INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > INTP

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd-December-2016, 05:25 AM   #1
QuickTwist
INTPf's very own Southern Baptist
 
QuickTwist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The keen war front.
Posts: 4,786
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default You know you're NOT INTP when?

Inspired by this thread, I find my thread much more interesting.

All Types WELCOMR (incruding INTP)!

I will go first:

You know you are not INTP when you can't identify yourself as any type. - Self explanatory.

You know you are not INTP when you have relatively healthy thoughts. - Pmuch everyone on this forum has demonstrated that if they acted on their thoughts they would end up in a psych ward.

You know you are not INTP when you make plans, because everyone knows that is more of an INTJ thing. - INTPs don't plan because planning is a drag.

Lastly, you know you are not INTP when you generally consider yourself an optimist. - I'm not going to explain this one because there would be no point.

I feel I am obligated to make this thread because I am not INTP.

Thank you and God bless.
__________________

Fucking right.
QuickTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 05:40 AM   #2
reloaded
Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 65
unknownfirefox
Default You know you're NOT INTP when?

You know you're not INTP when you rather socialize than choose solitary activities.

You know you're not INTP when you detest learning new information.

Thank you for this thread too. Thanks for the blessing.

Last edited by reloaded; 23rd-December-2016 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Typo
reloaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 07:40 AM   #3
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies
 
Creeping Death's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: A magical place
Posts: 442
linuxsafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

You know you're not an INTP when numbers scare you.
__________________
Spoiler:
Creeping Death is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 07:51 AM   #4
Pizzabeak
Guardians of the galaxy
 
Pizzabeak's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,513
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

When you don't agree with other members' ban.
When your consciousness doesn't fully account for all phenomenon such as what time it is or where certain key objects are spatially located so you can waste the minimal amount of time navigating through space then realize that's why the military stopped the experiments with mind altering substances because they didn't fulfill that role and did something else instead, and why they continued to manufacture and utilize increasingly bizarre substances in order to try and make the mind focus on that instead but it can't so they have to use A.I. to further that goal as it seems like the only thing that could work
Pizzabeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 09:51 AM   #5
Rixus
The experiment requires that you continue
 
Rixus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: United Kingdon
Posts: 799
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

When you've never questioned whether your parentage was at least partly extraterrestrial in origin.
__________________

Rixus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 10:01 AM   #6
Rixus
The experiment requires that you continue
 
Rixus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: United Kingdon
Posts: 799
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
You know you are not INTP when you have relatively healthy thoughts. - Pmuch everyone on this forum has demonstrated that if they acted on their thoughts they would end up in a psych ward.
Has anyone else ever idly wondered what would happen if they walked into the office with an axe and started hacking apart the nearest person? Not that I would or want to, just wondered what people would do. How they'd react. Would they try to stop you, run, scream, just sit there in shock? World there be any correlation between types and reactions?
__________________

Rixus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 10:03 AM   #7
QuickTwist
INTPf's very own Southern Baptist
 
QuickTwist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The keen war front.
Posts: 4,786
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixus View Post
Has anyone else ever idly wondered what would happen if they walked into the office with an axe and started hacking apart the nearest person? Not that I would or want to, just wondered what people would do. How they'd react. Would they try to stop you, run, scream, just sit there in shock? World there be any correlation between types and reactions?
I am imagining what it would be like to hit someone with an axe to the collar bone area.
__________________

Fucking right.
QuickTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 07:36 PM   #8
Columbo
Detecting...
 
Columbo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: earth
Posts: 26
linuxsafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixus View Post
Has anyone else ever idly wondered what would happen if they walked into the office with an axe and started hacking apart the nearest person? Not that I would or want to, just wondered what people would do. How they'd react. Would they try to stop you, run, scream, just sit there in shock? World there be any correlation between types and reactions?
for mamy years i've wanted to perform a plethora of social experiments which spontaneously come into my intp mind like:
-at church stand up during the quietest moment and slowly begin disrobing. then sit back down and listen like nothing unusual just occured.
-many other such ideas...thought of sharing another i had while out christmas shopping last night but it would likely offend readers so i'd better not describe it

yeah, in general this sort of thinking is so far removed from the box its almost purely an INTP thing
Columbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 07:48 PM   #9
Turnevies
Member
 
Turnevies's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 190
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

When you believe in common sense.

