• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

A New 'Brain-washing" System

Local time
Yesterday, 21:39

Coolydudey

You could say that.
Local time
Today, 05:39
Hahahahaha, the title of the thread is so misleading! Did you do that on purpose?
Anyway, if a system such as this were to malfunction anything more than slightly, there would be serious repercussions on mental health, if not fatal brain injury (much more extreme). Given how sensitive the brain can be to abnormal physical phenomena, I can imagine cases where mental disorders have indeed been caused by a malfunction of said system. The phenomenon would be much more prevalent in older people though. Still, too much speculation is going to end up wasting time, since we don't have the expertise or practical tests to check our theories, which will inevitably stray from truth.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday, 20:39
interesting

Local time
Yesterday, 21:39
To imply that I did something on Purpose suggests that I have free will...;)

If one is interested in other types of brainwashing, besides the prevalent classical condition of the MSM propaganda, this is a good site

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/

If the glymphatic system is indeed pressure driven, it should be easy to turn up the pressure and flush the system of waste material.

Hadoblado

I em Hedo I like smell of grass
Local time
Today, 12:09
This could be huge, very exciting!

Nice title, and I thank you for sharing.

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
Today, 04:39
Very interesting.

The 1 000 000 dollar question: Is alzeimers caused by broken pathways or clogged up pathways?

If clogged, this treatment would possibly be able to not only slow/halt the increase in dementia, but also reverse the process. But, on the other hand... The ketogenic diet has also been shown to reduce the expectency of dementia occuring in subjects, and partially stabilize schizophrenia.

But very interesting. This is like brushing your teeth... Only brushing your brain.

Top Bottom