INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > Philosophy

Old 4th-January-2017, 09:43 PM   #1
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox
Default Did i find the meaning of life?

Is anything moving alive?
Yes, everything is alive. You remain alive throughout death and have been alive.
Death isn't death, it's just another form of existence.
You have always been in the universe, you have traveled the universe and were there during the infancy.
You have lived with the dinosaurs, been in the clouds existing as a cloud, you have been part of your mother and part of your father.
The experience you are having, known as life will always continue, and nothing ever disappears.
The processes of the universe are always ongoing, even after everything has become stagnant, it will still live on.
Why become god, when god is everything, god is the universe.
Can you communicate with elements? No, but you know they exist, because they have measurability. You have measurability, too.
God is in you, in trash, in computers, in the moon, in black holes.
He doesn't have to communicate, communication isn't always necessary to live.
Being alive is just as important as being dead, being dead is just as important as being alive. It is equal.
Happiness and sadness are the same emotion. Every emotion is the same emotion, which is motion.
In order to become the universe, you need to be the universe, which you have been, which is why you experience life, to return yourself back into the universe after you experience it.
You possess everything that is in the universe, because everyone is the universe.
The animals, the trees, pollution, cars, stars, lava, thoughts, technology, mathematics, everything is already here.
The only thing that is measurable in the universe that isn't real, is time.
God is just as real as he isn't real.
Life is the universe in action, even when it isn't in action. It still is alive.
stoopid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th-January-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
zerkalo
bali maŠk. bali, bali, bali, bali

linuxsafari
Default Re: Did i find the meaning of life?

This feels like Coelho/Chopra level crap...looks like random string of words that are (superficially) soothing but don't really mean anything.
But then again if you find the "i am made of star stuff, I am one with the universe" shtick comforting then good for you. It never really lent any comfort to me
How are sadness and happiness the same and what do you mean by emotion is a "motion"?
Old 4th-January-2017, 11:59 PM   #3
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox

This is stepping outside of my basic analysis of my senses and letting my intuition take the microphone, fully. Just like whoever wrote the bible, it was his description of the afterlife. Take it for what it's worth.
Christianity to me, is crap. So this may be crap to you. Enjoy, sorry if i wasted your time. At least it was soothing, which is better than getting scared into hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerkalo View Post
How are sadness and happiness the same and what do you mean by emotion is a "motion"?
Movement of the mind, desires, or passions; mental act, or
impulse to any action; internal activity.

Thank you for feedback.
-What distro of linux are you running?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsu Tharaz View Post
Isn't this like saying blue and red are the same colour?
No, it is saying that they're both colors. We favor happiness and shun depression. They're both very important tools for life.

Quote:
I would say that things which are biologically alive have a greater significance in their environment than the dead things
Bias towards life.

Quote:
Ithe brain is the most complex, significant part of the environment).
As humans, we respect things that are complex, because we get to analyze them. Any true intellectual will value the simpler aspects over the complexities.

Complexities need reduction, when it is simplified, it grows stronger.
Old 5th-January-2017, 02:51 AM   #4
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Happiness and sadness are the same emotion. Every emotion is the same emotion, which is motion.
Isn't this like saying blue and red are the same colour?

Quote:
Being alive is just as important as being dead, being dead is just as important as being alive. It is equal.
I would say that things which are biologically alive have a greater significance in their environment than the dead things, relative to mass. They are more in motion, and the signals in the brain produce a focal point of the environment (which is part of why we are conscious - everything is conscious, but the brain is the most complex, significant part of the environment).
Artsu Tharaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th-January-2017, 03:25 AM   #5
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopid View Post
No, it is saying that they're both colors. We favor happiness, and shun depression. They're both very important tools for life. Living in happiness is for delusional extroverted fucks. Living in sadness is for the "emo" high school kids that no one understands. Understanding that they're both critical to the aspects and angles of our universe.
Ok, then yeah I agree that all emotions have value. It's not about cultivating one emotion while lessening the others, but understanding the role each one plays.
Artsu Tharaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th-January-2017, 03:39 AM   #6
Haim

linuxsafari

My rock pet was sad yesterday so I throw it to the sea, now it is happy because it used to be a fish.
Haim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th-January-2017, 03:51 AM   #7
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haim View Post
My rock pet was sad yesterday so I throw it to the sea, now it is happy because it used to be a fish.
You did a solid. I'm sure he will enjoy the ocean.
+2

Go throw yourself off a bridge and become the universe.
Old 5th-January-2017, 03:57 AM   #8
Cheeseumpuffs
Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015

windows_98_nt_2000firefox

Quote:
Did i find the meaning of life?
Probably not, but I admire the effort and if it works for you then it might as well be the real deal (which is the most important thing).
Old 5th-January-2017, 04:09 AM   #9
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseumpuffs View Post
Probably not, but I admire the effort and if it works for you then it might as well be the real deal (which is the most important thing).
It's basically a nice way thinking about going back into nothing, and it has balance in the meaning.