When you have never thought about the infinite series of thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about...

When you are popular and proud of it.

When you think self-questioning is a bad thing.
Turnevies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-December-2016, 08:03 PM   #10
Rixus
The experiment requires that you continue
 
Rixus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: United Kingdon
Posts: 799
windows_xp_2003safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
for mamy years i've wanted to perform a plethora of social experiments which spontaneously come into my intp mind like:
-at church stand up during the quietest moment and slowly begin disrobing. then sit back down and listen like nothing unusual just occured.
-many other such ideas...thought of sharing another i had while out christmas shopping last night but it would likely offend readers so i'd better not describe it

yeah, in general this sort of thinking is so far removed from the box its almost purely an INTP thing
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Like, what would happen if I just chucked a boiling hot cup of coffee over someone. Or various thoughts involving nudity and inappropriate actions. And it's only idle thought. I'd never actually do any of it. But I will occasionally sit giggling at the thought of it.
__________________

Rixus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-December-2016, 10:03 PM   #11
Rixus
The experiment requires that you continue
 
Rixus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: United Kingdon
Posts: 799
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

When you have a full range of human emotions.
__________________

Rixus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-December-2016, 10:25 PM   #12
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead
 
Jennywocky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Charn
Posts: 9,837
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
for mamy years i've wanted to perform a plethora of social experiments which spontaneously come into my intp mind like:
-at church stand up during the quietest moment and slowly begin disrobing. then sit back down and listen like nothing unusual just occured.
-many other such ideas...thought of sharing another i had while out christmas shopping last night but it would likely offend readers so i'd better not describe it

yeah, in general this sort of thinking is so far removed from the box its almost purely an INTP thing
I generally do not do the things that I imagine that fit with what you're suggesting. However, I have these thoughts all the time.

What I do is mention them, and then encourage others to do them instead while I lurk in the background and observe.
__________________
... My toast is dark and full of terrors.
Jennywocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-December-2016, 11:55 PM   #13
Reluctantly
Baℕℕed
 
Reluctantly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,658
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixus View Post
When you have a full range of human emotions.
heh
Reluctantly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th-December-2016, 01:00 AM   #14
Adaire
Dancing through the Void.
 
Adaire's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,306
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
Inspired by this thread, I find my thread much more interesting.

All Types WELCOMR (incruding INTP)!

I will go first:

You know you are not INTP when you can't identify yourself as any type. - Self explanatory.

You know you are not INTP when you have relatively healthy thoughts. - Pmuch everyone on this forum has demonstrated that if they acted on their thoughts they would end up in a psych ward.

You know you are not INTP when you make plans, because everyone knows that is more of an INTJ thing. - INTPs don't plan because planning is a drag.

Lastly, you know you are not INTP when you generally consider yourself an optimist. - I'm not going to explain this one because there would be no point.

I feel I am obligated to make this thread because I am not INTP.

Thank you and God bless.
You know you're not an intp, when all the actual intps think you're an obnoxious fuck and tell you to piss off.

Piss off.
Adaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th-December-2016, 08:58 AM   #15
Think it do it
SISU
 
Think it do it's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: I think they call it Earth
Posts: 20
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

