INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Quality Control > Crime & Punishment

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th-May-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
WALKYRIA
Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 492
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

So, what can I say? I love beautiful gals, seriously I'm addicted to them and in one way or another they are driving me mad, all of them... because ya know, I want them all, all for me.... But they don't seem to want me so badly.

SO here is my ranting, I just want to speak about those girls who makes us bad boys feel softer, warmer and more romantic. Ya know that tall, curvy, and baby faced gyal who allmost never dances and stay out of the crowd... She looks like a princess and yet walks with the perfect attitude necessary to make the baddest heart melt. She strived all her life to be the HB10 gyal cause it seems it'sa lifelong struggle.

U see, I hate superficiality but when it comes to girls and their beauty, well I mighgt be the most superficial dude... But can we really call it superficiality whenn it comes to to picking up on evolutionary positive( waist-hip ratio, beauty face, silky hair, perfect skin, traits such as big boobs, tight ass... ). Several studies are converging to the conclusion that although they generally aren't the highest achievers( you rarely see REALLY beautiful girls going into medicine or engineering) , naturally good looking women tend to be smarter and have bettest gees anyway...

I know I'm obsessing about this.... But you should understand me, I'm a goodlooking smart , educated dude endowed with stunning genes and well, in my mind... I own the girls yet my mind seem to be contrary to theirs; they seem to function in a completely irrational way( at least when you don't them... When you know them it's not fun to go further) . The attractive, charming, intelligent ladies... You know he girls that makes your head go crazy in a minute.... Studies have recently demonstrated that a beautiful face girl has the same effect on a young boy than marijuana or some equivalent drugs... It makes us feel goooooooodd.


So what's my point? Neither.... It's just that I'm a mixed bag, twisted in between Einstein who pretends to not be that smarter than the rest but only stays longer with problems( and I stay very long with this problem: girls generally, beautiful girls specifically and extremely good looking women most specifically) and Freud who finds himself incapable of answering the following question " what does a women want" ?

Highly intelligent/ creative people's( who end to be males ) psychology has largely being invested: they are loners, misunderstood, with a tendecy for unhappiness/ isolation and depression, introverted, tend to lower their intelligence in order to communicate with their surrounding, socially inept, weird communication style, ..Etc


What about extremely beautiful women(thus from age 20 to 30; since after that age, they are not considered fertile enough, and thus not beautiful enough... to make it short)? What's their psychology? Why do they behave generally like that?


I'm serious, I want to investigate that shit !
WALKYRIA is offline  
Old 11th-May-2014, 06:32 PM   #2
Variform
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 809
windows_98_nt_2000opera
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

You can only investigate this ego-mania after 1177 posts. I am sorry.
Variform is offline  
Old 11th-May-2014, 06:34 PM   #3
WALKYRIA
Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 492
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

what does that mean? Yeah my ego is getting fatter and fatter.. I need all beautiful girls to fall down for me baby, fall down for me mami yup !
WALKYRIA is offline  
Old 11th-May-2014, 08:06 PM   #4
Cognisant
Condescending Bastard
 
Cognisant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,003
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

It is annoying to listen to women complaining that they get asked out all the time but not by the sort of guy they actually want, the sole criteria of which seemingly being that it's someone other women want, meanwhile it's an uphill battle for a guy to get a woman's attention at all.

I've asked out a few women my age who were clearly unhappy with being single and yet they won't even give me or anyone for that matter a chance, they're seemingly content to continue bitching about being single until their Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt comes along. The funny thing is if Johnny Depp wasn't a movie star he would actually have a hard time with women, I've met many guys who are reasonably athletic and interesting like him but unless they're "somebody" they can't get the time of day.

And if by sheer persistence you actually manage to get a date it's not a matter of getting to know each other, no this is an interview to see how entertaining you are because if you're not entertaining, if you can't make a girl laugh time and again you're just not worth her time.

I go on dating sites and I'm matched up with women twice my weight or I look at their face and I can't even tell if they're female, then I go read the profiles of the more attractive ones and I wonder if these are even real people because they're just so vapid, they think their defining traits are that they have pets and they love their families/friends and they like listening to music.

In real life it isn't much better and in all honesty when I'm dealing with women I can hardly think of them as people anymore because it's all just a numbers game, I can spend all day working up the courage to ask someone out only to be turned down and feel awful because I was genuinely interested in them as a person, or I can just stop caring and it doesn't hurt anymore. Once you stop thinking of them as people it's so much easier to be confident and smile with fake earnestly and it's horrible, I really don't like seeing that sociopathy in myself but it's an adaptation I've been forced to make.

The alternative is to give up bitten over time the loneliness becomes depression which becomes fatalism and you begin to wonder if it's really worth it, oh sure there's games, there's food and there's drugs, all manner of diversions but that's all they are, just bandages for a wound that doesn't close.

