INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > INTP

Old 7th-January-2017, 12:26 AM   #1
ivan
Redshirt

windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Imagination?

Is your imagination vivid? When you guys close your eyes do you see a white dot inside your head especially at night before you go to bed? When you close your eye and let your imagination flow, is it trying to tell you something like dreams? What are your tips on how to make your visualization more vivid?
ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th-January-2017, 12:47 AM   #2
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: Imagination?

My imagination is very vivid. I often visualise an orb of light in my head, sometimes it looks more like a 3-dimensional version of a star. I see lots of images when I intend to see images and often I can let them flow very well with minimal effort. I often see dark scenes and nature because these are things I like, or maybe I like them because they are what my mind tends to visualise.

And sometimes when I go into visualisation mode, my eyes will move rapidly as if I were in REM sleep.
Artsu Tharaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th-January-2017, 12:52 AM   #3
ivan
Redshirt

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsu Tharaz View Post
My imagination is very vivid. I often visualise an orb of light in my head, sometimes it looks more like a 3-dimensional version of a star. I see lots of images when I intend to see images and often I can let them flow very well with minimal effort. I often see dark scenes and nature because these are things I like, or maybe I like them because they are what my mind tends to visualise.

And sometimes when I go into visualisation mode, my eyes will move rapidly as if I were in REM sleep.
How do you make your eyes move rapidly? What do you do?
ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th-January-2017, 01:06 AM   #4
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
How do you make your eyes move rapidly? What do you do?
It happens sometimes (briefly) when I close my eyes and try to relax as much as possible and allow whatever to come to my mind. I've noticed a few times when I do it my eyes just start darting around. I think they start moving once I start focusing my attention on the visuals. I tried to do it just then, and it worked a litttle bit when I turned the visuals on.
Artsu Tharaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-January-2017, 01:14 AM   #5
Niclmaki
Disturber of the Peace

macossafari

Yes, and no? When I am thinking of things, the world in front of my disappears, but I dont exactly have clarity of vision on what Im thinking of either. Just of the EXISTANCE of what I'm thinking of I guess? Hard to describe.
Niclmaki is offline   Reply With Quote