I honestly am going to invest in a suit of armor (well padded, for blunt trauma), I have a longsword but id like a better one, strap a go pro on myself and go roam around the woods near me until I find a bear. It's not exactly that I want to be badass (although, it makes a good story and maybe someone would buy the film whether I die or not), I'm just kind of lacking something in myself, I feel as though I'm made for those moments (played basketball in HS and college and never missed a game winning shot, its like the only time I'm fully motivated is when everything is on the line and theres not a fucking thing, at least in my mind, stopping me) and playing COD just doesn't do it for me. Snowmobiling has been fun but I still feel too safe going 90 mph. I need something that not everyone is going to want to do. I swear ive never wanted to do something more. I'll keep you guys posted. btw ive heard bears often run form people, does anyone know how to piss off a bear without cubs; we had a bear about 6 months ago come up to our log house. and I also don't really give a fuck about if it's legal or not, probs die anyway lol
Think it do it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th-December-2016, 10:25 AM   #16
TMills27
beep
 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,075
linuxsafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think it do it View Post
I honestly am going to invest in a suit of armor (well padded, for blunt trauma), I have a longsword but id like a better one, strap a go pro on myself and go roam around the woods near me until I find a bear. It's not exactly that I want to be badass (although, it makes a good story and maybe someone would buy the film whether I die or not), I'm just kind of lacking something in myself, I feel as though I'm made for those moments (played basketball in HS and college and never missed a game winning shot, its like the only time I'm fully motivated is when everything is on the line and theres not a fucking thing, at least in my mind, stopping me) and playing COD just doesn't do it for me. Snowmobiling has been fun but I still feel too safe going 90 mph. I need something that not everyone is going to want to do. I swear ive never wanted to do something more. I'll keep you guys posted. btw ive heard bears often run form people, does anyone know how to piss off a bear without cubs; we had a bear about 6 months ago come up to our log house. and I also don't really give a fuck about if it's legal or not, probs die anyway lol
Ya you're lacking something.
TMills27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th-December-2016, 01:11 PM   #17
The Gopher
President
 
The Gopher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,157
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think it do it View Post
I honestly am going to invest in a suit of armor (well padded, for blunt trauma), I have a longsword but id like a better one, strap a go pro on myself and go roam around the woods near me until I find a bear. It's not exactly that I want to be badass (although, it makes a good story and maybe someone would buy the film whether I die or not), I'm just kind of lacking something in myself, I feel as though I'm made for those moments (played basketball in HS and college and never missed a game winning shot, its like the only time I'm fully motivated is when everything is on the line and theres not a fucking thing, at least in my mind, stopping me) and playing COD just doesn't do it for me. Snowmobiling has been fun but I still feel too safe going 90 mph. I need something that not everyone is going to want to do. I swear ive never wanted to do something more. I'll keep you guys posted. btw ive heard bears often run form people, does anyone know how to piss off a bear without cubs; we had a bear about 6 months ago come up to our log house. and I also don't really give a fuck about if it's legal or not, probs die anyway lol
Hmm.... if I ever need to recruit for a private army I'll remember you.

When you are considering recruiting for a private army over going solo.
The Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th-December-2016, 07:09 PM   #18
Architect
Professional INTP
 
Architect's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,578
macossafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

The easiest giveaway is if you're not a, variously described, 'lone wolf', "listen to the beat of your own drummer", and so forth. INTP's are the most independent of the types and this is the one singular feature I know of. The best ideas derive from this concept.
  • You like being in crowds? Not an INTP
  • You like team sports? Not an INTP
  • You like advice from people around you? Not an INTP
  • You like having a big circle of friends and family? Not an INTP
  • You like large family gatherings? Not an INTP
  • You follow popular trends? Not an INTP
  • You don't question what you hear and read? Not an INTP
  • Und so weite ...

We're so distrusting of people and conformity that we distrust even ourselves, and constantly check our thoughts for value and constancy.
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip
I don't see emotions as something that need to be controlled, they're just information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starjots
Because I think the Singularity is much more interesting than the Rapture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSurfer
I don't really care to act against my nature anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennywocky
Discovery channel is like introductory porn for INTPs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Minsky
I probably wouldn't go skydiving anyhow because my time is too valuable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8151147
Coding is fun, how the hell you can live without it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by E404
Sometimes the hardest part is knowing what I actually want and allowing myself to want it...
Architect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th-December-2016, 08:00 PM   #19
Think it do it
SISU
 