Once you stop caring about yourself then you haven't got much longer to wait.
__________________
Deadlier, Sillier and more Perverted.
Cognisant is offline  
Old 11th-May-2014, 10:00 PM   #5
peoplesuck
the apex negative nancy
 
peoplesuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: the fence
Posts: 547
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

what was the point of this thread?(not being a douche bag, i really dont know)
__________________
I would rather go fast and get hurt than to go slow and be bored.
peoplesuck is offline  
Old 11th-May-2014, 10:03 PM   #6
Blarraun
straightedgy
 
Blarraun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: someplace windswept
Posts: 4,101
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoplesuck View Post
what was the point of this thread?(not being a douche bag, i really dont know)
I think it is a personal thread, about the poster and his thoughts. Social/Blogging categories.
__________________
Spoiler:
~life is the exercise of will
Many valued logic
mail preferred

Blarraun is offline  
Old 12th-May-2014, 07:29 AM   #7
WALKYRIA
Member
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 492
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

I seriously prefer to rant like that.... I find it more productive and more appealing in the quality of connections( Ne soothing) that can be derived. I avoid linearity as much as possible.


No but seriously, people often don't realize that for a young guy and a young girl; Mating strategies and cie are the most important thing; personnaly.... I mean people make me laugh because in their hearts they are deeply suffering, caring about how they can quit celibacy; seeking for advices... But there seem to be no effective advice; The gender science is a new problem, moving and changing with time...
Now I realize that people have generally given up on this problem, because people prefer to generally not care about things they can't change... But tha fuck; I want to understand what exactly has made girls- especially amazing girls- nowadays so defensive towards great guys: is it because very few women are genetically advanced and thus kinda feel entitled? Is it something sociological?

And I'm also interested in the linkage with "the condition of the women/ man-woman " in our society comparatively to the one of women in past societies.. How can we explain - or maybe, what are the tools- all this nebulous and complex problematic?

Nerds/ Geeks who are going to be the men that great girls marry; because they become eventually respectable people..... The irony here is that these boys are generally the kinda boys beautiful girls hate.
WALKYRIA is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 12:58 AM   #8
peoplesuck
the apex negative nancy
 
peoplesuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: the fence
Posts: 547
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Not sure if this will be related but, heeerrr we ger. The most perverted people mated and now we are the product of 1000's of years or perverts kids, so high sex drive is probably normal. Not sure if this was help full but hey fk it
__________________
I would rather go fast and get hurt than to go slow and be bored.
peoplesuck is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 01:14 AM   #9
nanook
a scream in a vortex
 
nanook's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: germany
Posts: 1,764
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

alpha men are allowed to to approach all girls, but alpha girls are also allowed to reject all guys. it's fair game and works like a charm in romantic relationships. what people don't take into account is that one night stands or fuck buddy constellations are not actually supported by our natural instincts. women are especially conscious of how fucking around is a bad idea, if the situation does not provide safety for kids. their calculation goes like this, if one aspect of this coming together is already negative, the other aspect better be extragalactical to make up for it. that's why women want men who are even better than they are, that's why some beta and all omega men end up alone, while the beta and omega chicks are happy SUBs to their alpha DOM, who would rather have an alpha chick, but can't have one. in romantic relationships it's different, omega girls are happy with omega guys, beta with beta ...

with bonobos it's the same and different. the bonobo tribe situation always takes care of children, so no worries ...

edit: note to self: the loosers are called omaga not gamma
__________________
synthesis achieved
ready for abduction
Spoiler:

I'm some other type until proven INTP.

nanook is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 01:21 AM   #10
redbaron
haHAA cringe haHAA
 
redbaron's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: 38S 145E
Posts: 5,780
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant
Meanwhile it's an uphill battle for a guy to get a woman's attention at all.
With the kind of guys you see in the age bracket of 18-30, can you really blame them?

I'm not going to say women are perfect, but I see so many men practically drowned in Dunning-Kruger - completely oblivious and self-unaware and yet wondering why they can't attract women. Of course they blame it on the women by default too.
redbaron is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 02:11 AM   #11
Latte
Preferably Not Redundant
 
Latte's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where do you live?
Posts: 842
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant View Post
snip
Oh interesting.

How to be as attractive as possible, An introductory Guide

Step 1: Feel self-entitled and bitter towards those one wishes to be attractive to.

Step 2: React to bitter feelings by claiming to be "forced" into being disingenuous in a way one finds uncomfortable in order to manipulate other people into not rejecting oneself (even though evidently they still do). Now, make sure to emphasize to oneself and to others that one is the real victim here. In that one is forced to become a shitty disingenuous person... by them. Because somehow they don't see one as being a suitable applicant for a specific and highly impacting role in their life, but really, they should, because... well, they should.

