YouTube - The Room - Roof Scene : "Oh Hi Mark"
YouTube - The Room - The Flower Shop Scene
I briefly emerge from not being on the forum for quite a long while indeed to postulate that the movie 'The Room' is the best thing of any kind. Not all people understand this. Do you? I...
"You and I" is only wrong if used as an object. "You and I went to the store" is to my knowledge a grammatically correct sentence in English. "The store went to you and I" on the other hand, is wrong. Here "you and me" would be more appropriate. "You and me went to the store" is fishy...
I enjoyed reading that. It seems you have a good thing going.
How attached are you to the image of him as superhuman? Teachers tend to play a persona at work that is left there at the end of the day. They are, after all, social workers of sorts. If he's anything like me, he's probably awesome...
Everytime I access a web-based newsservice, I really hope to see something extraordinary. An alien invation/visit tops the list, but the best would be the stuff I can't conceive of already.
In moments of distraction, I sometimes think that suicide would be a good idea. You know, just to have...
- When you're in a chemistry class and you come up with the riddle 'What do holes in the ozone layer have in common with carpentry jobs?', which you still think is brilliant.
- When your riddles are so awesome you don't remember what the chemistry teacher said the latter half of the lesson.
YouTube- Pulp Fiction-The Bonnie Situation [HD]
I'm pretty sure that guy nailed the venue right. You don't need to worry as much about how the problems are solved as about how awesome you can be while solving them.
EDIT: Notice how he doesn't actually do anything. Ideal!
Some assumptions made this far:
1) ConfoundedPersona is Face.
2) ConfoundedPersona has an elaborate plan by which it can pretty much rape the forum any time it likes.
3) This thread is worth the bother.
Since the list of potential topics is endless, there should rather be a subforum dedicated to this kind of discussion. Maybe one that is off limits to minors?
Besides, you guys fail at controversy. Why is necrophilia wrong? Why is pedophilia wrong? Why don't we eat heavily handicapped or...
Even more to the point; it depends on who you are. INTPs on this forum seem to disagree with the general sentiments of the ISTJ stereotype. An ESTJ might not.
MBTI is an RPG, and ISTJs are Fighters, so they can have any alignment.
Legolas was riding along the woods and one day he found a baby whaped in colth so he got off his horse and went to the baby and then Legolas said"who left you here little one"and then the baby just cryed and then Legolas pick her up and hold her and then the baby stoped crying and then Legolas...
I am unable to display strong emotion in public. I sometimes want to, and then I feel rather panicky and powerless. Strong emotions in others make me feel awkward or scared.
Personally I will refrain from putting any children I might have up against their own emotions.
- You construct discussions in your head between you and some other person, with whom you have never discussed the topic, and get a bit upset over how ignorant their opinions are.
- You go on to find out that they have exactly the opinions you thought they would.
There is one instance of the letter F in the thread title.
There are five instances of the letter F in the sentence with all the capital letters.
There are three instances of the F-sound (/ˈɛf/) in the sentence with all the capital letters.
There are no instances of an F that is not in a word.