INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > Online Tests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th-August-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
Madoness
that shadow behind lost
 
Madoness's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Estonia
Posts: 979
Default The Personality Defect Test

Even though I do find the result being false, I thought to put the link here, maybe it will give a few laughs.

The Personality Defect Test

The Personality Defect Test will provide an accurate analysis of your true personality, but it will do so in a manner that is very insulting, cynical, and unintentionally ridiculous. It uses four variables--gentleness, humility, extroversion, and rationality--in order to determine what kind of person you are. And, unlike traditional personality tests, it will focus on the negative aspects of these results as opposed to the positive. It will also be filled with much of my inane ramblings, which shall help lead you through the forest of boredom and into a land of honey, and suckles, and honeysuckles, and me. Why is my test better (and more arrogant) than the others? Because it is more informative, more entertaining, and also rather unique (as well as overly self-laudatory).

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the...ty-defect-test




This was my result

Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...
Robot

You are 100% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.
__________________

I know the outer world as well as you do, and I judge it. You know nothing of my inner world, and yet you presume to judge that world.
― Aldous Huxley
."


"The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo." Terry Pratchett

"Since when have I been so obsessed by the idea of becoming a fellow citizen to the point that Ive killed my own personality?" Ergo Proxy
Madoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 07:08 AM   #2
Anthile
Steel marks flesh
 
Anthile's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,016
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Also robot: You are 57% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
__________________
"I have watched you. Your ways are patient but unstoppable."
Anthile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 07:45 AM   #3
RubberDucky451
Senior Member
 
RubberDucky451's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,080
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

I remember taking this test, i also got robot. Looks like I'll leave the emotions to another person.
__________________

A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.
RubberDucky451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 08:01 AM   #4
Cryss Winters
Fool
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Lmao
Cryss Winters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
Beat Mango
Resident Member
 
Beat Mango's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,509
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

That's not funny - that's exactly how I see myself!
__________________


Please like my facebook page!
The Thinking Man Smokes a Peterson's Pipe
Beat Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 01:04 PM   #6
Enne
Consistently Inconsistent
 
Enne's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: ;)
Posts: 499
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

I couldn't stop giggling. This was a fun test. oO

And of course ...

You are 57% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

You are the Braggart! Like Muhammad Ali, you would surely tell everyone that you are "The Greatest" whilst bragging incessantly about your intelligence, your skills, and your abilities. You tend to be a thinker rather than a feeler, and combined with your extroversion and arrogance, this makes you someone who probably just LOVES to brag about his accomplishments. Despite this, however, you are a very gentle, tender person and truly care about others' feelings. You just happen to care more about yourself. Unlike Ali, of course, you are rather rational as opposed to emotional, and you are also much more gentle. But his arrogance and extroversion best reflect the most visible aspects of your personality. But his afro and his penchant for rhyming...not so much. There is not really much to dislike about you, aside from the fact that you can be incredibly annoying, and you probably never shut up about yourself. You may be one of these people who refer to themselves in the third person. If you have a nickname, it is probably one you gave to yourself, because you are too cool for the nickname others have given you--like "doofus" and "shitface". Your personality defect, in summary, is the fact that you are extremely overconfident, extroverted, and perhaps rather lacking in emotions. YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Or so you keep telling yourself every night as you stare at yourself in the mirror and practically make out with your reflection. Maybe one day everyone else on the planet will agree with your assessment of yourself. Nah, I'm just kidding. We think you're an arrogant dickhole. But a NICE arrogant dickhole, so no worries.
__________________
yawn.
Enne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 03:14 PM   #7
jmurph29
Redshirt
 
jmurph29's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

OH MY......

Sociopath

You are 86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!
jmurph29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 03:46 PM   #8
walfin
Democrazy
 
walfin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /dev/null
Posts: 2,312
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Bitch-Slap
You are 43% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