Step 3: Animal magnetism. Now, animal magnetism is too complex for the average NT brain to understand, so this will be a practical explanation of how-do.
Put magnets inside self.
Make sure to drug people you are attracted to and surgically place the opposite charged magnets inside them while they sleep without them knowing it, and if you feel bad, remember... it's their fault you feel bad because this is something you have to do because if you didn't, then they wouldn't get close to you, so you're forced to do this. Because obviously they think they're better than you and feel entitled to a better mate, while really they aren't. You, however, are entitled to a mate of their caliber, not one of those lesser non-entities that lurk around in the lower attractiveness planes of existence.
Latte is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 02:26 AM   #12
Pyropyro
Magos Biologis
 
Pyropyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,475
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Oh interesting.

How to be as attractive as possible, An introductory Guide

Step 1: Feel self-entitled and bitter towards those one wishes to be attractive to.

Step 2: React to bitter feelings by claiming to be "forced" into being disingenuous in a way one finds uncomfortable in order to manipulate other people into not rejecting oneself (even though evidently they still do). Now, make sure to emphasize to oneself and to others that one is the real victim here. In that one is forced to become a shitty disingenuous person... by them. Because somehow they don't see one as being a suitable applicant for a specific and highly impacting role in their life, but really, they should, because... well, they should.

Step 3: Animal magnetism. Now, animal magnetism is too complex for the average NT brain to understand, so this will be a practical explanation of how-do.
Put magnets inside self.
Make sure to drug people you are attracted to and surgically place the opposite charged magnets inside them while they sleep without them knowing it, and if you feel bad, remember... it's their fault you feel bad because this is something you have to do because if you didn't, then they wouldn't get close to you, so you're forced to do this. Because obviously they think they're better than you and feel entitled to a better mate, while really they aren't. You, however, are entitled to a mate of their caliber, not one of those lesser non-entities that lurk around in the lower attractiveness planes of existence.
*Plagiarizes Latte and use material for book entitled "Alpha Pyro's MAN-ual for Getting Dem Bitzes"*
__________________
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw
Pyropyro is online now  
Old 13th-May-2014, 02:28 AM   #13
TimeAsylums
C . (__) . N . T
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: C . (__) . N . T
Posts: 3,129
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyropyro View Post

*Plagiarizes Latte and use material for book entitled "Alpha Pyro's MAN-ual for Getting Dem Bitzes"*
paluin sa puwit na puwit, piropiro
TimeAsylums is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 02:33 AM   #14
Pyropyro
Magos Biologis
 
Pyropyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,475
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeAsylums View Post
paluin sa puwit na puwit, piropiro

I'm too alpha for that

TA wants to spank my butt for being a bad boy. Just in case you guys are wondering what TA's post meant.
__________________
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Pyropyro; 13th-May-2014 at 02:37 AM. Reason: translation :)
Pyropyro is online now  
Old 13th-May-2014, 02:43 AM   #15
Cognisant
Condescending Bastard
 
Cognisant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,003
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

@Latte

Oh sir knight how glorious you are upon your high horse.

I don't consider myself self-entitled, quite the opposite in fact I realise how entitled I'm not and that's why I'm not content to sit around passively awaiting some girl to come along and sweep me off my feet, I just don't think that's going to happen. Also I'm not bitter towards people, I can't blame people for being the way they are but I can be bitter about the circumstances that are the reason why they are the way they are, of course it dosen't get me anywhere but hey if you can't vent you're feelings on the internet to random strangers then what do you do, just bottle it up?

Anyway not that any of this matters, I'm sure you'll want to continue being high & mighty at my expense to feel better about your own unspoken insecurities so by all means continue.
__________________
Deadlier, Sillier and more Perverted.
Cognisant is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 03:09 AM   #16
Pyropyro
Magos Biologis
 
Pyropyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,475
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant View Post
but hey if you can't vent you're feelings on the internet to random strangers then what do you do, just bottle it up?
Cog, you can always talk about them IRL. I've talked with my female friends in a brother-sister context about such issues. They're just as anxious, intimidated and scared about relationships as we males are.
__________________
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw
Pyropyro is online now  
Old 13th-May-2014, 04:03 AM   #17
Cavallier
Oh damn.
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,679
windows_98_nt_2000mozilla
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

This thread is disturbingly alienating to me. Men have never approached me for a date. I have always been the one to ask and I was always successful.

Suck it with your gender norms.
Cavallier is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 04:08 AM   #18
TimeAsylums
C . (__) . N . T
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: C . (__) . N . T
Posts: 3,129
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavallier View Post

This thread is disturbingly alienating to me. Men have never approached me for a date. I have always been the one to ask and I was always successful.

Suck it with your gender norms.