Think it do it's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: I think they call it Earth
Posts: 20
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

yeah, never really like doing shit with others, but never really have done shit with other intp's...
Think it do it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th-December-2016, 10:24 PM   #20
QuickTwist
INTPf's very own Southern Baptist
 
QuickTwist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The keen war front.
Posts: 4,786
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architect View Post
The easiest giveaway is if you're not a, variously described, 'lone wolf', "listen to the beat of your own drummer", and so forth. INTP's are the most independent of the types and this is the one singular feature I know of. The best ideas derive from this concept.
  • You like being in crowds? Not an INTP
  • You like team sports? Not an INTP
  • You like advice from people around you? Not an INTP
  • You like having a big circle of friends and family? Not an INTP
  • You like large family gatherings? Not an INTP
  • You follow popular trends? Not an INTP
  • You don't question what you hear and read? Not an INTP
  • Und so weite ...

We're so distrusting of people and conformity that we distrust even ourselves, and constantly check our thoughts for value and constancy.
Only one I can say that makes me not INTP is "You like advice from people around you?" but this is really just dependent on other things - I don't always like advice and I am very particular about the advice I want to hear. That said, when I am looking for advice what I am really doing is seeing if people agree with my conclusion I have already predetermined before hand.. usually.
__________________

Fucking right.
QuickTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th-December-2016, 08:16 PM   #21
Columbo
Detecting...
 
Columbo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: earth
Posts: 26
linuxsafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architect View Post
The easiest giveaway is if you're not a, variously described, 'lone wolf', "listen to the beat of your own drummer", and so forth. INTP's are the most independent of the types and this is the one singular feature I know of. The best ideas derive from this concept.
  • You like being in crowds? Not an INTP
  • You like team sports? Not an INTP
  • You like advice from people around you? Not an INTP
  • You like having a big circle of friends and family? Not an INTP
  • You like large family gatherings? Not an INTP
  • You follow popular trends? Not an INTP
  • You don't question what you hear and read? Not an INTP
  • Und so weite ...

We're so distrusting of people and conformity that we distrust even ourselves, and constantly check our thoughts for value and constancy.
this is a great post.

i've realized through painful life experiences when making choices, the intp in me can get into serious trouble if i dont consult with others. so while i dont necessarily like it i've learned to seek out yhe advice of others when coming to an imoortant decision. i think the intp weakness comes into focus when i realize my internal thought systems might be entirely truthful and accurate witjin mysrlf, there may very well be an imoortant consideration which lies at a critical juncture/ position of horendous leveeage which might be a vulnerable achilles heal leading to disaster.

intjs are my fav for advice. i have an inner circle of 3 intj bros i tun all important decisions ny: e.g. jobs, marriage, retirement, major purchase. its great.

i do enjoy the occasional close family gathering when i can let my guard down. i almost resemble an extrovert on such occasions...everything on list spot on: i hate all team sporting leagues like nba nfl: when others talk about that stuff i have no idea why they are in love with it so deeply: i can think of 10reasons popular sport teams are inherently pointless
Attached Thumbnails
images-2.jpeg  
Columbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-January-2017, 08:03 AM   #22
Niclmaki
Disturber of the Peace
 
Niclmaki's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 213
macossafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

I made a plan to build a computer then ACTUALLY carried it out (although it was literaly several years later).

Always being asked for relationship advice (why do people do this to me?[I have been single my entire life])
Niclmaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-January-2017, 08:07 AM   #23
Niclmaki
Disturber of the Peace
 
Niclmaki's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 213
macossafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixus View Post
When you have a full range of human emotions.
Maybe some day I will recieve this upgrade.
Niclmaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-January-2017, 09:14 AM   #24
ummidk
Member
 

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 345
linuxsafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnevies View Post

When you have never thought about the infinite series of thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about
Gold

although Im probably not intp
ummidk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th-January-2017, 07:40 PM   #25
Nick85
Redshirt
 

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnevies View Post
When you have never thought about the infinite series of thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about...
I have thought about the series of I know that you know that I know that you know... but generally don't want to spend too much time on those lines of thought because it seems stupid/pointless.
Nick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th-January-2017, 07:55 PM   #26
Nick85
Redshirt
 

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
Inspired by this thread, I find my thread much more interesting.