You are the Bitch-Slap, the hallmark response of any abusive husband! You are more intuitive than others, focusing more on feelings than rational explanations, and you are also probably very brutual because you care more about yourself than the well-being of others. As all nagging wives know, brutality combined with emotion often leads to BITCH-SLAPPING, which is why you are called "The Bitch Slap". (That and because I find it amusing to accuse people of pummeling female dogs.) Your humility probably stems from insecurity, if anything, because people fond of slapping the shit out of someone in place of rational discussion are usually not humble in the way Jesus was humble. Possible sources of insecurity? A small penis, a small bank account, a small intelligence...gee, when you say "small" a lot, it stops sounding like a real word! Not only that, but you are also rather introverted, and any tendencies towards brutality you possess may also result from the fact that you bottle up your emotions and don't show them to others until you explode in rage like some sort of shaken soda can. Take it from me, it is much more rewarding to bottle beer over emotions. You can't get wasted on emotions. Aside from all my talk (and it's a lot of talk) you are probably not a VIOLENT person, just someone who is rather selfish and who makes decisions based upon emotional motives. At any rate, being a bitch-slap does not necessarily mean you will abuse your spouse (your body odor is no doubt abuse enough); it only means you are rather intuitive, uncaring toward others, brutal, introverted, and possibly insecure.
And sorry about that body odor remark if you really are insecure. I promise that you smell like roses. Being fertilized by cow shit.

Hee hee.

But I'm sure females get this too. It should be a little more gender neutral.
__________________
Jen vasta mond por cxiuj ni!
walfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
Agent Intellect
Absurd Anti-hero.
 
Agent Intellect's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,116
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot: 100% rational, 0% extroverted, 14% brutal and 14% arrogant.
__________________
My Facebook community page:
https://www.facebook.com/TheCynicalPhilosopher
Science, philosophy, social/political issues, religion etc... all the shit INTP's are supposed to like I guess. Check it out and "like"
Agent Intellect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2009, 08:53 PM   #10
Seducer of the Homeless
INFP
 
Seducer of the Homeless's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: where i have been put
Posts: 1,791
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

fuck this test!

called me an Emo-Kid
__________________
I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. I have nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. - Jack Kerouac

'But Bill, people don't want to think, they want to laugh' What? Do you want me to tickle them all individually?! - Bill Hicks

Poets are Damned... but See with the Eyes of Angels. - Allen Ginsberg
Seducer of the Homeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2009, 01:52 PM   #11
didyouknow
Member
 
didyouknow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Outside your window.
Posts: 462
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot

You are 86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
__________________
When your medication comes with a 5 page document you know there's something seriously wrong with you...
didyouknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2009, 03:12 PM   #12
strangeguy
Member
 
strangeguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 42
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

hmm i am a loner...
Quote:
You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!
strangeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
preilemus
A Giant Spaceship
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dark Castle
Posts: 824
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

sociopath

You are 71% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.



to be honest, that test wasnt very good. on more than a few questions i wanted to check both boxes, but it wouldnt let me
preilemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2009, 05:01 PM   #14
Rain
Lighting the Way
 
Rain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 79
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Smartass

You are 86% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.
You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. In fact, you could very well be the anti-Christ, as you are almost the exact opposite of everything Jesus was supposed to be. While Jesus says love your enemy, you say love beating the crap out of your enemy. While Jesus raises the dead, you raise hell. While Jesus walks on water, you tend to sink. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.
To put it less negatively:
1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.
3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:
Your exact opposite is the Emo Kid.
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Braggart, and the Sociopath.
__________________

It's not anything personal. It never is.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2009, 05:22 PM   #15
Rain
Lighting the Way
 
Rain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 79
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glovehead View Post
sociopath

You are 71% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.



to be honest, that test wasnt very good. on more than a few questions i wanted to check both boxes, but it wouldnt let me
Hmm. I wanted the robot. What did you want?
__________________

It's not anything personal. It never is.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2009, 05:41 PM   #16
preilemus
A Giant Spaceship
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dark Castle
Posts: 824
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

i try not to go into these things with expectations. it helps ensure accuracy
preilemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2009, 06:06 PM   #17
Rain
Lighting the Way
 
Rain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 79
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glovehead View Post
i try not to go into these things with expectations. it helps ensure accuracy
I just liked the robot picture
__________________

It's not anything personal. It never is.
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-August-2009, 11:26 PM   #18
Waterstiller
... runs deep
 
Waterstiller's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: over teh rainbow
Posts: 732
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducer of the Homeless View Post
fuck this test!

called me an Emo-Kid
That's the INFP result.

I look for that result on OkCupid profiles
__________________
I do not cease swimming in the seas of love, rising with the wave, then descending.
now the wave sustains me, and then I sink beneath it.
love bears me away where there is no longer any shore.
- Mansur al-Hallaj
Waterstiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 11:39 AM   #19
tashi
Member
 
tashi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Floating.
Posts: 180
windows_xp_2003ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Sociopath

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 100% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

my results are always so extreme =P
100% brutal? wow...
tashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 11:57 AM   #20
nemo
Member
 
nemo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 198
windows_xp_2003ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Emo kid. Nice. I disagree with this sentence though:
Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid.
How many gentle emos have you met? Seriously?
__________________
Mewr~

NEMO
the lurker
nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 12:18 PM   #21
nickgray
Member
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 218
windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.


