INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > The Arts and Entertainment > Websites of Interest

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 8th-February-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
ntngl
All things are nothing to me
 

Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1
macossafari
Lightbulb NEET Forum

In case there's some shut-in/NEET INTP's in here you may find this forum interesting:

https://www.neetforum.com
ntngl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-February-2016, 05:12 PM   #2
Brontosaurie
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,650
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Does it have chicks and booze?
Brontosaurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-February-2016, 06:56 PM   #3
Fukyo
blurb blurb
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,325
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: NEET Forum

Girls aren't allowed on wizardchan. They could could compromise the apprentice's resolve.
__________________
wake up sheeple
Fukyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-February-2016, 10:26 PM   #4
Reluctantly
notzi nazi
 
Reluctantly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,883
linuxsafari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Oh cool, they had a thread about the scientific existence of planet x. Apparently some hardcore astronomers find it increasingly likely to explain the strange orbits of objects outside the solar system.

Says it would come by every 15,000 years or so. Guessing if it exists, I won't be alive to see it. But supposedly they are looking for it using Japan's Hawaii telescope Subaru.
__________________
Reluctantly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 12:13 AM   #5
Blarraun
straightedgy
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: someplace windswept
Posts: 4,124
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: NEET Forum

There's nothing special or magical about planet X tho, most likely a gass giant with a very large orbit around the sun, possibly even two not just one planet.

It's difficult to spot since it's so dark and far away, it was difficult enough to spot Pluto.
Blarraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 12:20 AM   #6
Grayman
Me^1
 
Grayman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US of A
Posts: 3,929
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarraun View Post
There's nothing special or magical about planet X tho, most likely a gass giant with a very large orbit around the sun, possibly even two not just one planet.

It's difficult to spot since it's so dark and far away, it was difficult enough to spot Pluto.
pftt .... Planet X is a REAL planet not a dwarf in a big man's costume.
__________________
My body is just a battery for robots.
Grayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 12:24 AM   #7
Blarraun
straightedgy
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: someplace windswept
Posts: 4,124
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: NEET Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayman View Post
pftt .... Planet X is a REAL planet not a dwarf in a big man's costume.
Why X? Aren't there more creative letters?

How about Phi, Zeta, Nunh, Aleph...
Blarraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 01:43 AM   #8
Grayman
Me^1
 
Grayman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US of A
Posts: 3,929
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarraun View Post
Why X? Aren't there more creative letters?

How about Phi, Zeta, Nunh, Aleph...
Well X is for when you cannot write a name because you don't know your letters. It was fairly common place before public education. So maybe the verbal name is Phi but they wrote X for this reason.
__________________
My body is just a battery for robots.
Grayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 02:43 AM   #9
Reluctantly
notzi nazi
 
Reluctantly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,883
linuxsafari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Well they say it would need to be about 15 times bigger than earth. Not sure if they mean size or mass or both. Im guessing mass.

So it shouldnt be small.

But i just think its cool that we might have another planet to our solar system. Would be interesting if it messed with our climates and such too. Who knows.
__________________
Reluctantly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 09:57 AM   #10
Sinny91
Banned
 

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 6,314
macossafari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Either another planet or discovery that our sun is binary.

It's extremely interesting, but you nay sayers never took us conspiracy shippers seriously before, so don't start jumping in the bandwagon now :P
Sinny91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 11:02 AM   #11
Blarraun
straightedgy
 

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: someplace windswept
Posts: 4,124
windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Default Re: NEET Forum

+100 mystery points, +200 obfuscation.
Conspiracy progress 66%
Blarraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 11:26 AM   #12
Rook
Resident Member
 
Rook's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,697
linuxfedorafirefox
Default Re: NEET Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinny91 View Post
Either another planet or discovery that our sun is binary.

It's extremely interesting, but you nay sayers never took us conspiracy shippers seriously before, so don't start jumping in the bandwagon now :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarraun View Post
+100 mystery points, +200 obfuscation.
Conspiracy progress 66%

*LEVEL UP*

Spoiler:
__________________

Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 01:05 PM   #13
Perfectly Normal Beast
drop out
 
Perfectly Normal Beast's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,308
windows_vistafirefox
Default Re: NEET Forum

tin foil hats are so passť

there are far more subtle ways to confound the elites:

Spoiler:
__________________
life is masochism
Perfectly Normal Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 02:07 PM   #14
Rook
Resident Member
 
Rook's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,697
linuxfedorafirefox
Default Re: NEET Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectly Normal Beast View Post
tin foil hats are so passť

there are far more subtle ways to confound the elites:
Well obviously you get better gear as you level up to combat the ever scheming shadow emperors.

Spoiler:
__________________

Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 02:15 PM   #15
onesteptwostep
on indefinite leave
 
onesteptwostep's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,417
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: NEET Forum

I thought NEET was just a word the South Korea's ministry of labor made up. Seems like it's been around for a while.

Spoiler:
oh and if we're going to post pictures of fat people for some reason:
Spoiler:
__________________
Roses are red
Violets are blue
That is their color
That is their hue
onesteptwostep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-February-2016, 11:51 PM   #16
Animekitty
A royal color
 
Animekitty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Your Heart
Posts: 3,934
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Planet X has nothing to do with 2012 Mayan calendar nor Worm wood in the Bible nor Alien invasions. It is so far away and its orbit is 15,000 years that it has completely no affect on your astrology chart. The Sumerian tablets that Zecharia Sitchin translated that mentions planet x / Nibiro have nothing to do with Anunnaki and elite bloodlines. When it comes near the earth it will be 2,000 year for it to go back to the other end of its orbit. Nothing is going to happen in that time period. Its like when family guy made fun of the movie fast and the furious. They were yelling "That Glacier is moving approximately 2 feet a year, quick get out of the way" then the Eskimo who was fishing next to the glacier just stairs at them. That is why it has nothing to do with a 2012 cataclysm.
Animekitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-February-2016, 06:35 AM   #17
Happy
ENTP
 
Happy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hell
Posts: 934
macossafari
Default Re: NEET Forum

You referenced Family Guy. Therefore, your argument is invalid.
Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-February-2016, 10:10 AM   #18
Animekitty
A royal color
 
Animekitty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Your Heart
Posts: 3,934
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
You referenced Family Guy. Therefore, your argument is invalid.
When will I ever learn not to use pop cultural references in my arguments.

I was totally wrong about 2012 and Nibiru (planet x)

I am glad that at least some of us survived since 3 years ago.

Animekitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-February-2016, 02:04 PM   #19
Sinny91
Banned
 

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 6,314
macossafari
Default Re: NEET Forum

Agh Sitchin was fraudulent - to an extent. Problem is that most people can't be bothered to separate fact from fiction when it comes to this shit.

Much easier to either join the 'believers', or join the 'debunkers', rather than actually work to discover the middle ground.
Sinny91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Me and the forum Coolydudey The Lounge Archive 20 3rd-January-2013 05:20 PM
Forum? Melkor The Lounge Archive 10 5th-October-2011 12:43 AM
What has the forum become, indeed FacetiousPersona The Lounge Archive 37 11th-May-2009 04:12 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Template-Modifications by TMS
no new posts