All Types WELCOMR (incruding INTP)!

I will go first:

You know you are not INTP when you can't identify yourself as any type. - Self explanatory.
I can identify with a lot of the INTP characteristics but I'm not convinced that's what I am. INTJ, INFP, maybe even ISTP, ENTJ and ISTJ seem possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
You know you are not INTP when you have relatively healthy thoughts. - Pmuch everyone on this forum has demonstrated that if they acted on their thoughts they would end up in a psych ward.
Not really. I will have thoughts of putting myself through difficult ordeals or out of my comfort zone to "feel alive" or like I've accomplished something. But that's more like going for a 100 mile bike ride or clearing the snow off my car in my pyjamas and bathrobe when it's -20C outside. I also wonder whether I would do the "right thing" in certain situations (ex Stanford prison experiment) but I've never wondered how others would react if I decided to hack someone to pieces. >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
You know you are not INTP when you make plans, because everyone knows that is more of an INTJ thing. - INTPs don't plan because planning is a drag.
I make plans but I'm not going at following through with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
Lastly, you know you are not INTP when you generally consider yourself an optimist. - I'm not going to explain this one because there would be no point.
I'm not sure about this one. I'm often drawn to "doomer talk" about the economy, politics, the environment... but then still try to convince myself that somehow we'll figure out a way to deal with those issues even if though the future might have significant challenges in store for us.
Nick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th-January-2017, 10:41 AM   #27
INTPiee
Redshirt
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 18
linuxsafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architect View Post
The easiest giveaway is if you're not a, variously described, 'lone wolf', "listen to the beat of your own drummer", and so forth. INTP's are the most independent of the types and this is the one singular feature I know of. The best ideas derive from this concept.
  • You like being in crowds? Not an INTP
  • You like team sports? Not an INTP
  • You like advice from people around you? Not an INTP
  • You like having a big circle of friends and family? Not an INTP
  • You like large family gatherings? Not an INTP
  • You follow popular trends? Not an INTP
  • You don't question what you hear and read? Not an INTP
  • Und so weite ...

We're so distrusting of people and conformity that we distrust even ourselves, and constantly check our thoughts for value and constancy.
Hmm, I like team sports and I like advice from the (trusted and knowledgeable) people around me. But then, I might be a very different INTP than most because in socionics I identify with IEE.
INTPiee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th-January-2017, 10:43 AM   #28
INTPiee
Redshirt
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 18
linuxsafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niclmaki View Post
I made a plan to build a computer then ACTUALLY carried it out (although it was literaly several years later).

Always being asked for relationship advice (why do people do this to me?[I have been single my entire life])
I've noticed this pattern too, apparently I give great relationship advice. Probably fits in with the whole thing about INTPs having wisdom.
INTPiee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th-January-2017, 04:31 PM   #29
Nick85
Redshirt
 

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 17
macossafari
Default Re: You know you're NOT INTP when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTPiee View Post
Hmm, I like team sports and I like advice from the (trusted and knowledgeable) people around me. But then, I might be a very different INTP than most because in socionics I identify with IEE.
I like to play soccer and somewhat like to play basketball. But maybe there is something to the idea of INTPs not liking team sports that still applies to me since I mostly enjoy the 1 vs 1 aspects of those sports. In soccer my favourite position is defense, where it's mostly just about covering your guy and not letting him get past you and trying to prevent him from getting the ball/taking it away from him. And then if I do get the ball I just pass it to the midfields and forwards and let them do the rest. There's a bit of a chess game aspect to how you position yourself and then just being patient and waiting for the right opportunity to take the ball from someone or intercept a pass. I like to take shots and play goalie too but preferably when there's little pressure just at soccer practice or messing around with friends vs a "real game".
Nick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Template-Modifications by TMS
no new posts