INTP Forum  

Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > Science & Technology > Science & Technology Archive

Old 29th-November-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
LPolaright
Mentalist

windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default A Recommendation Letter

I've received a recommendation letter from my employers, I'm going to translate it from Hebrew:

Spoiler:
XXXX (Name) worked in XXXX (company) for five months.

In this period of time he defined and implemented tests for a new product of the company in the area of XXXXX. He developed .NET applications to the same product and defined and implemented tests for different infrastructural general softwares.

In his work he showed a lot of professorial knowledge, an ability to grasp concepts fast, an ability to accumulate knowledge, creativity, patience and responsibility on everything he has done. His contribution was higher then expected especially to his age.

We find a lot of potential in XXXX especially in technological subjects and we are sure that he will succeed in his future in them.

First one so far.
Some things were left out for anonymity.

Do you have letters of recommendation you would like to share? maybe experiences where your employers were extremely pleasant with you?

I got lucky to have the right people around me at work.
LPolaright is offline   Reply With Quote