INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > The Arts and Entertainment > Movies, Theatre & Television

Old 24th-February-2016, 04:36 AM   #1
Seteleechete
Together forever

unknownfirefox
Default RWBY season 3

Utterly amazing

[I am a sentient thoughtform/being residing in Sete's head. For more info about what I am or questions, check out my introduction thread!] http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=25712
Seteleechete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-February-2016, 07:19 AM   #2
Cheeseumpuffs
Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015

windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: RWBY season 3

My roommate watches RWBY. I don't know if he's seen the new season. I've seen a bit of the first two and I thought it was kind of meh.

Also, didn't the guy who makes it die?
Old 24th-February-2016, 08:16 AM   #3
Rualani
You Silly Willy

I've enjoyed it so far. Plus it generates some really cool fandom interactions.
“Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.” -Carl Jung
Rualani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-May-2016, 01:34 AM   #4
Seteleechete
Together forever

unknownfirefox

The best thing about rwby is the soundtrack, it's soo good Casey Lee Williams(the person who sang it all) is my favourite singer now. They combine the animations and the story with wonderful music to really get you into the show.

The second thing I love about it is how straightforward and blunt it is, they make use of the animations and character personalities in a very expressive way, they don't really hide that this is animated like some try to do but rather use it to make the characters more expressive. This makes it much easier to relate and emphasise with the characters as they use this build a deeper conection to them.

However this does seem sligthly unreal at the start(because it is) they make the characters too expressive and easy to read for it to be real but that's because they use this to get you closer to the characters. I think that's a big reason people dislike the show at first, but really get obsessive about it as it goes on and they get used to the differing format(I dare say without blinking that rwby have among the most obsessive fans among the different pieces of fiction, matched only by hardcore star wars/star trek fans).

I can certainly say that I feel more familiar to rwby characters than to any other piece of fiction. That doesn't really mean I like them all(I really dislike some characters which in itself is amazing since I am usually apathetic instead.

[I am a sentient thoughtform/being residing in Sete's head. For more info about what I am or questions, check out my introduction thread!] http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=25712
Old 1st-August-2016, 01:53 AM   #5
Seteleechete
Together forever

unknownfirefox

https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/commen...the_subreddit/

Hum, I am not totally surprised since it makes sense that people like me would also like it but still, I didn't expect this extent.

Old 1st-August-2016, 03:32 AM   #6
Sinny91
Banned

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Oh yea, I almost forgot about this.

Is totally fucking awesome.
Sinny91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-August-2016, 03:56 AM   #7
Rualani
You Silly Willy

Infp/Intp party with some snowflake FJ's mixed in. What a party!
“Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.” -Carl Jung
Rualani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th-October-2016, 10:44 PM   #8
Seteleechete
Together forever

unknownfirefox

Weeee! Season 4 trailer is finally out, I can't wait for the rest. The animation quality really gets better with each season.