i'd be fine with you having this point of view if you were to also venture that the cults in a game like max payne are good critics of christian religion. which you likely wouldn't
you're picking and choosing which specific narratives are representative of abstract ideas based on which abstract...
the common usage of metaphysics is unfortunately more complex than that, even though that's what it ideally should just be
naturalists make a few basic assumptions about the world:
- it's governed by natural forces
- that these forces are consistent throughout nature
- that because these...
yeah and secularism isn't consumerism or materialistic
it's the simple idea that political environments don't involve religion. calling something that exists as a form of non-indoctrination, a form of indoctrination is pretty ridiculous
if people choose to be religious based on their perceived...
the many is just lots of individuals. drawing a contrast between the 'many' and the 'individual' is stupid in the first place
better yet, if the needs of 90 people don't outweigh the needs of 10 people - bearing in mind that we're using the word 'needs' and not 'wants' i.e. necessarily for...
did you record responses?
how many opiate addicts did you talk to? how long had they been addicted to opiates? what withdrawal symptoms did they present with?
were the symptoms each person presented with consistent with one another? to what degree did individual experiences of opiate...
do you have cause to believe that the neuroscience and biology on opiate addiction is garbage? what percentage is more or less garbage in these fields?
if you do believe the science in these areas is garbage, please demonstrate why.
can you point to any instances of this occurring?
ahh, the backpedaling has begun
1. who is even doing this? do you presume to know the bearability of withdrawals in each drug user, to a degree of accuracy that you'd know when it was being exaggerated or not?
2. empathy towards patients has been demonstrated as one of the key factors in...
good thing you specified :^)
in no particular order:
- write a book
- have sex on a church altar
- write a book about having sex on a church altar
- roll down a really, really big hill
- write a book detailing the pros and cons of rolling down really, really big hills
- meet vladimir putin