Kind of like Celene Dion's song in titanic!
"MYYYY HEAAAART WILLL GOO ON!!!!"
Attached Thumbnails
200_s.gif  
Old 5th-January-2017, 04:21 AM   #10
QuickTwist
INTPf's very own Southern Baptist

windows_98_nt_2000safari

I don't think this answers any meaning, just states an assertion?

Fucking right.
QuickTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th-January-2017, 04:24 AM   #11
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
I don't think this answers any meaning, just states an assertion?
I think everyone is missing the key element here, that is...

life has no meaning.

I am trying to have the view point of the universe.
Not a human's.
I've never heard someone disassociate out of their skin and into the view point of the universe.
Try it.

All other religions disassociate out of humans into a human-like-god.
Which shows INTPs wrote all religion. Imagine INTPs without science! (Non-Egyptian, because those guys were on point with mathematics and discoveries, even though they had religion)
Always trying to find the answers and documenting their thoughts.
This is my first crack at it.. maybe i'll become a fictional writer.
The bible seems pretty bad, maybe I'll have a shot at becoming a recognized idol that people wear as jewelry.
My religion doesn't require a bound book either, not even 2 pages if you use medium sized font.
Complexity reduction achieved!
Old 5th-January-2017, 08:28 AM   #12
Nymus Anon

macossafari

Quote:
I think everyone is missing the key element here, that is...

life has no meaning
If the key element is that life has no meaning, then why claim to have found the meaning of life?
Old 5th-January-2017, 08:41 AM   #13
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymus Anon View Post
If the key element is that life has no meaning, then why claim to have found the meaning of life?
You're driving emphasis off the word meaning by using it twice. This makes your question appear as a double negative. When the terms "no meaning" and "meaning" are used in the same sentence, it will mislead you.

The meaning of life= the answer or reason in which we live.
The answer= there is no purpose.
Answer is still answered, without causing any problems.
See how rewording will solve that?
When discussing the poetry on life that initiated this thread was worded in the way that it was, can be substituted with a summary.

If you look at the rhythm of the poetry, everything cancels out into 100% balance.
Everything is equal. This is driving the validity of my poetry with you asking this question, almost as yin and yang. To balance the scale of meaning wouldn't you need no meaning? This would conclude as; the meaning contains no meaning.
Old 5th-January-2017, 08:50 AM   #14
Nymus Anon

macossafari

Still, you said you found a meaning, then said that there isn't one.

You pretty much asked a question, and then gave "there is no answer" as the answer.

If there was no difference between anything, there would be nothing but that one thing, and many things have differences.
Old 5th-January-2017, 05:43 PM   #15
gilliatt

macossafari

It is Mass and Energy. Back and forth forever. An atom is an atom, a universe is a universe, you cannot create one nor destroy one. So the universe has just so many atoms, a built in system. Us humans are simply atoms, elements. Elements do not go nowhere, they hang around to infinity, eternality. That's a long time. Why? Not a clue. Why life? Why gravity? Not a clue!
Old 5th-January-2017, 07:22 PM   #16
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilliatt View Post
It is Mass and Energy. Back and forth forever. An atom is an atom, a universe is a universe, you cannot create one nor destroy one. So the universe has just so many atoms, a built in system. Us humans are simply atoms, elements. Elements do not go nowhere, they hang around to infinity, eternality. That's a long time. Why? Not a clue. Why life? Why gravity? Not a clue!
Ding, Ding, Ding. What do we have for him Johnny?

When I was writing this, I was just typing.. really not even thinking.
Before I knew it, I had 1/2 of what is posted finished... then I got kind of frightened.
It was like I was chanting words.
This is the strongest feeling of intuition I've ever experienced.
-Keep in mind, I have bad memory. So this may be an overstatement, It gave me peace writing it.
And it made sense to me after I read it, this is one of my only posts on here that I haven''t had to edit. That's a pretty cool accomplishment. No editing/ reduce & clarify/ grammar issues. etc.

I graduated the first grade!!
Attached Thumbnails
dingdingding.jpg  
Old 5th-January-2017, 08:27 PM   #17
Rook
Resident Member

linuxfedorafirefox

Let me put it simply: We are apes. Primates. The meaning of our lives is to pass on our genetic code. We have however become complex enough that some units have decided that passing on the genetic code is old beans and all that, therefore minecraft, music, philosophy, forums or whatever else ye choose as your primary habit of leisure becomes your primary goal come wakesies (Meanwhile back at the ranch, you still make a living to gain food and a cozy habitat, all with your hindbrain shouting "Why are ye tossing about on the 'puter!?").

The simple truth is this: Poorer humans, humans that struggle more to survive, produce more children. We have reached a point where many many children are produced(medicines, less war etc.) So... should humans fuck less, or should the intelligent fuck more?