0% Brutal? Nah... At least 20% or so.
__________________


Can't say that I'm ahead of my time, I fear that my time will never come...
nickgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 12:30 PM   #22
kubikub
Member
 
kubikub's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Clemente, CA
Posts: 77
windows_vistaie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot
You are 71% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

Do I sense a trend here?
kubikub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 03:52 PM   #23
Aiss
int p;
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 224
macosfirefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Sociopath/Smartass (borderline extroversion).
Aiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 04:17 PM   #24
bananaphallus
found out
 
bananaphallus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 509
macosfirefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Sociopath

You are 86% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
bananaphallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
Ombat
but for all I aspire I am really a liar
 
Ombat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On a burning bridge
Posts: 157
windows_xp_2003ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Sociopath

You are 86% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

Borderline Spiteful Loner.
Ombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 05:01 PM   #26
Felan
Senior Member
 
Felan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Unauthorized personnel only
Posts: 1,073
windows_vistaie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Haughty Intellectual

You are 71% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an intellectual, and you would like everyone to know it. Not only that, but you also tend to look down on others, thinking yourself better than them. You could possibly have an unhealthy obsession with yourself as well, thus causing everyone to hate you for being such an elitist twat. On top of all that, you are also introverted and gentle. This means that you are just a quiet thinker who wants fame and recognition, in all likelihood. Like so many countless pseudo-intellectuals swarming around vacuous internet forums to discuss worthless political issues, your kind is a scourge upon humanity, blathering and blathering on and on about all kinds of boring crap. If your personality could be sculpted, the resulting piece would be Rodin's "The Thinker"--although I am absolutely positive that you are not nearly as muscular or naked as that statue. Rather lacking in emotion, introspective, gentle, and arrogant, you are most certainly a Haughty Intellectual! And, most likely, you will never achieve the recognition or fame you so desire! But no worries!
__________________
Felan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-February-2010, 02:36 PM   #27
Itchy Feet
5w6 INT*
 
Itchy Feet's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Poly(A)
Posts: 33
windows_xp_2003ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

This is kind of funny and right for me at the same time.

Haughty Intellectual

You are 86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.

The more interesting part


Compatibility:

***Your exact opposite is the Schoolyard Bully. (Bullies like to beat up nerds, after all.)
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Hand-Raiser, and the Robot.

__________________
Never lose a holy CURIOSITY ~ Einstein
Itchy Feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-February-2010, 03:29 PM   #28
BigApplePi
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New York City (The Big Apple) & State
Posts: 8,988
windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.


_________________________

The other personality types:

The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle,

Arrogant.

The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal,

Humble.

The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle,

Arrogant.

The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
BigApplePi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-February-2010, 04:39 PM   #29
Words
Only 1 1-F.
 
Words's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Order
Posts: 3,216
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Spiteful Loner...it happens yes...I explode many times..
__________________
"CKSP + YTF + 'e'-continuous" does not work. E-continuous is difficult to ignite and get the engine running. It's possible but very difficult to ignite.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th-February-2010, 05:04 AM   #30
pjoa09
dopaminergic
 
pjoa09's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: th
Posts: 1,800
windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Spiteful Loner...it happens yes...I explode many times..
You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

Spiteful Loners unite! naw. nvm. i am out of school anyways.
__________________
"I believe, whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you stranger." -The Joker

"It'd be easier to just drink yourself into depression. Aspirations are way too much effort." -redbaron
pjoa09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th-February-2010, 06:35 PM   #31
sagewolf
Badass Longcat
 
sagewolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lost, after wandering irresponsibly away from the group on a guided tour of Time.
Posts: 1,381
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

I remember this one. I was the Spiteful Loner, like a couple of others (although the rational/brutal axes were a little borderline).