I've never asked a girl out on a date...and the majority of my past girlfriends were the ones to ask me out

I was waiting for a parody thread "Sike-ology of the friend-zoned gai," or something

norms are boring
TimeAsylums is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 04:15 AM   #19
Latte
Preferably Not Redundant
 
Latte's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where do you live?
Posts: 842
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant View Post
@Latte

Oh sir knight how glorious you are upon your high horse.

I don't consider myself self-entitled, quite the opposite in fact I realise how entitled I'm not and that's why I'm not content to sit around passively awaiting some girl to come along and sweep me off my feet, I just don't think that's going to happen. Also I'm not bitter towards people, I can't blame people for being the way they are but I can be bitter about the circumstances that are the reason why they are the way they are, of course it dosen't get me anywhere but hey if you can't vent you're feelings on the internet to random strangers then what do you do, just bottle it up?

Anyway not that any of this matters, I'm sure you'll want to continue being high & mighty at my expense to feel better about your own unspoken insecurities so by all means continue.
Alright, I'll continue.

Oh, a knight. Yes, I am such a shiny knight. Normally, when there is discourse, there is discourse. But when someone is critical of what was uttered in the context of women, then behold, the grand white knight (male) / femin(azi)ist(female) enters the fray with its self-righteous mace of right righteousness and righteousnessery.

But no, you are bitter towards people. Backtracking on that by claiming it's about some more distant circumstance that produce these people is pointless and transparent. You quite clearly spelled out that your feelings are about these people in themselves. Why do you even want to date them? If they truly think the way you propose they do (so very very vapid), then surely they have shit tier mentalities and life perspectives, do they not? So what do you want from them? Sex? An unfulfilling relationship with some kind of trophy wife/girlfriend? Are they just misguided and would actually really be happy with you if they only just properly considered you and "tried you out", and then not remain as vapid as before (are you a secret catch, mate but they just don't properly see it?))))? What is it that you so desperately want? Are you just haplessly drawn to them like a moth to a flame? Woe is the moth.

Incidental tangent:

I ridiculed your post because it was ridiculous. If you don't believe you feel self-entitled, then read your post again, because you can't say you're forced to behave in semi-sociopathic ways unless this is the case. You also seemingly don't want to 'settle' for people you apparently consider unattractive on OKCupid, even though you describe yourself as not being psychologically capable of coping with the idea of not being in a relationship (with nothing less than Johnny Depp... erm... I mean, the purdy vapid ladies that will only settle for their imaginary Johnny Depp tier because that's totally why they don't date you).



Personally I think the best way to deal with irrational feelings is ritual sacrifice of human infants at the altar of I have no other choice.
Latte is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 04:58 AM   #20
Absurdity
Resident Member
 
Absurdity's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,343
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Girls are gross.
Absurdity is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 05:09 AM   #21
TimeAsylums
C . (__) . N . T
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: C . (__) . N . T
Posts: 3,129
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdity View Post

Girls are gross.
Let us destroy this "women are wonderful" effect


This disgusting gender allows parasites to grow within them and feed off them for ~9 months. Sex? Ew. Fission >>>>
TimeAsylums is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 05:26 AM   #22
Polaris
Resident Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: the derp web
Posts: 1,776
windows_vistafirefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

^Wow, that's impressive. When I fart, the cat wakes up.
Polaris is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 05:31 AM   #23
Pyropyro
Magos Biologis
 
Pyropyro's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,475
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeAsylums View Post
Spoiler:
Let us destroy this "women are wonderful" effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzXaPHbAcPs

This disgusting gender allows parasites to grow within them and feed off them for ~9 months. Sex? Ew. Fission >>>>
I knew it! I wasn't paranoid at all. I'll expose them to the world. I'll show them ALL!
*INTJ laugh* MUWAHAHAHA!
__________________
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Pyropyro; 13th-May-2014 at 05:33 AM. Reason: expansion
Pyropyro is online now  
Old 13th-May-2014, 05:32 AM   #24
EyeSeeCold
lust for life
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 7,734
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
I ridiculed your post because it was ridiculous.
Life is ridiculous, that still doesn't change Cognisant's situation. Scrutiny could help him realize possible self-sabotaging thinking/actions if he was being harmfully antisocial/sociopathic, but so far he isn't and is just speaking his perspective. How can you discredit that?
__________________


Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

we will live on forever and ever
EyeSeeCold is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 05:41 AM   #25
TimeAsylums
C . (__) . N . T
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: C . (__) . N . T
Posts: 3,129
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

this thread:



TimeAsylums is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 05:53 AM   #26
EyeSeeCold
lust for life
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 7,734
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

^I didn't intend any confrontational tone if it came off that way.

