Google.

No.

Do you have any kids?
No

Do you have any pets?
My Cat.

Video games.

Something embarrassing and annoying.

Interests?
It changes quickly. I like most sciences, philosophy and pop culture. The internet takes up some of my time and I love most sports. I love reading but only read something like once a month. I like taking walks by myself just to listen to music.

Top Bottom