Scary thing is that someone at work has actually told me that if anyone in the building was going to go on an unexpected shooting rampage, it would probably be me. Of course, he based that on my wearing a black longcoat and being quiet but still... :( He'll be the first against the wall.
__________________
"It seems like a reasonable response to me. As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of resolving approaches zero. *Has to be quietly reprimanded* ...And that would be wrong."
--Vaarsuvius, OotS
sagewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th-February-2010, 08:23 AM   #32
Sparrow
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Galiyah
Posts: 838
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th-February-2010, 03:11 AM   #33
Mary
ad nauseam
 
Mary's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In my own head
Posts: 329
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot.
Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th-February-2010, 03:35 AM   #34
Loozer
Redshirt
 

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg
Posts: 23
windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Haughty Intellectual

You are 86% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
Loozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-March-2010, 09:29 AM   #35
Chronomar
NOPE
 
Chronomar's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 680
windows_vistaie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Spiteful loner...I don't feel angry
Chronomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-March-2010, 03:07 PM   #36
NeverAmI
2^(1/12)
 
NeverAmI's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 285
windows_xp_2003ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

This test had me struggling not to bust out laughing at work.

I got robot:

You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant

Borderline Haughty Intellectual.
NeverAmI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-March-2010, 04:09 PM   #37
Metsuki
Teh idiot
 
Metsuki's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 17
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Haughty Intellectual
You are 86% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

not true T_T
Metsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-March-2010, 10:34 PM   #38
Tyria
Ryuusa bakuryuu
 
Tyria's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,840
windows_vistaie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Starving Artist
You are 43% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.



You are the Starving Artist! Like some sort of emaciated Frenchman, you sit in your fancy little chair and contemplate beauty, meaning, flowers, and all kinds of other ridiculous crap. You are more intuitive than logical, and are primarily guided by your heart and emotions. You are also very introverted and gentle. Of course, this does not mean that you do not have an ego. In fact, you are surprisingly arrogant for someone so emotional and gentle. This is why you are best described as a starving artist. You are very introspective and quite sure of yourself, as any accomplished artist is, yet your views are impractical, guided by feelings, and overly gentle. You probably find math, logic, and similar intellectual pursuits offensive to your artistic sensibilities, and you prefer the open-endedness of artistry because it's infinitely easier to ponder the beauty of a sock than to build rocketships. So really you have no reason to be arrogant, you big doofus, because the skills you value (emotion, spirit, art, etc.) in yourself are valuable only on a subjective level, meaning your arrogance is purely masturbatory, like the insipid self-pleasuring of some twat who spouts artistic nonsense only for the pleasant tinkling sound it makes upon his indiscriminating ears. In short, your personality is defective because you are arrogant, introverted, introspective, gentle, and thoroughly irrational...posessing most of the traits needed to be a starving--and useless--artist. So get out there, write a few short stories that are allegories for the indestructible spirit of socks, and starve!
__________________
~Nemo Quis ut Deus

The mighty are laid low. Good will ultimately triumph.
Tyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-March-2010, 11:49 PM   #39
Alice?
Member
 
Alice?'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 500
windows_xp_2003ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot

You are 86% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant


(It is the distant future, the year 2000...)
__________________
Is it all so very simple, and horribly complex?
Alice? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th-March-2010, 01:12 AM   #40
ashitaria
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: I'm not telling you, stalker! :P
Posts: 1,046
windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Hand-Raiser

You are 57% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY fucking kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. Your presence is a bane to everyone's existence, because you are too nice for your own good and you absolutely will not shut up. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time. And by the way, the more you wave your hand in class--your extended hand becoming nothing more than a blur as you insanely wave it, thinking we can't see it--the more smug satisfaction the teacher takes in watching the look of excrutiating pain cross your face as you agonize over not being called on, and the longer we'll wait to call on you, just because we absolutely love torturing you so.
ashitaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th-August-2010, 09:49 PM   #41
Synthesis
Watching the river of Time
 
Synthesis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Glimmering clouds
Posts: 108
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

I disagree. The Haughty Intellectual fits a fair sight better.
__________________
Unification through annihilation seems a plausible destiny, how unfortunate.
Synthesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th-August-2010, 11:05 PM   #42
Anchorite
I trusted you Steve Guttenberg!
 
Anchorite's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 358
windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot

You are 86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.
Anchorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th-August-2010, 04:23 AM   #43
commandolam
I love TheHmm and Auburn
 
commandolam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: WinLand
Posts: 26
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

You are 86% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
Braggart.