I'm just saying that you could argue with a person's 'ridiculous' conceptions but at the end of the day, that person still has to live the life that gave birth to those thoughts.
__________________


Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

we will live on forever and ever
EyeSeeCold is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 05:54 AM   #27
TimeAsylums
C . (__) . N . T
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: C . (__) . N . T
Posts: 3,129
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post

I didn't intend any confrontational tone if it came off that way.
I meant it in a playful manner
TimeAsylums is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 06:21 AM   #28
Cognisant
Condescending Bastard
 
Cognisant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,003
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Why do you even want to date them?
I'm lonely and I'm scared.
__________________
Deadlier, Sillier and more Perverted.
Cognisant is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 06:25 AM   #29
Lot
Don't forget to bring a towel
 
Lot's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 1,240
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdity View Post
Girls are gross.
Wait.... But that means....
__________________
"If growing up means I can't swim naked, then I don't wanna grow up" Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdity View Post
INTPf: Where not being into homoerotic anime makes you a loser.
Lot is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 06:25 AM   #30
TimeAsylums
C . (__) . N . T
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: C . (__) . N . T
Posts: 3,129
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant View Post

I'm lonely and I'm scared.
TimeAsylums is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 08:35 AM   #31
Variform
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 809
windows_98_nt_2000opera
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant View Post
It is annoying to listen to women complaining that they get asked out all the time but not by the sort of guy they actually want, the sole criteria of which seemingly being that it's someone other women want, meanwhile it's an uphill battle for a guy to get a woman's attention at all.
Yeah I get that, even though I never dated. I have had some thoughts about it but my opinion is worth less here because I have no experience. But I have this strange impression about womenfolk now and then.

Quote:
I've asked out a few women my age who were clearly unhappy with being single and yet they won't even give me or anyone for that matter a chance, they're seemingly content to continue bitching about being single until their Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt comes along. The funny thing is if Johnny Depp wasn't a movie star he would actually have a hard time with women, I've met many guys who are reasonably athletic and interesting like him but unless they're "somebody" they can't get the time of day.
I wish I looked like them. I have never been approached by a girl. Surely when you look really good some forward girl will make herself known to you? Maybe we should ask women here. Although the women here are probably as fucked up in the brain as the men here, I'd like a female perspective.

As in, as men look at pretty girls, do women not look at pretty men just the same? And would they not approach one and flirt, or gain his attention. Looks, bumping in 'Oh sorry!'Hi!' I have very naive views I bet.

What you are asking is, what do women really want?

Quote:
And if by sheer persistence you actually manage to get a date it's not a matter of getting to know each other, no this is an interview to see how entertaining you are because if you're not entertaining, if you can't make a girl laugh time and again you're just not worth her time.
But do men have realistic expectations? Most men want sex first and if they score, they hope they performed well enough for a second go. Getting to know the girl is of secondary importance, it is a means by which they can continue to get laid. Few men want to truly know a woman first.

Quote:
I go on dating sites and I'm matched up with women twice my weight or I look at their face and I can't even tell if they're female, then I go read the profiles of the more attractive ones and I wonder if these are even real people because they're just so vapid, they think their defining traits are that they have pets and they love their families/friends and they like listening to music.
Well, this is what I argued about in another thread, that the whole dating system is institutionalized, as I call it. What I mean by that is that it is not fluid, but follows very strict social rules. I mentioned expressions like 'first, second, third base', the concept of 'dating', the special moments of 'the first kiss' and it goes on into 'he gave me a ring', 'engagement ring' and 'wedding ring' and 'the first time' and so on and so forth.

So part of tall that is to project an image. This image, dating sites usually pressed upon their members, should be honest. Don't lie, because when you go out, you will be found out. Yet still people want to come accross as lovable.

So you get profiles like you describe, because who would not like a girl that loves pets, her family, helps old folks cross roads. All what this is is a projection of willingness. Girls like sex too I heard.

Quote:
In real life it isn't much better and in all honesty when I'm dealing with women I can hardly think of them as people anymore because it's all just a numbers game, I can spend all day working up the courage to ask someone out only to be turned down and feel awful because I was genuinely interested in them as a person, or I can just stop caring and it doesn't hurt anymore. Once you stop thinking of them as people it's so much easier to be confident and smile with fake earnestly and it's horrible, I really don't like seeing that sociopathy in myself but it's an adaptation I've been forced to make.
Well, there are sociopath women too. E.g. one of the issues I have with these women is that they dress sexy but when you look at them, they call you a pervert. Somehow women can dress to attract men, invoking their libido, but then a guy whistles and they get angry. They believe that a men must be in agony between looking at something pretty but be in such control that they won't let them know. And yet, they want men to look and whistle, so that they can be a bitch about it.


Quote:
The alternative is to give up bitten over time the loneliness becomes depression which becomes fatalism and you begin to wonder if it's really worth it, oh sure there's games, there's food and there's drugs, all manner of diversions but that's all they are, just bandages for a wound that doesn't close.

