Default The greatest mysteries of life

What is time and eternity

what is the nature of space, time, reality

what is nothingness

what is pain and suffering

what is life and death

what is brain and thought

what is the universe made of

Unfortunately sicence fucks up and does not answer any one of these questions in detail.
Old 2nd-December-2016, 05:28 AM   #2
TheScornedReflex
(Per) Version of a truth.

linuxsafari
Default Re: The greatest mysteries of life

I gots this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi View Post
What is time and eternity?

Time is a measurement and eternity is a infinite length of time

what is the nature of space, time, reality?

The nature of space? Well, in bar form it is used to make 'space' for the gaps between words. Universe space works the same way. But it's the gaps between everything. Reality is the observable shit in this space around us.

what is nothingness?

nothingness is the opposite to space in a sense. Our feeble minds cannot truly comprehend 'nothingness' because of the 'space' around us.

what is pain and suffering?

Ever been kicked in the nuts? Stubbed your toe? Or less on the pain scale, given birth? That is physical pain. You suffer it because it's not good. There is also emotional pain but you're suppose to be a stereotypical unfeeling robot so it's illogical to feel anything.

what is life and death?

life is something that requires certain criteria to exist. There are exceptions such as zombies and vampires. But we won't go there. Life is the the opposite to death. You know what a living tree is, yes? Then you know what a dead tree is.

what is brain and thought?

Brain is the mushy shit in your head. Thought is that subjective shit in your brain

what is the universe made of?

Protons, neutrons and electrons

Unfortunately sicence fucks up and does not answer any one of these questions in detail.

Details are just useless junk that gets in the way. Simple is good
This concludes TSR's lessons 4 dummies
Old 2nd-December-2016, 05:45 AM   #3
Cheeseumpuffs
Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015

windows_98_nt_2000firefox

Quote:

what is nothingness

what is life and death

who cares the guy is hot and cute.
Old 2nd-December-2016, 05:53 AM   #4
sushi

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScornedReflex View Post
I gots this.

This concludes TSR's lessons 4 dummies
you are already wrong on "protons neutrons and electrons" answer for the universe.

IS space and nothing made of protons neutrons and electrons?

Hence I am not even going to bother deconstructing your other answers.

You should consider writing a textbook for theory of everything.
Old 2nd-December-2016, 06:18 AM   #5
TheScornedReflex

linuxsafari

I'm sorry. You're just not ready for the advance course.

Nothing doesn't exist and space is just a area. Also gravity. Do some homework you pleb and maybe you could do something with your life.

Also, who cares? He's hot and cute.

Also also: space gravey. I know these things. Imma space pirate. I bet you've never even left the atmosphere. You dirty hairless ape
Old 2nd-December-2016, 06:26 AM   #6
sushi

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:

Nothing doesn't exist and space is just a area. Also gravity. Do some homework you pleb and maybe you could do something with your life.

Also also: space gravey. I know these things. Imma space pirate. I bet you've never even left the atmosphere. You dirty hairless ape
Are you a trolling sensor?

go write a theory of everything textbook with a foreword by a famed astrophysicist and sell it on amazon, and I'll take you seriously.
Old 2nd-December-2016, 09:26 AM   #7
TheScornedReflex

linuxsafari

Quote:
Are you a trolling sensor?

go write a theory of everything textbook with a foreword by a famed astrophysicist and sell it on amazon, and I'll take you seriously.
Ow, my feels, man. That cuts deep :(

I'm sowie but when you've written a theory on everything textbook with a foreword by a famed astrophysicist and sold it on amazon, you can prove me wrong.
Old 2nd-December-2016, 09:53 AM   #8
sushi

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Ow, my feels, man. That cuts deep :(

I'm sowie but when you've written a theory on everything textbook with a foreword by a famed astrophysicist and sold it on amazon, you can prove me wrong.
I think you trolled too hard.
Old 2nd-December-2016, 02:51 PM   #9
PmjPmj
Full of stars.

macossafari

You missed "What is consciousness?", which is perhaps the greatest enigma of them all.
PmjPmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-December-2016, 04:01 PM   #10
Tannhauser
angry insecure male

linuxubuntufirefox

Consider this quote

Quote:
"... The different intuitive pictures which we use to describe atomic systems, although fully adequate for given experiments, are nevertheless mutually exclusive. Thus, for instance, the Bohr atom can be described as a small-scale planetary system, having a central atomic nucleus about which the external electrons revolve. For other experiments, however, it might be more convenient to imagine that the atomic nucleus is surrounded by a system of stationary waves whose frequency is characteristic of the radiation emanating from the atom. Finally, we can consider the atom chemically. ... Each picture is legitimate when used in the right place, but the different pictures are contradictory and therefore we call them mutually complementary" - Heisenberg 1958
That quote is about what science can tell us about atoms. Following that line of thought, asking "what is matter" only makes sense if you define the context and model for what you are asking about. Moreover, no matter which choice you make, it will necessarily be a view on the matter from the perspective of a human brain, which itself can only conceive of things limited to its capacity as an evolved organ.

So as to all your questions their answers are all conditional on various points of view, on what assumptions you start with (which necessarily must have an element of arbitrariness and subjectivity). We don't have access to an ultimate, objective answer to any of them.
Tannhauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-December-2016, 09:03 PM   #11
Artsu Tharaz
Resident Resident

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:

what is nothingness

what is life and death

Time is the way in which being attains change, and eternity is the collection of all being.

Time and space are perceived from the perspective of the agent, reality is intertwined relatively.

Nothingness is the supreme truth, the companion of existence.

Pain and suffering are the experience of the uphill struggle. They are a temporary message that what we are doing is connected to some form of damage.

Life is the state of knowing existence through a coherently held story, and this story ends at death, though existence continues.

Brain is the seat of thought, and brain perceives of itself as a physical structure. It is the metaphysical representing the physical.

The universe, as all are, is made of conscious experience, intertwined. Our universe rests much of its weight on light.
Artsu Tharaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-December-2016, 08:43 AM   #12
sushi

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Consider this quote

That quote is about what science can tell us about atoms. Following that line of thought, asking "what is matter" only makes sense if you define the context and model for what you are asking about. Moreover, no matter which choice you make, it will necessarily be a view on the matter from the perspective of a human brain, which itself can only conceive of things limited to its capacity as an evolved organ.

So as to all your questions – their answers are all conditional on various points of view, on what assumptions you start with (which necessarily must have an element of arbitrariness and subjectivity). We don't have access to an ultimate, objective answer to any of them.
I am just saying modern science today doesn't really answer really deep fundamental questions about nature, such as what is life and existence.

the "everything is made of atoms" only applies to matter, not nothingness. there are alot of "stuff" in the universe not made of atoms and the current standard model.

Also, the question whether time is eternal or not, has still not be answered yet.

still there are scientific dogmatists that comes up in lectures and claim current scientific theories can explain almost everything in reality.
Old 8th-December-2016, 09:49 AM   #13
reloaded

unknownfirefox

Quote:

Damn, I love comedy.
reloaded is online now   Reply With Quote