Kind of like me, although the article that came with it exaggerates a bit.
Spoiler:
You are the Braggart! Like Muhammad Ali, you would surely tell everyone that you are "The Greatest" whilst bragging incessantly about your intelligence, your skills, and your abilities. You tend to be a thinker rather than a feeler, and combined with your extroversion and arrogance, this makes you someone who probably just LOVES to brag about his accomplishments. Despite this, however, you are a very gentle, tender person and truly care about others' feelings. You just happen to care more about yourself. Unlike Ali, of course, you are rather rational as opposed to emotional, and you are also much more gentle. But his arrogance and extroversion best reflect the most visible aspects of your personality. But his afro and his penchant for rhyming...not so much. There is not really much to dislike about you, aside from the fact that you can be incredibly annoying, and you probably never shut up about yourself. You may be one of these people who refer to themselves in the third person. If you have a nickname, it is probably one you gave to yourself, because you are too cool for the nickname others have given you--like "doofus" and "shitface". Your personality defect, in summary, is the fact that you are extremely overconfident, extroverted, and perhaps rather lacking in emotions. YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Or so you keep telling yourself every night as you stare at yourself in the mirror and practically make out with your reflection. Maybe one day everyone else on the planet will agree with your assessment of yourself. Nah, I'm just kidding. We think you're an arrogant dickhole. But a NICE arrogant dickhole, so no worries.
__________________
Sup.

commandolam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-August-2010, 08:39 PM   #44
nil
drifting
 
nil's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: within the vast universe
Posts: 2,032
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot

You are 86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.
__________________
"In her mind, she envisioned herself as the Destroyer: the sum total of all those actions and ideas which aid in deconstruction and disintegration. In her heart, however, she fashioned herself as the Creator: herself an Unmoved Mover, creating Connexions where none previously existed, in accordance with her own Will. In this way, the mind and the heart brought balance to each other, and all was well."
nil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-August-2010, 08:52 PM   #45
TruthSeeker
Member
 
TruthSeeker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 110
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Sociopath

You are 71% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!

Lol! Not me at all, even when you consider the fact it's a joke, but it does give me a bit of confidence.
TruthSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-August-2010, 09:53 PM   #46
s0nystyle
La la la la la!
 
s0nystyle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beneath the stars
Posts: 812
windows_xp_2003ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

You are 100% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.



You are the Capitalist Pig! This means that you are less emotional than most, focusing more on logic. You are also more selfish, greedy, and care very little for the well-being of others, hence you probably hold capitalistic political views. This also means that you are particularly swinish, willing to grouse in any amount of shit for your own gain, and obese with greed. You are also an extrovert, like most of the people in the hallmark capitalistic country of America. Despite these traits, you are surprisingly not very arrogant, tending to view yourself as equal to others, just like the principle of Democracy in America. Which seems strange given that you are so mean and brutal to others at times. But despite your intentions to see others as equal, and to not be an arrogant twat, it must always be remembered that while all animals are created equal, some are more equal than others--the pigs being more equal. So while you may not be full of yourself, you certainly don't treat others with the respect they deserve. So like any farmyard pig, you are greedy, noisy, and don't care about others. The only difference between you and a pig is that you are more rational and intelligent. In conclusion, your personality defect is that you are a bit too logical, rather unemotional, way too extroverted, and also very brutal in regards to others. You may even be a bit insecure about yourself, little piggy. But at least you're not a platypus. It must suck to be a platypus, you know? All those identity issues.

Wooo success
__________________


"Im gay the happy way, you're gay the other way" - Eileen Choi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
thanks for all the i-want-to-boink-you-esq. comments. those are my favorite.
^ ....pfftHAHAHAHAHAA
s0nystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th-September-2010, 05:34 AM   #47
Philosophyking87
It Thinks For Itself
 
Philosophyking87's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Posts: 828
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurph29 View Post
OH MY......

Sociopath

You are 86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!
I got Sociopath too.
__________________
"Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours." -- Johh Locke
Philosophyking87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th-September-2010, 06:47 AM   #48
snafupants
Resident Member
 
snafupants's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,026
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

sparrow and agent intellect had the exact same numbers. also, synthesis?
snafupants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th-September-2010, 10:56 AM   #49
giaduck
Member
 
giaduck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 84
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Sociopath
You are 86% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 86% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.



You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!
__________________
giaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th-February-2011, 09:29 AM   #50
Lullaby
Member
 
Lullaby's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In my home library
Posts: 15
windows_vistafirefox
Default Re: The Personality Defect Test

Robot

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.


I so knew I'd get high Rational and Arrogant.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Personality Patterns Test Sparrow Online Tests 23 29th-December-2010 12:23 AM
Personality test... Coolydudey60 Online Tests 11 10th-October-2010 07:54 AM
Interesting Personality Test! :) zxc Psychology & Neuroscience Archive 31 17th-October-2008 07:03 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Template-Modifications by TMS
no new posts