Once you stop caring about yourself then you haven't got much longer to wait.
Dunno what that means but I understand. I never dated because I am not good looking enough to attract anyone to me. Yes I was shy and insecure, so that never helps. My impression of girls was affected by my mother very badly, who told stories about herself where she was a victim or a heroin. That gave me the impression women were to be feared and respected and quite dangerous.

I have not yet gone on a dating site, but depending on how things go in the near future, I will. I have found several sites here that seem good. And I will be honest in my profile.

I don't want to play any games or portray myself different than who and what I am.
Variform is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 08:43 AM   #32
Variform
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 809
windows_98_nt_2000opera
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanook View Post
alpha men are allowed to to approach all girls, but alpha girls are also allowed to reject all guys

...


gama men end up alone, while the beta and omega chicks are happy SUBs to their alpha DOM, who would rather have an alpha chick, but can't have one. in romantic relationships it's different, omega girls are happy with omega guys, beta with beta ...
If this is true, I hate nature and whatever evolution causes this. I am not Brad Pitt. Why the fuck not?!!? Was it too much to ask to be an alpha? Fuck you god. Fuck you evolution.
Variform is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 08:49 AM   #33
Variform
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 809
windows_98_nt_2000opera
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
With the kind of guys you see in the age bracket of 18-30, can you really blame them?

I'm not going to say women are perfect, but I see so many men practically drowned in Dunning-Kruger - completely oblivious and self-unaware and yet wondering why they can't attract women. Of course they blame it on the women by default too.
Omg. What an awesome insight. I came across this effect a year or so ago and bookmarked it. It is a self-test of some sort. Where do you put yourself? Are you the competent one or the incompetent one? Do I underestimate myself? Or overestimate myself?

I do have intellectual lack of confidence. Always had. So I conclude I must be competent and thus underestimate myself. But how can you really honest with yourself in this?

When you apply this to girls or dating etc., the implications...
Variform is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 08:53 AM   #34
Variform
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 809
windows_98_nt_2000opera
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavallier View Post
This thread is disturbingly alienating to me. Men have never approached me for a date. I have always been the one to ask and I was always successful.

Suck it with your gender norms.
You know why? A man wants to have sex and for a man a relationship is the way to have that.

You know why you were REALLY never got a no? Men had you right where you wanted them.
Variform is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 10:36 AM   #35
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,253
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavallier View Post
This thread is disturbingly alienating to me. Men have never approached me for a date. I have always been the one to ask and I was always successful.

Suck it with your gender norms.
And I am the female! Always approached... That said if you want to talk about dating and females IRL cog I am here! I am curious as to what you are doing.
The Gopher is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 12:34 PM   #36
Latte
Preferably Not Redundant
 
Latte's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Where do you live?
Posts: 842
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
Life is ridiculous, that still doesn't change Cognisant's situation. Scrutiny could help him realize possible self-sabotaging thinking/actions if he was being harmfully antisocial/sociopathic, but so far he isn't and is just speaking his perspective. How can you discredit that?
I discredit it because I want to expose the mentality as flawed. My primary motivation is that I am upset with the pattern of display of it as if it and its internal reasoning as if it is a reasonable mentality, because I highly dislike the idea of people having to deal with people who have this mentality. Subconcerns of this is people reading it and not noticing the flaws, then adopting aspects of it or strengthening their own tendency to have such mentalities... or people who dislike it reading it, but it doesn't get challenged, so they assume it is more prevalent and accepted than it is, which can be uncomfortable.

In regards to changing Cognisant's situation... he's been here for a long time, and he's made up his mind about how he is going to view things. There's not much to do. Many have tried. People sometimes get addicted to certain ways of viewing life and especially the self relative to other people, and subconsciously intensely fear the possible implications of purging some aspects that seem to keep one somewhat afloat when it comes to the degree to which one dislikes oneself.
Latte is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 03:12 PM   #37
Cavallier
Oh damn.
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,679
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variform View Post
You know why? A man wants to have sex and for a man a relationship is the way to have that.

You know why you were REALLY never got a no? Men had you right where you wanted them.
HAHAHAHA!

Oh seriously? LOL

Too many giggles to even breath right now

*ahem*

Okay. I'm good now. You know what? A woman wants to have sex and for a woman a relationship is the way to have that.

Also, men had...you...right where...you...wanted them. Yeah, exactly. Egads you are adorable with your tiny easily crushed ego and your needing to vent over the interwebs.
Cavallier is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 03:23 PM   #38
Cognisant
Condescending Bastard
 
Cognisant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,003
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Cav you ninja >.<

This "men are only out for sex" thing keeps popping up and I want to address that because I think it's a misleading half-truth.

Lets be honest here the entire point of courtship is sex, now it's great if you can be in a relationship with someone who shares your interests, makes you feel better when you're down, is reliable and so many other love related things but you can get all that by having a close relationship with your family & friends, but what you can't do is have sex with them.

