INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > Psychology & Neuroscience

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th-January-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
Mustafa
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 89
macossafari
Default Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

Hello

I don't know which is which, but these things separated i know. So, Yin is probably male and hard metal. The combination of INTJ is purely hard metal, INTP are males too, but the P is feminine.

Samurai swords are made of many layer folds of respectively hard metal and soft metal, and the Samurai sword the Katana is the most effective weapon of ancient times by all weapons. The hard metal is: Breakable, but it can cut. You surely know what metal i am talking about. And soft metal is: Not breakable, but it can't cut. So you blend these in layers and not blend the molecyls together to not ruin the metal.

Males or hard metal are overhumans. And females and soft metal underhumans. Like missionary position in sex/Eros, the man is facing the earth and protecting his stomach as warrior (who can cut, like hard metal) and doing push ups for the Thanatos/Eris perspective. Doing push ups, because it requires alot more effort and strength of will. The woman has face up, and exposed stomach, she is submitting (Islam, I'm muslim, means submission and peace) and doing - not push ups - but bench press.

The man is light (luminious) internally and dark externally (introvert) and the woman is dark internally and white (and sexy) externally (extrovert).

Please help me organize my thoughts.

BTW: I believe as muslim that Atheists are equals in creation (as many INTPs are), and they are half muslims. As Islam is first rejecting any God and purifying yourself thus, then acknowledging Allah as the only God. The God. And we are on a mission. Under the prophet Muhammed, whom was both spiritual and warrior (both extremes), whom we can say is our leader all of us, because otherwise we will split between the right and the left. The third way of ruling, added the right and left, is Gods way. Allahs way.

Peace
Mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-January-2017, 11:43 PM   #2
Blarraun
straightedgy
 
Blarraun's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: someplace windswept
Posts: 4,101
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

Troll post?

Haven't read anything more batshit crazy in a good while.

There are two kinds of maleness, biological and descriptive. Women were always denied being described by their male traits as those were equal to freedom and power.

You conflate the two in the millenia-long attempt to deny women the traits of power and freedom by associating them exclusively with the biological maleness.

The whole notion that the overman traits are associated with maleness is meant to establish an order where only males have influence. Which I suppose is perfect if you want to indoctrinate and enslave a good half of the population by making them worship some kind of religious or philosophical bullshit entity aka Allah, God-kings et al.
__________________
Spoiler:
~life is the exercise of will
Many valued logic
mail preferred

Blarraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 02:59 AM   #3
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,254
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
and the Samurai sword the Katana is the most effective weapon of ancient times by all weapons.
No the katana was a glorified side arm. Most effective weapons would be spears/polearms by a long shot or bows.
The Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 09:59 AM   #4
Mustafa
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 89
macossafari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gopher View Post
No the katana was a glorified side arm. Most effective weapons would be spears/polearms by a long shot or bows.
Swordsmen and polearms bearers are vulnerable to arrows. But arrows are a cowardly way to fight as they require like two years of training, and that doesn't allow the bearer of bows to mature, yet he has a deadly skill which he doesn't deserve. Swordsmen and polearms bearers and knight train for a long time and do mature, therefore the samurai are amongst the most civilzed and mature warriors ever posessors of honor. Thanks to the way of sword. Polearms and spears are vulnerable to swords by far, but they can take down a horseman and his horse (by melee distance). But horsemen have an advantage against arrows (speed). And in all wars there are sacrifices.

The Katana is the best meele ancient weapon because of the maturity it provides to the user, called the way of the sword.

Peace
Mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 10:08 AM   #5
Mustafa
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 89
macossafari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

So knights on horse take down archers, archers takes swordsmen, swordsmen takedown spear bearers, spearmen take down horsemen.
Mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 12:49 PM   #6
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,254
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
Swordsmen and polearms bearers and knight train for a long time and do mature, therefore the samurai are amongst the most civilzed and mature warriors ever posessors of honor. Thanks to the way of sword.

Polearms and spears are vulnerable to swords by far, but they can take down a horseman and his horse (by melee distance).

The Katana is the best meele ancient weapon because of the maturity it provides to the user, called the way of the sword.

Peace
The primary weapon of samurai was either a bow or a polearm. Pole arms offer better than even odds against someone with a sword allowing even poorly trained users to be effective against most. However you can't carry a bow or pole arm and use it effectively inside so swords were used as a side arm. You also can't call a katana the best melee weapon without giving the context for use. Nothing is ever the best at everything. A rapier for instance would be far superior if a pure duel because that is what it's specifically designed for. However it would also be ineffective in other situations. Just like how now rifles are superior however pistols are still carried and used. In a battle between a rifleman and a pistol there should be a clear winner.