Once you ride a scrambler into an electric fence or a stand of sickle bush, once you barely evade the fangs of a mfezi or survive some other calamity you will know: You want to survive. Screws the rocks and the bees and the bottle flies. Aye, they have their beauty, they have their uses, but they are not apes.

You are ape. So act like one or end your genetic lineage so that this self-doubting loop is not replicated in future generations. Nothing more to it really.

(Funny thing is, people who start to question the universe make less babies. One can state this as: animals that start doubting that they are animals(in the abstract ie. non-scientific sense) produce less animals. I am exploring this field of thought as abject proof of a corrective measure that our evolutionary course has taken. Whether this corrective measure will stop us from eradicating productive and self-corrective habitats remains to be seen, the past 300 years of history points to a grimmer future but who knows. Captain communist may still come sweeping in with a one-child policy that will secure a balance between our collective expansion and our reliance on other species)

Never forget that you are an animal. All this wishy washy shite about planets and rocks and life having no meaning is the lone cry of a beaten wolf with nothing left to do but beat itself of (Or at least an organism that doubts its intrinsic organismy functions)

Aye, humans are complex and especially in urban spheres meaning can be bought or imagined, but at the bottom of your very soul-cells you should know that a pig wearing lipstick be still a pig.

Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th-January-2017, 08:44 PM   #18
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerkalo View Post
This feels like Coelho/Chopra level crap...looks like random string of words that are (superficially) soothing but don't really mean anything.
This.
Old 6th-January-2017, 12:47 AM   #19
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
Let me put it simply: We are apes. Primates. The meaning of our lives is to pass on our genetic code. We have however become complex enough that some units have decided that passing on the genetic code is old beans and all that, therefore minecraft, music, philosophy, forums or whatever else ye choose as your primary habit of leisure becomes your primary goal come wakesies (Meanwhile back at the ranch, you still make a living to gain food and a cozy habitat, all with your hindbrain shouting "Why are ye tossing about on the 'puter!?").

The simple truth is this: Poorer humans, humans that struggle more to survive, produce more children. We have reached a point where many many children are produced(medicines, less war etc.) So... should humans fuck less, or should the intelligent fuck more?

Once you ride a scrambler into an electric fence or a stand of sickle bush, once you barely evade the fangs of a mfezi or survive some other calamity you will know: You want to survive. Screws the rocks and the bees and the bottle flies. Aye, they have their beauty, they have their uses, but they are not apes.

You are ape. So act like one or end your genetic lineage so that this self-doubting loop is not replicated in future generations. Nothing more to it really.

(Funny thing is, people who start to question the universe make less babies. One can state this as: animals that start doubting that they are animals(in the abstract ie. non-scientific sense) produce less animals. I am exploring this field of thought as abject proof of a corrective measure that our evolutionary course has taken. Whether this corrective measure will stop us from eradicating productive and self-corrective habitats remains to be seen, the past 300 years of history points to a grimmer future but who knows. Captain communist may still come sweeping in with a one-child policy that will secure a balance between our collective expansion and our reliance on other species)

Never forget that you are an animal. All this wishy washy shite about planets and rocks and life having no meaning is the lone cry of a beaten wolf with nothing left to do but beat itself of (Or at least an organism that doubts its intrinsic organismy functions)

Aye, humans are complex and especially in urban spheres meaning can be bought or imagined, but at the bottom of your very soul-cells you should know that a pig wearing lipstick be still a pig.

Solid statement, I'll agree with your opinion. Thanks for the input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
This.
Acceptable.
Old 6th-January-2017, 12:52 AM   #20
Creeping Death
I rustle jimmies

linuxsafari

Quote:
Acceptable.
Everything I post is acceptable. Actually, godlike and inspiring.
Old 6th-January-2017, 12:56 AM   #21
stoopid
Banned

linuxfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
Everything I post is acceptable. Actually, godlike and inspiring.
Let's become enemies.
Your new name is now, "Squatting Dog."
Attached Thumbnails
t54444444444.jpg  
Old 6th-January-2017, 01:11 AM   #22
Nymus Anon

macossafari

*sigh*
Old 16th-January-2017, 02:18 PM   #23
Lagomorph
GPS: "Repopulating"

linuxfedorafirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymus Anon View Post
Still, you said you found a meaning, then said that there isn't one.

You pretty much asked a question, and then gave "there is no answer" as the answer.

If there was no difference between anything, there would be nothing but that one thing, and many things have differences.
Relativity, nigga.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that he was still processing the implications of this and hadn't fully articulated it: http://intpforum.com/showpost.php?p=560927&postcount=6

Within the context provided in the OP, the meaning is that which you (or whatever component part) produce. Outside of context on the universal scale, there isn't any.
Quote:
I graduated the first grade!!
You did. Keep going.