So when it comes to courtship EVERYBODY is essentially out for sex, now it may not be what you want the foundation of your relationship to be and fair enough but for someone to be looking for "romantic love" for its own sake is either a lie or they're a bit fucked in the head.

I think people shouldn't be demonized for seeking sex, that's perfectly natural, now seeking to make sex the foundation of a relationship well I don't think anyone really wants that (granted there's always the exception) and I think people are mislead into thinking that's what guys generally want, because what guys are honest about it that it's the minimum they're willing to settle for.

Being in a relationship that's simply about sex is far from ideal, it's the worst case scenario, whereas being in a relationship without sex that's wonderful in every other possible way may be a great friendship but it's not really a relationship, it's just a great friendship.

I'm always happy to make new friends but I don't make a specific effort to introduce myself to women just to meet new friends, y'know it's not a bad thing if that's what I get but in all honesty that's not the point of the exercise and asking me to pretend it is, that's just asking me to lie.
__________________
Deadlier, Sillier and more Perverted.
Cognisant is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 03:44 PM   #39
Cognisant
Condescending Bastard
 
Cognisant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,003
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Latte you're right, but you're still an asshole.
But once again I'm a proud "Condescending Bastard" so I can't complain much

Is the mentality awful, yes, yes it is.
I don't like thinking of other people as anything less than people (unless they're subjectivists) however in my experience the disassociation removes barriers, specifically the horrible catch 22 of being nervous for fear of rejection and being rejected apparently for being nervous, y'know nervousness is contagious whereas talking to someone as if asking them out is no big deal keeps the pressure off them as well.

It's not like I always think women are somehow lesser for being women, I associate with too many intelligent women who will readily cure me of such a notion if they think I seriously believe it, but when it comes to dealing with people on a superficial level I've found that best results come from adopting the superficiality, which is not my preference but y'know there's only so many times I can try to ask someone out by deconstructing the situation before I learn that it's not doing me any favors.

I wish I could be more honest but then has my honesty in this thread been more endearing or pathetic? I'm guessing the latter.
__________________
Deadlier, Sillier and more Perverted.
Cognisant is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 03:55 PM   #40
Absurdity
Resident Member
 
Absurdity's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,343
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lot View Post
Wait.... But that means....
No it doesn't.
Absurdity is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 07:07 PM   #41
Cavallier
Oh damn.
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,679
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdity View Post
No it doesn't.
*eyebrows float excitedly*
Cavallier is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 07:17 PM   #42
EyeSeeCold
lust for life
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 7,734
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

The most critical posts against Cognisant in this thread are from people who have previously stated that they're in relationships. What does that mean?
__________________


Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

we will live on forever and ever
EyeSeeCold is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 09:27 PM   #43
Cavallier
Oh damn.
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,679
windows_98_nt_2000ie
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant View Post
Latte you're right, but you're still an asshole.
But once again I'm a proud "Condescending Bastard" so I can't complain much

Is the mentality awful, yes, yes it is.
I don't like thinking of other people as anything less than people (unless they're subjectivists) however in my experience the disassociation removes barriers, specifically the horrible catch 22 of being nervous for fear of rejection and being rejected apparently for being nervous, y'know nervousness is contagious whereas talking to someone as if asking them out is no big deal keeps the pressure off them as well.

It's not like I always think women are somehow lesser for being women, I associate with too many intelligent women who will readily cure me of such a notion if they think I seriously believe it, but when it comes to dealing with people on a superficial level I've found that best results come from adopting the superficiality, which is not my preference but y'know there's only so many times I can try to ask someone out by deconstructing the situation before I learn that it's not doing me any favors.

I wish I could be more honest but then has my honesty in this thread been more endearing or pathetic? I'm guessing the latter.
I admit to rolling my eyes at your first post but I didn't jump on you for it because I've interacted with you enough over the years to know that you are not a misogynist. Instead you are, as you say, a Condescending Bastard. Totally Different. It's also a much more acceptable thing to be around here.
Cavallier is offline  
Old 13th-May-2014, 10:27 PM   #44
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,253
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavallier View Post
I admit to rolling my eyes at your first post but I didn't jump on you for it because I've interacted with you enough over the years to know that you are not a misogynist. Instead you are, as you say, a Condescending Bastard. Totally Different. It's also a much more acceptable thing to be around here.
Yes that's more like it. That said personally I don't ever see that working either but hey to each his own.
The Gopher is offline  
Old 14th-May-2014, 02:27 AM   #45
Polaris
Resident Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: the derp web
Posts: 1,776
windows_vistafirefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

I understand why people end up like Cog.

So they put up a shield (robotic armour), but those damn feels (ugh) seep out through the cracks in the armour.