I know what you're probably thinking. "A sword will just cut the pole!" No.
The Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 01:13 PM   #7
Mustafa
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 89
macossafari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

No, i'm thinking a polearm or spear has better meele 'zone'/reach, just like a bow is very long range. But both are vulnerable for close range. At close range thei'r helpless against swords, swords are designed as close combat weapons which is why you say 'side arm'. How does a swordman enter inside the zone of the polearm bearer or spearman and thus render him ineffective and as good as civilan? Byparrying, since the sword offers more flexibility abd speed due to its size. And parryibg a long stick which is slower is easy with a short stick given the user is specialist (subjective factor and not weapon of choise) and trained for that. Polearms and spears are offensive weapons, Katana is allsider and best therefore if you are trained in it, and Kodachi, a dual sword which is shirter for defence.

Peace
Mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 01:40 PM   #8
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,254
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
No, i'm thinking a polearm or spear has better meele 'zone'/reach, just like a bow is very long range. But both are vulnerable for close range. At close range thei'r helpless against swords, swords are designed as close combat weapons which is why you say 'side arm'. How does a swordman enter inside the zone of the polearm bearer or spearman and thus render him ineffective and as good as civilan? Byparrying, since the sword offers more flexibility abd speed due to its size. And parryibg a long stick which is slower is easy with a short stick given the user is specialist (subjective factor and not weapon of choise) and trained for that. Polearms and spears are offensive weapons, Katana is allsider and best therefore if you are trained in it, and Kodachi, a dual sword which is shirter for defence.

Peace
Well it's nice you think that but that doesn't mean you're right.

Okay, so you parry the spear, you then need to step in to close distance and then attack with your sword at close range. When they can simply pull back and stab you again while moving backwards. A pole arm doesn't come as a swing you can parry and close in it comes as a stab from a user that's out of your range. Sure at equal range you can immediately attack back because they'll be in your range but when you first need to close on them when they can retreat away from you and very quickly pull the spear back.

Now what you are saying can work, If you are absolutely more skilled than your opponent. Someone with a dagger could theoretically beat a swordsman however at equal skill there is not a single way the sword wins in an open fight.

For example take this video. Now don't get me started on "realistic HEMA" however it's still a good example. There is not a single thing the sword can do even with a buckler. Movies have given us this false perception about swords, spears are the king of melee weapons.



Edit: I re-read the op and I'm wondering if I'm off topic or not.
The Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 02:17 PM   #9
Mustafa
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 89
macossafari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

In MA there is a priciple of using the weight, and force of your opponent against him. Its hard to visualize but can be done with training. This video is just wrong. Youcan tell by the music also.

Peace
Mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 09:35 PM   #10
QuickTwist
INTPf's very own Southern Baptist
 
QuickTwist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The keen war front.
Posts: 4,860
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

I'm sorry for this, but every time I see your name I think it says Mushufasa. Stars above and all that.
__________________

Fucking right.
QuickTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-January-2017, 09:46 PM   #11
Mustafa
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 89
macossafari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

Mustafa means the chosen one in Arabic.
Mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-January-2017, 12:00 AM   #12
QuickTwist
INTPf's very own Southern Baptist
 
QuickTwist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The keen war front.
Posts: 4,860
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
Mustafa means the chosen one in Arabic.
oh, funny.
__________________

Fucking right.
QuickTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st-February-2017, 02:41 AM   #13
bookscoffeepadthai
Redshirt
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Desert
Posts: 25
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

I thought the original position was doggy style.....
bookscoffeepadthai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st-February-2017, 08:33 AM   #14
Cognisant
Condescending Bastard
 
Cognisant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,010
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: Yin and Yang, hard metal and soft metal

By your logic Mustafa the ideal weapon would be some kind of punching dagger:
Spoiler:

The fastest unarmed strike is the straight punch, no pull-back, no twisting, just straight on, naturally that's not the most powerful kind of strike but with these you intentionally land a glancing blow to slash the enemy then pull back to impale them.

In regards to blocking anything these are superior to a katana, the teeth on the front are designed to catch blades, they're light and thus faster than a katana, if you're dual wielding katanas I have a leverage advantage, if you have one I need only block you with one hand and attack you with the other.
__________________
Deadlier, Sillier and more Perverted.
Cognisant is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Template-Modifications by TMS
no new posts