• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

A wild INTP appears

Boo

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 10:43 PM
-->
Hello there,

I've came across this forum today while searching for some brain food. Since I like sharing with like-minded people, I think I will like it here :)

So let me introduce myself. I'm Mike. I have already accomplished 20 revolutions around the sun. I'm currently studying software engineering as this area lets me use both my creativity and my logic for a living. Music is a passion of mine. I appreciate a wide variety of musical genres and I love composing in my spare time. I also like creating my own games and software. I am, probably like most of you, addicted to wikipedia, reddit and caffeine. I love philosophy, arts, maths, sciences, cooking (:D) and other stuff.

So that's pretty much it, I hope I will like this board :)

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:43 AM
-->
I like pokemon. Welcome

Etheri throws a rock at wild Boo.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Boo is you. Have a look around. You will find many things here.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
Boo Who?

Boo Duh?

Boo Bees!

Boo Yah!

smiley_emoticons_geistani.gif

That's all. Hiya

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 8:43 PM
-->
What makes you wild? Or do you mean "in the wild"? If so, how are you more in the wild than we are? Or, since you are now in the fold of INTPism, does that not make you not in the wild? Please clarify.

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
-->
What makes you wild? Or do you mean "in the wild"? If so, how are you more in the wild than we are? Or, since you are now in the fold of INTPism, does that not make you not in the wild? Please clarify.

Ah, Architect. It's a Pokemon reference.

<---- Like this :)

I have a question for you, Boo.

What is your reasoning for picking your name?

Boo

Redshirt
Local time
-->
What is your reasoning for picking your name?

Boo actually was the first nickname that I thought of after acknowledging my usual nicknames were taken. There was a lack of caffeine, therefore, a lack of reasoning.

The term wild defines any living organism that is not domesticated. However, the humans themselves were wild a relatively long time ago. When did the humans stop being wild? From my perspective, this happened in the early stages of sedentarization; when survival became a 'less common issue' for the humans. Therefore, from that point of view, I can conclude that what makes someone wilder is the ratio in which that person spends surviving instead of dealing with everyday problems. Since my financial situation makes it more difficult for me to do the groceries, I feel wilder than usual. But of course, since you are a computer program, you can't understand this.

Etheri throws a rock at wild Boo.

Boo has fainted.

Montresor

Banned
Local time
-->
I can conclude that what makes someone wilder is the rate in which that person spends surviving instead of dealing with everyday problems.

Don't you mean to say "ratio"? <---- that's all i'm good for nice to meet you.

Ah, Architect. It's a Pokemon reference.

I don't see it!! Please help a slow person understand! I likes Pokemon.

Ohhh I get it! "A wild INTP appears" you mean like that's the gameplay announcement when you stumble upon a Charmander or something.

Boo

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I attack it with my long sword! *rolls some dice*

Does 23 hit?

I hope for you that this sword isn't your mind :slashnew:

Montresor

Banned
Local time
-->
Since when do you stumble upon Charmanders? :phear:

You got me. I am a faker. I played Pokemon Red for game boy colour and almost beat it. Watched the original show a bit. It was more of my little brother's thing than my own and as such it was actually my thing that I took from him (but didn't really commit to) and made it un-fun for him by pulling the game out of the game-boy before he could save his progress :twisteddevil:.

Thanks! I don't communicate in English often so some Frenglish expressions might come out once in a while.

Franglais? Nous pouvons communiquer after all mon ami! Does making words up count?

You now have immunity from me correcting things, because I wouldn't dare try to speak French (again) now that I know you are here. :o

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
Today 4:43 AM
-->
Proletar, go!
Proletar uses loaf around.
... Nothing happens!
Boo uses irrelevant reasoning.
... Nothing happens!

Hundreds of games are made, and they in turn spawn merchandise such as a dozen of comics, an animated TV-series and tons of toys.

Top Bottom