People want to be loved for who they are. The chances of that happening is mathematically minimal. So, one must bear that in mind when entering that awful dating scene.
Polaris is offline  
Old 14th-May-2014, 04:03 AM   #46
Cognisant
Condescending Bastard
 
Cognisant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,003
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Well c'mon then someone else take the stand, you all seem content to sit around and titter condescendingly at me behind your hands but you can only do so because I spoke my mind, shared my feelings and thus made myself vulnerable.

Can any of you do the same?
__________________
Deadlier, Sillier and more Perverted.
Cognisant is offline  
Old 14th-May-2014, 04:31 AM   #47
Absurdity
Resident Member
 
Absurdity's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,343
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavallier View Post
*eyebrows float excitedly*
New user title for me?
Absurdity is offline  
Old 14th-May-2014, 04:32 AM   #48
TimeAsylums
C . (__) . N . T
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: C . (__) . N . T
Posts: 3,129
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdity View Post

New user title for me?
I was thinking the current one makes an excellent porno
TimeAsylums is offline  
Old 14th-May-2014, 04:45 AM   #49
redbaron
haHAA cringe haHAA
 
redbaron's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: 38S 145E
Posts: 5,780
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant View Post
Can any of you do the same?
What would you like me to talk about?
redbaron is offline  
Old 14th-May-2014, 05:01 AM   #50
TimeAsylums
C . (__) . N . T
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: C . (__) . N . T
Posts: 3,129
macossafari
Default Re: Psychology of the beautiful gyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognisant View Post
Well c'mon then someone else take the stand, you all seem content to sit around and titter condescendingly at me behind your hands but you can only do so because I spoke my mind, shared my feelings and thus made myself vulnerable.

Can any of you do the same?
I'll...take a stab? Not sure what about, but I can ramble.

It's pretty obvious that at least initial human attraction may be entirely off of physical appearance (by definition "superficial" - simply denotation). People aren't entirely (as far as I'm aware...well maybe some people LOL) their physical features. Which is why we get to know people after that. As for those who can't get past the initial stage? Meh, oh well. (lol jk).

Fuck, what am I rambling about?

As I've stated...I have never asked a girl out on a date, and the majority of my ex girlfriends were the one who asked me to be their boyfriend in the first place.

Am I just scared of rejection? ehh...not too much. Might I take an ego blow/hit if I was rejected, probably. But IMO I'm just...fucking lazy. (In my head it's like...fuck...too lazy to go ask her out), But I will admit I could simply be masking my being scared of rejection by rationalizing it with laziness, but this is almost besides the point,

I'm not bitter - but as @ESC brought up -> Most of your criticizers were people in relationships, and that includes me as well.

I've dated athlete-jock girls[FFS THEY HAVE THE TIGHTEST ASSES], nerdy girls[uhhh BRAIN SEX ANYONE?], some "bigger" girls[Who keeps you warm at night and uh...doggy style?? ], and even two girls taller than me (I'm 5'7")[Could be some "power-dynamic" thing IDK]. Regardless of what charisma I may project over the forum, I'm more of a "loner" IRL, keeping to my own shit (IRL), if people want to talk to me, so be it, but I won't go *out of my way* to initiate.

Sure, I've tried to talk to "babes" (GodDamn 11 on a 10 scale!), and sometimes can barely get the time of day, but it's just "oh well." <- As previously stated, I don't fucking *go out of my way* for these things. I *hate and DESPISE* games, especially social ones. If one wants to talk to me or another person, just fucking do it. I can't stand games. You want to play hard to get? Go fuck yourself. I'm not expending energy in games. I'm open and I expect others to be too. I *can't fucking STAND* neurotic people.

What exactly did I have to offer the girls that asked me out? It's not like I initially disclosed I've travelled the world, am super-duper-smartzies, and just plain out kool (lol ego stroking for a sec )

so initial attraction I guess? Then we just got along after that.


But a question could be asked is that, would I be bitter if they hadn't come after me? I dunno.





uhhh...that's it i guezz.




Anyway, regarding superficiality, from your pictures @Cog, you seem both tall & attractive (and from other posts it seems you have $$$), and ur smartness, so honestly IDK what the fuckin' problem is.


(Sigh, unfortunately one *must* sometimes deal in the *social game arena,* and I choose to be the chasee rather than the chaser )
TimeAsylums is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If Everyone Is Beautiful? Thurlor The Lounge 40 10th-February-2015 01:35 PM
Elliot Rodger, the Supreme Gentleman and his mass shooting [split from Psychology of the beautiful gyal] TimeAsylums Psychology & Neuroscience 194 14th-June-2014 05:25 AM
Oh My Jung - It is BEAUTIFUL TimeAsylums MBTI & Typology 123 24th-February-2014 08:14 PM
Beautiful Electronica? Da Blob Music 7 25th-August-2012 05:38 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:30 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Template-Modifications by TMS
no new posts